Shoutbox

How to create plp soundpack with your mp3 ? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: How to create plp soundpack with your mp3 ? (/showthread.php?tid=48487)

How to create plp soundpack with your mp3 ? by fabs_64 on 08-04-2005 at 04:36 PM

Hey !

I'd like to know how to create plp soundpack with your mp3 ?

Or, if it isnt possible, how to integrate a lot of 10 seconds mp3 to Messenger Plus ?

Thx a lot !

(H)

RE: How to create plp soundpack with your mp3 ? by absorbation on 08-04-2005 at 04:49 PM

http://www.msgstuff.com/help/Making%20Your%20Own%20Soundpacks.wmv

that video guide made by me should help :)

RE: How to create plp soundpack with your mp3 ? by fabs_64 on 08-04-2005 at 04:54 PM

Yeah thx !
but I'd like to create a plp database quickly and without adding all my files manually, you see ?

Thx you Absorbation !
:-)

RE: How to create plp soundpack with your mp3 ? by absorbation on 08-04-2005 at 04:58 PM

that's the only way there is no quick converter atm :(

RE: How to create plp soundpack with your mp3 ? by Dempsey on 08-04-2005 at 05:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Absorbation
there isnt and theyre never will be, each sound has to be added individually as it needs its name, category and lanuage set and then get sent to the sound server.
RE: How to create plp soundpack with your mp3 ? by ShawnZ on 08-04-2005 at 05:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
quote:
Originally posted by Absorbation
there isnt and theyre never will be, each sound has to be added individually as it needs its name, category and lanuage set and then get sent to the sound server.

...ID3 ?
RE: How to create plp soundpack with your mp3 ? by fabs_64 on 08-04-2005 at 08:24 PM

ok thanks !