Shoutbox

DC++ help - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: DC++ help (/showthread.php?tid=48499)

DC++ help by Reaper on 08-04-2005 at 09:29 PM

for those of you that know what DC++ then i need some help. for those of you who dont, go find out :P

anyway onto my problem, when i connect to different users on different hubs, it will connect and start downloading but after a few seconds it will disconnect. sometimes it will reconnect but tehn still it will disconnect after a few seconds. i this a problem on my part or is it to do with the hubs/users

RE: DC++ help by Reaper on 08-04-2005 at 11:00 PM

nop:P its a p2p client

not sure if i can post the url but if u go to google, its the first hit. or u could use the "Im feeling lucky" button ;)

RE: DC++ help by auhsor on 08-05-2005 at 10:32 AM

Hmm not sure what the problem could be... My guess is that it is the certain hubs that you are trying... Try lots of different hubs and see if you still have the same problem.

RE: DC++ help by Reaper on 08-05-2005 at 01:24 PM

i tried different hubs and users but sometimes i only get the problem. it doesnt happen all the time but its annoying when im downloading at high speeds with that user

RE: DC++ help by auhsor on 08-06-2005 at 03:04 PM

Hmm I dunno... I often have troubles with DC++ being in activemode... Like my Ip address changes,, and I have to manually change it all the time. Quite annoying.

RE: DC++ help by Reaper on 08-06-2005 at 03:08 PM

oh. im in paassive mode hardly any problems...cept for this one :dodgy: