Shoutbox

Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks (/showthread.php?tid=48723)

Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by M73A on 08-09-2005 at 11:29 PM

Anyone know any good card/magic tricks that are easy to do but aren't easy to figure out how it's done?

Tutorials please:) :P lol

Thanks
M73A

RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by Reaper on 08-09-2005 at 11:41 PM

im a master magician :P

um heres a gud site if u want to learn tricks with a normal deck:

http://web.superb.net/cardtric/tricks.htm

i personally think you should go to a shop and buy some of the MArvin's Magic stuff. its really good. i bought the Wizard Deck of cards and i have to say they are really good. so many tricks :P

RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by M73A on 08-09-2005 at 11:47 PM

whats wizards deck of cards mean? :|

RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by Reaper on 08-09-2005 at 11:49 PM

a good magician nevers reveals the secrets within!

RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by Zephyr on 08-10-2005 at 12:06 AM

One of my favourite tricks is the invisible deck trick, but you have to buy it. I buy my stuff normally from http://www.ellusionist.com/

You can buy the invisible deck trick from here: http://www.ellusionist.com/order/invisible-deck.htm

RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by M73A on 08-10-2005 at 12:10 AM

quote:
Originally posted by monster.rat
One of my favourite tricks is the invisible deck trick, but you have to buy it. I buy my stuff normally from http://www.ellusionist.com/

You can buy the invisible deck trick from here: http://www.ellusionist.com/order/invisible-deck.htm

kool has video:P

:|:|:|:| so don't know how thats done!? lol... clever, verrrry clever... can you do it? (just wondering... i know you can;t say how its done:P) is it hard?
RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by prashker on 08-10-2005 at 12:22 AM

Take 52 Cards.
Light em on fire
eat em

RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by M73A on 08-10-2005 at 01:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
Take 52 Cards.
Light em on fire
eat em

then what:P
RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by Concord Dawn on 08-10-2005 at 01:49 AM

quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance
quote:
Take 52 Cards.
Light em on fire
eat em

Barf :throwup:
RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by qune on 08-10-2005 at 06:21 AM

try to get your hands on Brian Tudor's Generation Extreme video... all with explanations...

http://media.penguinmagic.com/movies/products/7315a.wmv

RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by Rubber Stamp on 08-10-2005 at 05:26 PM

i knw a  trick...but its dead hard to explain...its like
::take 21 cards frm a deck..ask another to choose a card and then replace it back...shuffle them...now put the cards in 3 different piles one by one(one card in one pile second in second pile and so on)...then ask the person to choose the pile they selected is in.....when they tell u the pile, take all the cards of the pile(widout changing the order)and then place this pile between the cards of the other two piles(dont change the order)...do this two more times (total 3 times)...after that the elenth card frm either side is the card the person chose....

hope u understand.

RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by M73A on 08-10-2005 at 06:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Freaky Guy
::take 21 cards frm a deck..ask another to choose a card and then replace it back...shuffle them...now put the cards in 3 different piles one by one(one card in one pile second in second pile and so on)...then ask the person to choose the pile they selected is in.....when they tell u the pile, take all the cards of the pile(widout changing the order)and then place this pile between the cards of the other two piles(dont change the order)...do this two more times (total 3 times)...after that the elenth card frm either side is the card the person chose....

hope u understand.

woah:|:|:|:|:| don't get it:P .. lol i didn't undertsand the one from the site above that sounds like that one either though:P

omg... not what i was lookign for but i found this:

http://members.tripod.com/~andybauch/magic.html

HOW THE F*CK :|:|:|:| ****edit: lol different cards all together:P
RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by Shezi on 08-10-2005 at 07:40 PM

i m fond of doing the magic tricks... ;) i have scarne's magic trick books in which there are many many card trick explained.. and i also search the web for the stuff like this..

RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by M73A on 08-10-2005 at 07:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Shezi
i m fond of doing the magic tricks... ;) i have scarne's magic trick books in which there are many many card trick explained.. and i also search the web for the stuff like this..
any good sites')

ALSO: does anyone now the trick to doing that shuffle where u throw all the cards through the air from one hand to another... i've always wanted to know how to do that:P
RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by Reaper on 08-10-2005 at 11:07 PM

heres a reallly cool trick:

1)  Get all the DIAMOND cards and line them up from Ace to Ten (Ace, 2,3,4 etc.)
2)  Put these at the bottom of the pack
3)  Ask a spectator to pick a card from the deck (hopefully not from the bottom :P)
4)  Tell them to put the selected card on the top.
5)  Now CUT the cards (as in grab a chunk of cards and move them from the top to the bottom of the deck. DO NOT SHUFFLE ONLY CUT)
6)  Observe the bottom card. when u get to a Diamond, for example a 6, say to the spectator, "Whats 3+3?"
They will say 6
7)  Count from the top 6 six, the 6th card should be their card :D

Note: Just so u know, the "top" of the deck is when the cards are face down and the bottom of the deck will show the face of the card

Let me no how this trick works for u, try practicing in front of a mirror so u no how the other person will see it

RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by DJeX on 08-10-2005 at 11:20 PM

http://www.magicards.vze.com/ :refuck:

RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by M73A on 08-10-2005 at 11:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DJeX
http://www.magicards.vze.com/ :refuck:
thats like my link earlier with the fish and the gun :refuck:

quote:
Originally posted by Reaper66613
heres a reallly cool trick:

1)  Get all the DIAMOND cards and line them up from Ace to Ten (Ace, 2,3,4 etc.)
2)  Put these at the bottom of the pack
3)  Ask a spectator to pick a card from the deck (hopefully not from the bottom :P)
4)  Tell them to put the selected card on the top.
5)  Now CUT the cards (as in grab a chunk of cards and move them from the top to the bottom of the deck. DO NOT SHUFFLE ONLY CUT)
6)  Observe the bottom card. when u get to a Diamond, for example a 6, say to the spectator, "Whats 3+3?"
They will say 6
7)  Count from the top 6 six, the 6th card should be their card :D

its hard to see the bottom off the deck wen ur cutting the deck.. how would you do cut it so u can see the bottom card whilst doing it and not making it obvious?

also.. i saw this on that video posted earlier:P
>Click Me<
lol i liked the look of it so i had a go:P

are there any showy offy kinda things? i can do that one (click me link..) and the one where u fan them on a tabble and flip them all like dominos...  what else could i try?

Thanks
RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by Reaper on 08-11-2005 at 12:10 PM

when u cut, turn the pack so on the right u see the bottom of the deck but dont make it obvious ur observing the bottom. and when i mean turn it i mean turn the whole deck so ur looking at the LONGEST side of the deck, on the right(bottom) is the ace of diamonds on the left(top) is the spectators card.cut from the front to the back in that position until u get to a diamond then blah blah carry on :P

RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by John Anderton on 08-11-2005 at 12:58 PM

Erm ..... didnt you guys see the five 1 hr shows of 'Magics greatest secrets finally revealed' having all the famous tricks ... by all famous ppl including David blane n harry houdini ;)
I have 3 - 4 of them recorded on my hdd :banana:

RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by Rubber Stamp on 08-11-2005 at 02:40 PM

quote:
quote:

hope u understand.

woah:|:|:|:|:| don't get it:P .. lol i didn't undertsand the one from the site above that sounds like that one either though:P

omg... not what i was lookign for but i found this:

http://members.tripod.com/~andybauch/magic.html

HOW THE F*CK :|:|:|:| ****edit: lol different cards all together:P

i m sorry...i said it tuf to explain.....but i dont think i can do better....
:^)
RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by Reaper on 08-11-2005 at 03:21 PM

quote:

hope u understand.

i think the trick u meant is:

Description: A spectator chooses a card from three columns and is then led through several steps that seem to make him (or her) find his own card from piles of face down cards.

1. Deal three cards face up in a horizontal row. Continue dealing three cards across, overlapping the cards so that they are all visible, until you have three vertical columns of seven cards each.

2. Ask the spectator to choose one of the cards mentally and tell you only its column.

3. Square up the columns one at a time (without disarranging their order) and assemble them in your hand so that the pile with the spectator's card is between the other two.

4. Deal the cards across again into three columns.

5. Ask the spectator again in which column his card appears.

6. As in step 3, assemble the deck with the spectator's pile between the other two piles.

7. Repeat steps 4 through 6 once more.

8. The spectator's card is now the 11th card from the top of the pack.

note. when u deal out the cards make sure the 21 cards are face down, when u deal them turn them face up as you go along
RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by M73A on 08-11-2005 at 04:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
Erm ..... didnt you guys see the five 1 hr shows of 'Magics greatest secrets finally revealed' having all the famous tricks ... by all famous ppl including David blane n harry houdini ;)
I have 3 - 4 of them recorded on my hdd :banana:

i saw them i think... the guy have some black mask on? i aint got an elephant in a cage rigged with mirrors though 8-)
RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by prashker on 08-11-2005 at 04:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Concord Dawn
quote:
quote:
Take 52 Cards.
Light em on fire
eat em

Barf :throwup:

And then eat the barf.

RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by mwe99 on 08-11-2005 at 04:54 PM

quote:
i saw them i think... the guy have some black mask on? i aint got an elephant in a cage rigged with mirrors though 8-)

yeah it was great lol, did you ever see the final one where he was truly revealed?
RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by Zephyr on 08-11-2005 at 04:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mwe99
quote:

yeah it was great lol, did you ever see the final one where he was truly revealed?

I remember watching that one. It was an American show which is about all i remember. I can't really remember the tricks they revealed on the show though.
RE: RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by M73A on 08-11-2005 at 05:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mwe99
quote:

lol yea... don't have a clue who it was.. ive got more chance of remembering the commentator cause he came out and said who he was at the end.. lol
RE: Card Tricks/ Magic Tricks by Rubber Stamp on 08-12-2005 at 12:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Reaper66613
quote:

hope u understand.

i think the trick u meant is:

Description: A spectator chooses a card from three columns and is then led through several steps that seem to make him (or her) find his own card from piles of face down cards.

1. Deal three cards face up in a horizontal row. Continue dealing three cards across, overlapping the cards so that they are all visible, until you have three vertical columns of seven cards each.

2. Ask the spectator to choose one of the cards mentally and tell you only its column.

3. Square up the columns one at a time (without disarranging their order) and assemble them in your hand so that the pile with the spectator's card is between the other two.

4. Deal the cards across again into three columns.

5. Ask the spectator again in which column his card appears.

6. As in step 3, assemble the deck with the spectator's pile between the other two piles.

7. Repeat steps 4 through 6 once more.

8. The spectator's card is now the 11th card from the top of the pack.

note. when u deal out the cards make sure the 21 cards are face down, when u deal them turn them face up as you go along

thats exaclty wat i meant...thanx for explaining it.!