Shoutbox

Suggestion: Game-patch - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Suggestion: Game-patch (/showthread.php?tid=48744)

Suggestion: Game-patch by Suteki on 08-10-2005 at 04:22 PM

I was looking for a game-unlocker for msn 6.2, but couldn't find it anywere. It is need to play games for other countries, like.. i live in Holland, and you only have a few msn games, and when you have a US-account, you have lots more. Like Wheel of Fortune, Poker, Hexic, Cubis, etc..

Maybe it's possible to make a game-unlocker in the next version of Messenger Plus, which makes it able to play all games from all countries :)

RE: Suggestion: Game-patch by mwe99 on 08-10-2005 at 07:03 PM

This will NOT be included in Plus! as a games unlocker is illegal as you have to pay for the games.

RE: Suggestion: Game-patch by MC Inferno on 08-10-2005 at 08:39 PM

chek out mess.be they have a games patch wer u can play lots of diffrent games and I thin they have unlocked a few "one country only" games

RE: RE: Suggestion: Game-patch by Suteki on 08-10-2005 at 09:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mwe99
This will NOT be included in Plus! as a games unlocker is illegal as you have to pay for the games.

No no.. not the billiarts and other pay-games.. but the free ones.

And i already looked for a game patch on mess.be, but they only work with msn 6.1 and not with 6.2, i looked everywhere, including with google, but didn't find anything. :)
RE: Suggestion: Game-patch by ShawnZ on 08-10-2005 at 09:42 PM

Its not an unlocker, its just a patch that allows you to change which game list you use, since each country has a different one.

Just making you guys aware its not illegal...