Shoutbox

Messenger problem - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Messenger problem (/showthread.php?tid=48801)

Messenger problem by philipe on 08-11-2005 at 01:59 PM

Hiya everyone,

In the past few minutes i've been having some complications with my messenger.  The problem is that if I send a message to an online contact, it says that the message can not be sent, although he/she is online.  This only happened to one of my contacts, as all the others recieve my messages and can reply.  I attached a screenshot.

RE: Messenger problem by zaher1988 on 08-11-2005 at 02:08 PM

yes yes it happend with me, it's just once u hit enter at the same time it tells u the message cannot be delivered, and no matter how much u send it will always come back with failure , just uninstall the messenger and install it again :)

RE: Messenger problem by mwe99 on 08-11-2005 at 02:16 PM

Could just be a minor server error between MSN and your contact, should be fixed shortly, you can try signing out and then back in if you desire

RE: Messenger problem by philipe on 08-11-2005 at 02:21 PM

I still can talk perfectly with my other contacts, just that this one does not accept any messages.  Anyways he's offline now so I'll try again if he signs in later.  Thanks for the help guys :)

RE: Messenger problem by mwe99 on 08-11-2005 at 02:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by philipe
I still can talk perfectly with my other contacts, just that this one does not accept any messages.  Anyways he's offline now so I'll try again if he signs in later.  Thanks for the help guys :)

Maybe its not your problem, its your contacts then,
RE: Messenger problem by philipe on 08-11-2005 at 03:05 PM

The problem is solved, I can talk to my contact now.  Thanks :)