Shoutbox

showing me other peoples passwords - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: showing me other peoples passwords (/showthread.php?tid=48839)

showing me other peoples passwords by dennis on 08-12-2005 at 05:18 AM

a week ago i uninstalled Messenger Plus 3 then when i reinstalled it and when im talking to people at the top it sais

account - coolguy@hotmail.com
password- 123456 (thats no actual password)

its showing up on everyones and it shows mine to other peoples i hate changing passwords every day now i just dont even go on it because people can get my passwords

RE: showing me other peoples passwords by brian on 08-12-2005 at 05:26 AM

Err, would you please explain more, are you saying that after install Plus!, it is showing your personal account information to the people on your contact list?

RE: showing me other peoples passwords by albert on 08-12-2005 at 05:26 AM

There is a red X next to the "quote" button, please use it to delete both your posts

RE: showing me other peoples passwords by Supersonicdarky on 08-12-2005 at 11:01 AM

he says that his friend made a program which showed the password. (i want that program (6))

RE: showing me other peoples passwords by M73A on 08-12-2005 at 12:54 PM

i've got the program:P

called msn8 beta... then it comes up a login box... put in ur email and password... then it send whatever you typed into those boxes to the last active convo..

:dodgy:

RE: showing me other peoples passwords by Anubis on 08-12-2005 at 01:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance

i've got the program
Why the hell would you keep that? Isn't that the dodgy modded client that was made so noobs think they have MSN Messenger 8? Aflaited with Advanced Messenger Plus, the rip off of Messenger Plus from that scam site.
RE: showing me other peoples passwords by mwe99 on 08-12-2005 at 01:09 PM

Well sorry may but :P well y'know...

[Image: attachment.php?pid=511586]

You've just been using a virus for a bit lol

I would NOT recommend this program to be used.

RE: showing me other peoples passwords by dylan! on 08-15-2005 at 08:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mwe99
Well sorry may but :P well y'know...

[Image: attachment.php?pid=511586]

You've just been using a virus for a bit lol

I would NOT recommend this program to be used.
:lol: obciously its nto recomended:P:lol:

RE: showing me other peoples passwords by M73A on 08-15-2005 at 09:03 PM

avg don't find anything wrong with it... :P lol dunno if thats cause im scanning it from inside the zip but owel:P

RE: showing me other peoples passwords by mwe99 on 08-15-2005 at 09:37 PM

lol i didnt make it up, when you sent it me (well actually my VS wouldnt let it save) so ner! Just an obvious scam tbh

RE: showing me other peoples passwords by zaher1988 on 08-16-2005 at 08:57 PM

he was talking about messenger plus and he didn't mention anything about msn messenger 8 !! , Reply please dennis with more info.

RE: showing me other peoples passwords by CookieRevised on 08-17-2005 at 12:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by zaher1988
he was talking about messenger plus and he didn't mention anything about msn messenger 8 !! , Reply please dennis with more info.
As stated by others in this thread, he has run a fake program which is a scam (msn messenger 8, fake plus! program or whatever you wanna call it)...

RE: showing me other peoples passwords by dennis on 08-17-2005 at 04:00 AM

i posted in the first page it was my friends program and he was using a virus that he didint know