Shoutbox

how can i let others unblock me? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: how can i let others unblock me? (/showthread.php?tid=48857)

how can i let others unblock me? by jesusloving on 08-12-2005 at 04:29 PM

i found that i was blocked by someone that i like, and i reallt wanna talk to this person...

so are there any ways that i can get out the block list?

RE: how can i let others unblock me? by lopardo on 08-12-2005 at 04:31 PM

It's not possible... What would the point of blocking someone be if you could do what you're asking?

RE: how can i let others unblock me? by Veggie on 08-12-2005 at 04:32 PM

No there isnt, i suggest you dont get blocked in the first place.

RE: how can i let others unblock me? by jesusloving on 08-12-2005 at 04:37 PM

how sad~~

RE: how can i let others unblock me? by Anubis on 08-12-2005 at 05:25 PM

You could always ask someone else on your contact list to talk to them and ask them to talk to you; if they say yes that person could invite them into a 3 party conversation and as long as either the person who blocked you or the person who invited the blocked person stay there you can talk to them.

RE: how can i let others unblock me? by prashker on 08-12-2005 at 07:05 PM

or you can use offline messenger.

www.offlinemessenger.com

RE: how can i let others unblock me? by Aeryn on 08-12-2005 at 08:24 PM

Or, one not-technical solution would be to email that person and make it so that they don't wanna keep you blocked anymore...

RE: how can i let others unblock me? by mwe99 on 08-12-2005 at 08:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Haz
Or, one not-technical solution would be to email that person and make it so that they don't wanna keep you blocked anymore...

You're blocked for a reason i dont think an email is the solution, chances are its going straight to junk/delete anyways.

RE: how can i let others unblock me? by Jimcando on 08-13-2005 at 12:00 AM

People dont always block other people for as bad a reason as that. Sometimes I block my friend just because I dont want to talk to him at that moment, but would happily read an email from him and unblock him if he had something important to say.

RE: RE: how can i let others unblock me? by jesusloving on 08-13-2005 at 03:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by mwe99
quote:
Originally posted by Haz

You're blocked for a reason i dont think an email is the solution, chances are its going straight to junk/delete anyways.

u r right, i have tried that, nothing happened