Shoutbox

Omid Djalili - LMFAO!!!!!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Omid Djalili - LMFAO!!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=48876)

Omid Djalili - LMFAO!!!!!! by M73A on 08-12-2005 at 11:11 PM

i dunno if anyone else watch jack dee live at the apollo but Omid Djalili came on after him... i've got to admit that is one of the funniest stand up acts i've ever seen.....

i can't seem to find any stand up dvds of him though:P

you know the guy i mean... out of the mummy also known as 'Britains funniest Iranian Comedian'

RE: Omid Djalili - LMFAO!!!!!! by toddy on 08-12-2005 at 11:13 PM

i saw him too.....thought he was really good, he jokes seem to tail off towards the end tho

RE: Omid Djalili - LMFAO!!!!!! by Veggie on 08-12-2005 at 11:14 PM

he is no ricky gervais

RE: Omid Djalili - LMFAO!!!!!! by toddy on 08-12-2005 at 11:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Veggie
he is no ricky gervais
ricky gervais sucks monkey balls

never found him funny what so ever :|
RE: Omid Djalili - LMFAO!!!!!! by Veggie on 08-12-2005 at 11:18 PM

maybe you dont get the humur what country you from? its a typically british type of humur

RE: Omid Djalili - LMFAO!!!!!! by toddy on 08-12-2005 at 11:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Veggie
maybe you dont get the humur what country you from? its a typically british type of humur
uk.....

RE: Omid Djalili - LMFAO!!!!!! by emit on 08-13-2005 at 12:33 AM

Ricky Gervais is one of the least funny comedians ever. He does one thing good - David Brent and that role is finished, he should just step out of the limelight and go back to being nothing. Omid Djalili on the other hand: genius, pure genius. I loved every second of his act... but he's not done anything live that's been committed to DVD yet, sadly. Great comedy.

RE: Omid Djalili - LMFAO!!!!!! by M73A on 08-13-2005 at 01:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Time
Ricky Gervais is one of the least funny comedians ever. He does one thing good - David Brent and that role is finished, he should just step out of the limelight and go back to being nothing. Omid Djalili on the other hand: genius, pure genius. I loved every second of his act... but he's not done anything live that's been committed to DVD yet, sadly. Great comedy.

lol... the office didn't interest me ... :^)

i remember when he was on top gear and was talking about how there is only one type of car in Iran... and how road rage out there is the worst in the world...

he started telling a story of when his dad was teaching him how to drive and he showed him a trick...his dad pulled the steering wheel so he cut up some guy.. the guy pulled up beside him but before he could shout anything his dad said watch this... and shouted " its your fault that rover went out of busines" - what? " you know what you did!!! " and then he speed off... lol,

just the delivery of it and the accents made it great:P