Shoutbox

[Feature Request] Wallpaper on the Contact List backgroung? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [Feature Request] Wallpaper on the Contact List backgroung? (/showthread.php?tid=48918)

[Feature Request] Wallpaper on the Contact List backgroung? by Xtrician on 08-13-2005 at 07:18 PM

The Background on the Contat List is white..
can i change it?

RE: [Feature Request] Wallpaper on the Contact List backgroung? by Plik on 08-13-2005 at 07:25 PM

Just make a gif file, called lvback.gif with your desired graphic in it.
Then place this file in your messenger folder, usually C:\Program files\Msn Messenger
Then just close and open the contact window and your graphic should be used as the background.

RE: [Feature Request] Wallpaper on the Contact List backgroung? by mwe99 on 08-13-2005 at 08:15 PM

You may wish to back up the current file first, as you may not like the new design.

RE: [Feature Request] Wallpaper on the Contact List backgroung? by absorbation on 08-13-2005 at 08:19 PM

i'm thinking about adding some possible ones to my website. If you want i could show you some underdevopment ;)

RE: [Feature Request] Wallpaper on the Contact List backgroung? by NiteMare on 08-14-2005 at 12:02 AM

hmm, i've never coded a plug in before, but i do program, so maybe i'll give it a shot (to make it easyer with a UI), but i'm too tied up at the moment to attempt it, i'll have to do it after teh move, maybe a week, mybe a week and a half, depenting on how long the truck drive takes