Shoutbox

The hard truth about abortion! pls see it[N.B Be Carefull] - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it[N.B Be Carefull] (/showthread.php?tid=49138)

The hard truth about abortion! pls see it[N.B Be Carefull] by zaher1988 on 08-18-2005 at 08:30 PM

hey i'm just sending this link, to open the eyes of as much people as i can about how hard, and mistake is the abortion.:(

Please visit it, maybe you will be more carefull about such things:S:(

please send it to as many people as you can!

Link removed.

and in the end, i'm very sorry for all the things u will find there:(

Moderator note: Those pictures are not suited for this forum.

RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it by mwe99 on 08-18-2005 at 08:34 PM

jeez you should really put a warning on that site, but yes i talked about abortion at school once using some erm quite graphic pictures, got my point across...

RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it by M73A on 08-18-2005 at 08:35 PM

:O

nuff said?

i think its ok aslong as the baby doesnt have its own heart beat and the parents couldn't give it a good upbringing

RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it by Millenium_edition on 08-18-2005 at 08:38 PM

it's not going to change my opinion about abortion :-/
do you prefer being shocked for a little while or ruin your life, your boyfriend's and your child's?

but let's not turn this into an argument about wether we should accept abortion or not

RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it by Tasha on 08-18-2005 at 08:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
it's not going to change my opinion about abortion :-/
do you prefer being shocked for a little while or ruin your life, your boyfriend's and your child's?

but let's not turn this into an argument about wether we should accept abortion or not

exaclty. And it's not like you see all that when you have an abortion. :undecided:
RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it by Mentality on 08-18-2005 at 08:42 PM

as bad as it is, and yeah it is bad, you gotta get into the frame of mind that of why some people HAVE to do it. they're are some women out there that has very good reason for doing so. where not just talking about sluts that go out and get pregnant here. and those images good bring back some very bad memories for some people. i aint gonna but that guilt on someone any day.

RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it by mwe99 on 08-18-2005 at 08:44 PM

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=47045

My thread about abortion before...

it can be useful but some people dont see it as that.. although many people have kept babies from rape and their children are okay with it, some arn't so i guess its at parents discretion.

RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it by Mentality on 08-18-2005 at 08:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mwe99
it can be useful but some people dont see it as that.. although many people have kept babies from rape and their children are okay with it, some arn't so i guess its at parents discretion.

i agree, anyways lets definatly not let this get into a discussion
RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it by zaher1988 on 08-18-2005 at 08:48 PM

ok let her see the photos 1st!! i'm sorry

RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it by Tasha on 08-18-2005 at 08:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by zaher1988

Thats not nice. I'm sorry, but it's her decision. :\
RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it by [MR] on 08-18-2005 at 08:50 PM

why do they have to show pictures of dead babies bodies...and why do they keep them in jars...they should burry them...its very disrespectful...and im against abortion no execptions!

RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it by mwe99 on 08-18-2005 at 08:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MR_5_MR
why do they have to show pictures of dead babies bodies...and why do they keep them in jars...they should burry them...its very disrespectful...and im against abortion no execptions!

the majority of them are allowed with parental permission, its just the strange people who use these without the parents permission and ususally get their medical licence revoked.
RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it by andrey on 08-18-2005 at 09:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tasha
quote:
Thats not nice. I'm sorry, but it's her decision. :\
totally agree.
Abortion can be necessary.
Personally, I really don't like it when people try to convince me on such topics where i have made my own opinion over years and years (ie religion/abortion).
If you think abortion isn't right, don't do it, but let others have their own opinion about it !

zaher1988, I also ask you to at least make the link unclickable and to add a warning.
RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it by zaher1988 on 08-18-2005 at 09:08 PM

well i'm not here to force people to change their mind,i'm just trying to show to some people, who may have wrong idea about this thing ., that they are wrong!! and it's not a game. got what i mean.

RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it[N.B Be Carefull] by DJeX on 08-18-2005 at 09:14 PM

Yea that site is F***ING Disgusting, like who in the right frickin mind would go there.

RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it[N.B Be Carefull] by Mentality on 08-18-2005 at 09:18 PM

quote:
i'm just trying to show to some people, who may have wrong idea about this thing

how can you determine if someone has a right or wrong decision that aint for you decide, or enforce. people have a right to make their own decision. the decision to have an abortion for any normal human being is hard enough already without sites like that, so if someone has already made their mind up, im afraid those pictures wont make a blind bit of difference.

if you where female and had been raped do you really thing you would want to bring up a rapists child, despite the fact the child will be complety different (hopefully) it never makes it any easier, and i can;t see how anything can.

your a guy you can't ever see it from a females point of view, and the resoning behind it so don't try.
RE: RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it by CookieRevised on 08-18-2005 at 09:52 PM

quote:
And it's not like you see all that when you have an abortion.
quote:
quote:
quote:
well i'm not here to force people to change their mind,i'm just trying to show to some people, who may have wrong idea about this thing ., that they are wrong!! and it's not a game. got what i mean.

Many of those pictures (if not all) are pictures taken for medical purposes and the bodies shown are almost all misformed. This is not because of the abortion, but because they couldn't naturally develop like a normal baby and thus were aborted... there is a massive difference there...

Using those pictures to promote anti-abortion is plain wrong on itself. This is pure misinformation and purely used as an attempt  to shock people and make them believe this would happen with the babies...

Also, its not the pro-abortion people which should change their mind. Those who know the subject knows very well that abortion is not "a game"'. Abortion is only done when it is nessecairly (at least it should be, not all countries have laws regulating this) and possible (it will not be done after a certain period, even in countries where abortion is allowed)!!.

The ones that need convincing that sex isn't a game and should be done safely are the would-be teen-parents who still think abortion is a way out if it and a way of birth-control, not the people who are very consience of what abortion is and when it is/should be done.

eg: on one of the video's of the site they say it is never done prior to 9 weeks? excuse me? They actually suggest that doctors explicitly wait before doing an abortion? how wrong can you get???)

some quote of one of the videos: "most baby are aborted because their parents suspect that they might be less healthy, or intelligent, or attrictive than had been hoped" What on earth? This is pure propaganda and equaly worse than the propaganda used in WWI & II which they so conveniently use as a reference material... In regulated abortion clinics it is absolutely against every ethical and medical rule to perform an abortion because of that...

Not to mention the very obvious convenient editing of the footages to make "truthfull" video's: Add some footage of a 20 week old baby in the womb, then switch to a live abortion of a 9 week old baby or something, all under a nice musical theme and with a pre-narration that says that they actually filmed a true abortion from the victim's point of view... yeah right...

--------

EDIT: furthermore, if you look deeper into the site, you will see that they even compare abortion clinics with nazi concentration camps, and also aren't afraid to show very graphical pictures of what happened there... all I can say is that I despise that site more than I would despise abortion if I was against it (if it is regulated <- which people who are anti-abortion often forget and/or conveniently forget; It isn't a free "wild-west" practice at all, although some malicious "doctors" still exist which do this in the bad way of course, but those certainly do not represent what abortion is or should be)

RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it[N.B Be Carefull] by Ezra on 08-18-2005 at 09:58 PM

They did the same with animals, showing the worst things and after that saying everybody should become a vergeterian.

RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it[N.B Be Carefull] by L. Coyote on 08-18-2005 at 10:03 PM

Indeed. I saw those pictures before. Doesn't disturb me. :P

Glad to see the link was removed, there are a lot of sensible people here that don't need to be shocked with wrong messages.

RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it[N.B Be Carefull] by Mentality on 08-18-2005 at 10:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
..............happened there... all I can say is that I despise that site more than I would despise abortion if I was against it (if it is regulated <- which people who are anti-abortion often forget and/or conveniently forget)

Well put, just what I was trying to say. I MORE than agree

RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it[N.B Be Carefull] by MC Inferno on 08-19-2005 at 01:32 AM

i went to a catholic school and i remember them showin us a video about the two sides of abortion.... at least thats what they said it was.

blatent propganda.

I remeber wen they got all the year 10's to sit tru a 3 hour talk (no seriously, we wasted 3 fuckin hours) on sex and everythin that gopes into the effects.... more propaganas for how its supposed to be 2 sided and yet it was "DONT FUCKING DO IT"

i aint got a problem with expressin views but propaganda is wrong. half the year 10's wer sitting off sayin "c'mon love, ive already done this, dont chat shit...."

it might be worth noting that in my region, we've got the highest rate of teenage pregency in europe (;))

RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it[N.B Be Carefull] by Eljay on 08-19-2005 at 07:25 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno

it might be worth noting that in my region, we've got the highest rate of teenage pregency in europe (;))

dodgy scousers :cheesy:
RE: RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it by Negro_Joe on 08-19-2005 at 01:36 PM

quote:
And it's not like you see all that when you have an abortion. :undecided:

:o  Not seeing it doesnt make it any better!
RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it[N.B Be Carefull] by Stab on 08-19-2005 at 01:42 PM

It was just disgusting...
And not as truth as they want....

/agree CookieRevised

RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it[N.B Be Carefull] by Tasha on 08-19-2005 at 01:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Skeew
:o  Not seeing it doesnt make it any better!

yes, but as Cookie said,

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
Many of those pictures (if not all) are pictures taken for medical purposes and the bodies shown are almost all misformed. This is not because of the abortion, but because they couldn't naturally develop like a normal baby and thus were aborted... there is a massive difference there...

And also, i'm not being stereotypical, but that site really doesn't help. It's most likely made by a man who doesn't understand what its like for someone having an abortion. I find quite a few men can't understand the emotional attachment. A woman has something inside her, in her womb, something thats actually living. Its a part of her, their attached. When you're pregnant you eat for, and look after two people. Thats why its so hard for them to make the decision to have an abortion. And you can't just say "oh, have it and give it up for adoption". Thats just as, if not far more, hard. Sites like that make it so much more hard.

*shrugs*
RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it[N.B Be Carefull] by toddiot on 08-19-2005 at 08:09 PM

Read the thread... I'm glad I missed the link :P.

Doesn't sound like something I'd really like to see.

RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it[N.B Be Carefull] by Joa on 08-19-2005 at 08:38 PM

i agree with what cookie said, abortion is not a game it is not a simple way out of a so called "problem". people should pay more attention to why they ended up in this SERIOUS situation in the first place... if they are mature enough to have sexual relations they should also be mature enough to face facts such as .. that there is always a risk. 
... and i agree that sometimes abortion is necessary, but i'd also like to add that abortion is NOT the only way out. there is another way... carrying the baby to term, and giving it up for adoption. there are so many people in this world more than willing to adopt babies. also consider that some women who do carry the baby to term and decide beforehand to give it up for adoption.. actually end up keeping the baby. :-/

i met a few women and i can truthfully say that... most, if not all women, suffer after abortion trauma. whether they show it or not, they ARE changed, because abortion will not just make the the whole situation dissapear, whether they have the abortion or not... their lives WILL be different. it is very serious that they understand what is happening and how it happens and why... if indeed this is the only way out. it is not a simple choice which you can just be for or against, it is something you have to understand fully... (btw, i'm not only speaking about the regret)

i think both partners (people involved in the cause of the pregnancy) should be 100% sure that they want this. there are times when the men wants a baby, but the woman goes ahead with the abortion... claiming simply that its her body so it's her business. tbh, it takes 2 people to create the baby... just because the man is not the one who carries it does not make him any less involved. (on that note if he convinces her to have an aboriton and she doesn't have it... he should still be responsible for the baby :refuck:) :P

RE: RE: The hard truth about abortion! pls see it by Voldemort on 08-28-2005 at 01:25 AM

quote:

I couldnt agree more , mr 5 mr