Shoutbox

can someone please post the plugin that automatically closes convos - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: can someone please post the plugin that automatically closes convos (/showthread.php?tid=49155)

can someone please post the plugin that automatically closes convos by dennis on 08-19-2005 at 12:48 AM

can someone please post the plugin for an auto close i hate doing it my self im pretty sure u can get one on msgplus.com but it wont let me download it

RE: can someone please post the plugin that automatically closes convos by [MR] on 08-19-2005 at 12:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
can someone please post the plugin for an auto close i hate doing it my self im pretty sure u can get one on msgplus.com but it wont let me download it

why cant u just click the exit button?
RE: can someone please post the plugin that automatically closes convos by dennis on 08-19-2005 at 12:53 AM

ehh too lazy

RE: can someone please post the plugin that automatically closes convos by [MR] on 08-19-2005 at 12:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
ehh too lazy
what would u like the plugin to be like...its pretty easy to hit the exit button...laziness is a vice
RE: can someone please post the plugin that automatically closes convos by EvilSeph on 08-19-2005 at 01:06 AM

Tap the Esc key on your keyboard then?

Alt + F4 works too...

RE: can someone please post the plugin that automatically closes convos by multimillion2k on 08-19-2005 at 01:56 AM

May I suggest the reset button? It's much, much faster.