Shoutbox

animated display pictures? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: animated display pictures? (/showthread.php?tid=49157)

animated display pictures? by adriel on 08-19-2005 at 01:13 AM

hi, i have found alot of cool animated display pictures and saved them but they wont animate in my messenger... can you do this?
thanks alot
addie

RE: animated display pictures? by [MR] on 08-19-2005 at 01:17 AM

dont make 2 of the same threads...please delete one :)

RE: animated display pictures? by Lou on 08-19-2005 at 01:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by adriel
hi, i have found alot of cool animated display pictures and saved them but they wont animate in my messenger... can you do this?
nope...been asked many times..please search the forums next time.
RE: animated display pictures? by adriel on 08-19-2005 at 02:33 AM

thanks for the info.. sorry to bother... u should just ignore if my question is a bother.... this is my first time on one of these...wasn't aware of "searches"...

RE: animated display pictures? by Lou on 08-19-2005 at 02:37 AM

quote:
thanks for the info.. sorry to bother... u should just ignore if my question is a bother.... this is my first time on one of these...wasn't aware of "searches"...
its all right:P

its at the top..looks like this:

logout - user cp - member list - search - help - rules - calendar - shoutbox - irc
RE: animated display pictures? by adriel on 08-19-2005 at 02:40 AM

thanks.. this could come in handy now that i know...:) i am new to all of this and a friend suggested it... i had seen the search, but i find it goes back and seaches the web most of the time and figured the same here... this could helpme alot in becoming and "old pro" hahah thanks

RE: RE: animated display pictures? by linx05 on 08-19-2005 at 06:09 AM

quote:
thanks.. this could come in handy now that i know...:) i am new to all of this and a friend suggested it... i had seen the search, but i find it goes back and seaches the web most of the time and figured the same here... this could helpme alot in becoming and "old pro" hahah thanks

You should also take a look at the Rules of this forum. Will help a lot when posting next ;)

Messenger Plus! Forums - Rules