Shoutbox

Whats the Difference Between MoonRoof and SunRoof - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Whats the Difference Between MoonRoof and SunRoof (/showthread.php?tid=49165)

Whats the Difference Between MoonRoof and SunRoof by dennis on 08-19-2005 at 04:54 AM

the title says it all hhaha whats the difference betweeen moonroof and sunroof

RE: Whats the Difference Between MoonRoof and SunRoof by Purity on 08-19-2005 at 05:12 AM

A sunroof can be opened by sliding or lifting, where as a moonroof is just permanent and cant be opened.

RE: Whats the Difference Between MoonRoof and SunRoof by multimillion2k on 08-19-2005 at 05:51 AM

Is THAT what it was for? I always thought the sunroof was for sunning someone, and the moonroof was for m-

RE: Whats the Difference Between MoonRoof and SunRoof by Rubber Stamp on 08-19-2005 at 06:18 AM

dunno..maybe moonroof is at nite and sunroof in the day :)

RE: Whats the Difference Between MoonRoof and SunRoof by *Saint* on 08-19-2005 at 06:40 AM

i thought is was the same thing just depending on where you live is what they called it

RE: RE: Whats the Difference Between MoonRoof and SunRoof by guanako on 08-19-2005 at 07:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by multimillion2k
Is THAT what it was for? I always thought the sunroof was for sunning someone, and the moonroof was for m-

:lol: i bet, sunroof is to be used during the day(#) and moonroof is to be used at nigh(s)<------- wat no moon emoticon ?! C' mon patchou :P
RE: Whats the Difference Between MoonRoof and SunRoof by matty on 08-19-2005 at 07:15 AM

Sorry I didn't read the entire thread but what I did read is wrong.

Sunroofs will only lift up part way not fully. Moonroofs however will lift up and open fully.

RE: Whats the Difference Between MoonRoof and SunRoof by Purity on 08-19-2005 at 07:20 AM

I got mine off of www.dictionary.com...:refuck: :rolleyes:

quote:
Originally posted by Purity
A sunroof can be opened by sliding or lifting, where as a moonroof is just permanent and cant be opened.

RE: Whats the Difference Between MoonRoof and SunRoof by kipper2258 on 08-19-2005 at 09:40 AM

In otherwords mooroofs are cheeper and they call them that as a marketing skam ;)

RE: Whats the Difference Between MoonRoof and SunRoof by Negro_Joe on 08-19-2005 at 01:43 PM

Iv never heard of a moonroof! :P