Shoutbox

StuffPlug Q's - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: StuffPlug Q's (/showthread.php?tid=49182)

StuffPlug Q's by Hip Hop on 08-19-2005 at 12:59 PM

I Have been using plus and stuff plug for a while now, but recently I haven't used it msn at all, so I have updated all the apps, so now a have a few questions...

1. Tabbed convo's, what can I download to get this now that it's not in stuffplug?

2. When will the new stuffplug with tabbed convo's be out?

3. Big display pics, people used to be able to see that I had a bigger display pic, even if they didn't have stuffplug, now no one see that my pic is bigger, why's this?

Thanks. :)

RE: StuffPlug Q's by qgroessl on 08-19-2005 at 01:04 PM

Tabbed Conversations will be back in the new version of Msg Plus!... So you'll probably have to wait till then.... The big display pics I'm not too sure about though.

RE: StuffPlug Q's by J.J on 08-19-2005 at 01:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Hip Hop
1. Tabbed convo's, what can I download to get this now that it's not in stuffplug?

Soon, when the new version off Messenger Plus! is released, it will contain the option to have tabbed conversations with your contacts

quote:
2. When will the new stuffplug with tabbed convo's be out?

Now that Plus! will have tabbed convo's, i don't think TB will be working on it.

quote:
3. Big display pics, people used to be able to see that I had a bigger display pic, even if they didn't have stuffplug, now no one see that my pic is bigger, why's this?

Im guessing you're using 7.0?

If that is the case...

Since the upgrade from 6.2 to 7.0, your contacts now have to have Stuffplug aswel to see the large dp's. Unfortunately thats just how the protocol works now.

You may wish to check out www.stuffplug.com for all the latest updates and news on Stuffplug
RE: StuffPlug Q's by Hip Hop on 08-19-2005 at 01:19 PM

Ok, thanks for your answers, I have another question...

I remember in Plus! there used to be an option that let you see when your contacts had logged in, changed name, logged off etc, and all you had to do was right click the contact then click on something else, is that still there? and if it is how do I turn it on because I have forgotten, been about 6 months since I used msn and plus!

RE: StuffPlug Q's by J.J on 08-19-2005 at 01:23 PM

quote:
I remember in Plus! there used to be an option that let you see when your contacts had logged in, changed name, logged off etc, and all you had to do was right click the contact then click on something else, is that still there?

Go to your contact list, then up the top, click:

Plus! > Event Log Window
RE: StuffPlug Q's by M73A on 08-19-2005 at 01:23 PM

quote:

I remember in Plus! there used to be an option that let you see when your contacts had logged in, changed name, logged off etc, and all you had to do was right click the contact then click on something else, is that still there? and if it is how do I turn it on because I have forgotten, been about 6 months since I used msn and plus!
right click the contact - messenger plus! extras - notifications
RE: RE: StuffPlug Q's by Hip Hop on 08-19-2005 at 01:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance
quote:

right click the contact - messenger plus! extras - notifications

Is there a way to enable that for every contact like before,  instead of one by one?
RE: StuffPlug Q's by J.J on 08-19-2005 at 01:48 PM

quote:
Is there a way to enable that for every contact like before,  instead of one by one?

Now i get it, wasn't quite sure what you were asking for

Plus! > Preferences > Notifications > Popup Defaults

Tick which options you want :)
RE: StuffPlug Q's by Hip Hop on 08-19-2005 at 02:32 PM

No, in the older version you could right click on a contact in the contact list, and at the bottom you clicked another button, and it would show a list for contact you clicked on, saying when they logged in, logged off, changed there name and some other stuff...

It wasn't a popup thing like when they sign in it says "blah blah has signed in"  it was a list...

RE: StuffPlug Q's by Hip Hop on 08-19-2005 at 03:04 PM

i did that and that only brings up a screen saying:...

"Notify me each time:

contact goes offline
contact status changes to
contact changes his/her name"

and all it does is pop up a box like when someone signs in

thats not what i want, in the old one, it would give a whole list of everything they did whilst i was online...

RE: StuffPlug Q's by J.J on 08-19-2005 at 03:09 PM

quote:
thats not what i want, in the old one, it would give a whole list of everything they did whilst i was online...

quote:
Originally posted by Third Dimension

Go to your contact list, then up the top, click:

Plus! > Event Log Window

RE: StuffPlug Q's by Hip Hop on 08-19-2005 at 03:19 PM

thats not it, thats a list of everyone, it used to do it for each individual contact.

RE: StuffPlug Q's by Hip Hop on 08-19-2005 at 04:14 PM

yesterday

msn version-7.0.0816
plus! version-3.54.132

You don't seem to be understanding me though, I said in the older version it listed the contact events for each seperate contact, the ways you told me list it for every contact put together

RE: StuffPlug Q's by Millenium_edition on 08-19-2005 at 04:21 PM

what happens if you right-click the contact and go to Messenger Plus! Extras -> Contact Information ?

RE: StuffPlug Q's by lordy on 08-20-2005 at 12:31 AM

pops up with a recent event thing for me mate!! maybe you're doing it wrong? cos it works for everyone else

RE: StuffPlug Q's by Millenium_edition on 08-20-2005 at 12:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by lordy16
pops up with a recent event thing for me mate!! maybe you're doing it wrong? cos it works for everyone else
I was wondering what it did for the user asking for help, since it didn't seem to work as »fusion pointed it out and he still keeps on asking for it.