Shoutbox

See what your contact writes - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: See what your contact writes (/showthread.php?tid=49198)

See what your contact writes by gorgonsola on 08-19-2005 at 08:44 PM

hi!
I now it is a plugin there you can see what your contact writes before he/she have clicked on send, did anyone now what that plugin have for a name and where I can found it?
i think it will be fun to answer what my buddy writes before they have presed send ;)(6)

RE: See what your contact writes by absorbation on 08-19-2005 at 08:45 PM

you cant and no plugin exsits. It's agianst there privacy to do so and is impossible to do without a virus ;)

RE: See what your contact writes by gorgonsola on 08-19-2005 at 08:55 PM

but would it be agianst there privacy if they write it in our conversation and I only could see it if I had our conversationbox open?

to bad :(
i think it had been so funny...
so... you donīt have any another plugin you can have fun with in a conversation? :P

RE: See what your contact writes by absorbation on 08-19-2005 at 09:26 PM

you can see when they open and close a convosation

RE: See what your contact writes by gorgonsola on 08-19-2005 at 09:29 PM

open :O
can i see that in 7,0 ? i new i could see that in 6,2 but not in 7,0, there see i only when they close my conversation

RE: See what your contact writes by user27089 on 08-19-2005 at 09:48 PM

You can't see that in 7.0 because of the new server connections etc. the close convo message feature is becoming more difficult and less stable too.

This feature (the see what they're writing one) would be a breach of privacy, and would be really illegal.

RE: See what your contact writes by dylan! on 08-19-2005 at 09:54 PM

you could gret them to get comtasia and then stream there screen and get them to stream where they type and you look where there dp should be but its gonna be there cam but not actually there cam its going to be where they type:P

RE: See what your contact writes by multimillion2k on 08-19-2005 at 09:58 PM

Why don't you go to your contact's house with flowers and chocolates and ask to see their screen?

RE: See what your contact writes by Chestah on 08-19-2005 at 10:24 PM

At the SPNG forums some users were talking about a feature in SP like this, however most people decided that it would be an invasion of privacy and even if the feature was included in SP it would have to be deactivated by default and the user warned when activating it what might happen. Also all the incompatibilities with users trying to use it with others that don't have SPNG - you can see the problems.

RE: See what your contact writes by mwe99 on 08-19-2005 at 10:36 PM

You cant see it because its not sent yet :S so techinically youre taking data without their permission