Shoutbox

[suggestion] - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [suggestion] (/showthread.php?tid=49267)

[suggestion] by Fiestaman on 08-21-2005 at 08:42 AM

There should be a way to save the handwriting pics that people draw and send in convos. I've had a lot of drawings that I would have loved to keep and screenshotting is sorta annoying.

RE: [suggestion] by user27089 on 08-21-2005 at 08:44 AM

You can right click the handwritten message, press "copy", then open a graphics program like Microsoft Paint, Photoshop or Fireworks, then save it...

RE: RE: [suggestion] by Fiestaman on 08-21-2005 at 08:48 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
You can right click the handwritten message, press "copy", then open a graphics program like Microsoft Paint, Photoshop or Fireworks, then save it...

Why didn't I think of that? Still, it would be nice if it saved each one automatically into the same place chat logs or saved, or another folder would be even better. Not needed, but it would be nice to have.
RE: [suggestion] by user27089 on 08-21-2005 at 08:49 AM

That is a good idea, but they would most likely save as a *.bmp for qualities sake, this would also increase the file size... If it was saved as any other format, it would be covered with antiques (I think that's the word)...

It's a good idea, but without taking up too much space, the quality would suck anyway...

RE: RE: [suggestion] by linx05 on 08-21-2005 at 09:25 AM

quote:
...If it was saved as any other format, it would be covered with antiques (I think that's the word)...

Artifacts :)
RE: [suggestion] by ShawnZ on 08-21-2005 at 10:55 AM

quote:
That is a good idea, but they would most likely save as a *.bmp for qualities sake, this would also increase the file size... If it was saved as any other format, it would be covered with antiques (I think that's the word)...

It's a good idea, but without taking up too much space, the quality would suck anyway...

It would probably be saved as PNG since the drawings are vector based.
RE: [suggestion] by absorbation on 08-21-2005 at 10:58 AM

there is a plugin for this :)

http://www.msgstuff.com/downloads/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=70

RE: [suggestion] by Fergy on 08-21-2005 at 02:21 PM

you could save it as a 17 colour gif file (that's if you use all the colours)