Shoutbox

Pranks!!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Pranks!!! (/showthread.php?tid=49290)

Pranks!!! by Voldemort on 08-21-2005 at 11:04 PM

whats the worst prank youve made?
mines too bad to be mentioned or written.

RE: Pranks!!! by M73A on 08-21-2005 at 11:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by damm-o
whats the worst prank youve made?
mines too bad to be mentioned or written.
let me be the judge of that:P

hmm aint really pulled any pranks... can make floppy disk bombs.. lol, havent actually tried one though..
RE: Pranks!!! by qgroessl on 08-22-2005 at 01:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance
can make floppy disk bombs

Those can be cool ;).... Also try putting some gun powder in an aluminum arrow... and then shooting it at something... Make sure your in a nice open space and that you shoot it into something hard... and you have cover ;)....

EDIT: Not much of a prank... but! I found it on a prank website... So I guess it counts.
RE: Pranks!!! by dotNorma on 08-22-2005 at 01:53 AM

Seconds before I saw this thread I used a php mailer script to send an email ot my friend from her boyfriends email. Its a long story about how he thinks they should end and at the bottom..."Nah, you just got owned by alec"

RE: Pranks!!! by [MR] on 08-22-2005 at 01:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Norma Jean
Seconds before I saw this thread I used a php mailer script to send an email ot my friend from her boyfriends email. Its a long story about how he thinks they should end and at the bottom..."Nah, you just got owned by alec"

whats the prank ...i dont get it

or tell us what u wrote in the email
RE: Pranks!!! by emit on 08-22-2005 at 02:15 AM

http://darkprism.org/dane.txt

and

http://darkprism.org/tran.txt

community based pranks.

RE: Pranks!!! by qgroessl on 08-22-2005 at 02:16 AM

www.pranks.org

:p wasn't sure if you wanted websites... I think that's it... it's either that or the prank institute or something I'm not sure.

RE: Pranks!!! by Voldemort on 08-22-2005 at 02:54 AM

i reffered to what pranks have u made....

RE: Pranks!!! by Lou on 08-22-2005 at 02:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Time

and

community based pranks.
umm
quote:
Messenger Plus Version: 4.0....

howd you dot hat? [cant be bothered to read the whole file]

EDIT: was bored and read it..lmfao..but howd u fake the version?:P was it a (!VER) thing or sumthing else:P
RE: RE: Pranks!!! by linx05 on 08-22-2005 at 06:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance
hmm aint really pulled any pranks... can make floppy disk bombs.. lol, havent actually tried one though..

You've read Anarchists Cook Book haven't you? :P

I just played a joke on a friend of mine. Was testing out a bug in StuffPlug when I thought I would pretend to be an older man who lives in Alice Springs. It's amazing how much info she handed over *-). This may sound wierd and disgusting, but it is also research for a doco.

Oh yeah, when I went to schoolies I made two 17 year olds cry by scaring them for a whole night. The whole episode lasted from about 10 to 6. They really let me have it when I let them know I was only joking lol Good times...
RE: Pranks!!! by ddunk on 08-22-2005 at 06:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by lou_habs
quote:

and

community based pranks.
umm

EDIT: was bored and read it..lmfao..but howd u fake the version?:P was it a (!VER) thing or sumthing else:P

Windows Version: Windows XP, 6.69.1337
Messenger Client Version: 8.6.1337
Messenger Plus! Version: 6451654765189.00.1337

:-------------------------o

RE: Pranks!!! by Dane on 08-22-2005 at 06:42 AM

GEH!  Time, give it up :p, stop showing my stupidity

RE: Pranks!!! by Mippo on 08-22-2005 at 06:57 AM

Blah, I got pwnd by Time :P Was a good one though, I really thought it was true!

Haven't pulled many pranks myself though... wouldn't be able to say one just like that :s

RE: Pranks!!! by Eljay on 08-22-2005 at 07:01 AM

quote:

and

community based pranks.

lmao :P
RE: Pranks!!! by M73A on 08-22-2005 at 07:48 AM

quote:
Originally posted by linx05

interesting read:P
RE: Pranks!!! by multimillion2k on 08-22-2005 at 08:14 AM

A few days ago some guy thought it would be a cool prank to drop an 8kg brick off a bridge onto a car on the motorway. The driver died instantly and the passengers were critically injured..

RE: Pranks!!! by user27089 on 08-22-2005 at 08:29 AM

That sucks dude... Some people are really stupid though...

quote:
Originally posted by linx05

I have, I did loads of the stuff in it, :banana:, it rocks.

RE: Pranks!!! by Purity on 08-22-2005 at 08:38 AM

The anarchist cook book is my bible.....I've done so much with it...

<3 flash bangs
<3 draino bomb
<3 smokebomb

ah, good times. :happy:

RE: Pranks!!! by ShawnZ on 08-22-2005 at 08:45 AM

[04:44:03] <ShawnZ> wtf im banned again
[04:44:07] <@Pim> from?
[04:44:07] <ShawnZ> KIDDING
[04:44:14] <@Pim> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA XD
[04:44:20] <@Pim> OMG YOU HAD ME
[04:44:25] <@Pim> PUT THIS IN THE PRANKS THREAD TBH

RE: Pranks!!! by Mippo on 08-22-2005 at 08:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
[04:44:03] <ShawnZ> wtf im banned again
[04:44:07] <@Pim> from?
[04:44:07] <ShawnZ> KIDDING
[04:44:14] <@Pim> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA XD
[04:44:20] <@Pim> OMG YOU HAD ME
[04:44:25] <@Pim> PUT THIS IN THE PRANKS THREAD TBH
Ok I was joking! Now my joke should be in this thread as well :gfdrin:

RE: Pranks!!! by Negro_Joe on 08-25-2005 at 01:38 PM

Im not a pranks person really!

I dont know many people who have done any good ones either!

RE: RE: Pranks!!! by emit on 08-25-2005 at 06:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lou_habs
quote:

and

community based pranks.
umm
quote:
Messenger Plus Version: 4.0....

Just typed it out.
RE: Pranks!!! by Pinchichuv on 08-25-2005 at 06:50 PM

lets see a prank, oh i know, on these vacations, my and some friends rented a house on the beach, and we like drink every day and stuff like that, so on the first night, one of my friends say the first guy or girl that pass out, we are gonna make a prank an him/she, so we started drinking and he was the first to get drunk and pass out, so we were think what should we do, so a girl had that thing to pull out eyebrows, and we like made him like 3 eyebrows :D

RE: Pranks!!! by user27089 on 08-25-2005 at 06:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Skeew
Im not a pranks person really!

I dont know many people who have done any good ones either!

I don't know, me and you have scared the crap out of my mum one too many times!

This one time, she threw her drink everywhere, it was hilarious.
RE: Pranks!!! by Purity on 08-25-2005 at 06:56 PM

This isn't a bad prank but i'll tell you anyways, my parents were partying downstairs one day, they were both drunk, listening to loud music.  So I took an empty beer bottle, filled it up put it in the fridge, when my dad went to get a beer he got that one.  It was so funny, he opens it he's like "wtf" and starts to drink it,

My dad: Norma(my mum) this tastes like water
My mum:  no it doesn't
my dad: no seriously, try some, it fuickin tastes like water.
my mom: I'm not gonna fuckin drink that.

Then I just bursted out laffing....:P

That's the only prank fresh in my memor.

RE: Pranks!!! by Negro_Joe on 08-25-2005 at 06:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
This one time, she threw her drink everywhere, it was hilarious.

Dude that was so funny! I was so drunk!

Anyway i wouldnt really call that a prank.
RE: Pranks!!! by prashker on 08-25-2005 at 06:59 PM

This might not have been a prank but ya. I was in the bathroom at like 3 in the morning. Brushing teeth to go to bed. I accidentally woke my mom up and i didnt know.  It was 3am so i didnt bother to turn lights on or close door. I go to the mirror and the lights turn off. We were both scared shitless. She then backed up and hit her head and i hit my head on mirror.

RE: Pranks!!! by Pinchichuv on 08-25-2005 at 07:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
might not have been a prank but ya. I was in the bathroom at like 3 in the morning. Brushing teeth to go to bed. I accidentally woke my mom up and i didnt know.  It was 3am so i didnt bother to turn lights on or close door. I go to the mirror and the lights turn

lol,  that has happen to my a lot of times, one time i was arriving at my house from a party, and i was in my bed, so i look at the door and i saw my mom with an Aguacato Mask, and its scare the crap out of my :lol:
RE: Pranks!!! by ShawnZ on 08-25-2005 at 09:49 PM

[17:44:58] <ShawnZ> MILLENIUM SUX THO
[17:45:14] <Millenium> ROTFLOLMAO SHAWNZ!!!!!!!!111
[17:45:28] <ShawnZ> HAHAHAHAHHAA I KNO I M SO FUNI
[17:46:12] <Millenium> HAHAHAHA SHAWNZ
[17:46:13] <Millenium> HAHAHAHA
[17:46:19] <ShawnZ> WUT
[17:46:21] <Millenium> WORTH A PLACE IN THE PRANK THREAD!!!!!!111
[17:46:27] <Millenium> CUZ UR SO NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[17:46:31] <Millenium> AND U BELIEVED IT!!!!!!!!
[17:46:35] <ShawnZ> LOL
[17:46:36] <ShawnZ> :(
[17:46:39] <ShawnZ> I GT OWNED
[17:46:40] <ShawnZ> :(:(
[17:46:46] <Millenium> LOOOLLLLLLL0000000LLLL

RE: Pranks!!! by aNILEator on 08-25-2005 at 11:03 PM

been making prank phone calls using voip buster today, i did neo and
jack black phone my local megazone (Laser arcade thing) and Bender
(futurama) calling an erection disfunction line

RE: Pranks!!! by Guido on 08-26-2005 at 12:00 AM

quote:

and

community based pranks.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

RE: Pranks!!! by dennis on 08-27-2005 at 04:06 AM

a girl moved into our town and everyone started to hate her becuase she was acting like a B***H so they all decided to egg her house.... and later that day we did and there was this one girl she hated her so much she was going to burn her fence down but we stopped her... then we came back the day after and slashed there tires and the day after someone took a crap on there front steps and rang the doorbell and after that we waited for an hour plotting what to do next so they called 911 with the girls cell phone...( i dont know how they got it but all i know is she keeps on bringing it to school) and said stuff that someone was dying and stuff and thats all of it.............. ps i didint do any of this.... i chickened out and this is what i was told from everybody becuase i only saw the egging

RE: Pranks!!! by NiteMare on 08-27-2005 at 05:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
a girl moved into our town and everyone started to hate her becuase she was acting like a B***H so they all decided to egg her house.... and later that day we did and there was this one girl she hated her so much she was going to burn her fence down but we stopped her... then we came back the day after and slashed there tires and the day after someone took a crap on there front steps and rang the doorbell and after that we waited for an hour plotting what to do next so they called 911 with the girls cell phone...( i dont know how they got it but all i know is she keeps on bringing it to school) and said stuff that someone was dying and stuff and thats all of it.............. ps i didint do any of this.... i chickened out and this is what i was told from everybody becuase i only saw the egging

the egging, and the crap were funny, teh tires funny, but cruel, the 911 call, not funny, a waste of valuable 911 resources
RE: Pranks!!! by L. Coyote on 08-27-2005 at 05:39 AM

My mom is a teacher and lives making pranks to other teachers at school. :P

Today she told each teacher that one of them had to stand outside of the teachers' bathroom all day (lie), because a kid had left the water running and the principal was angry (this last part was true).

Each of them fell for it and became angered and protested a lot. And one of the female teachers started crying. :rofl:

-

I always tell my grandma something bad has happened, and she goes: "no! what's wrong?!". And then calmly say: "nah, was kidding :p". My mom does the same to her, lol.

I don't know how she actually falls for it if we do it all the time. :rofl:

RE: RE: Pranks!!! by dennis on 08-27-2005 at 04:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by NiteMare
quote:
Originally posted by dennis

the egging, and the crap were funny, teh tires funny, but cruel, the 911 call, not funny, a waste of valuable 911 resources

yeah but......at least it wasnt my idea... and i know it was not funny right now but at the time it was...