Shoutbox

Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub (/showthread.php?tid=49331)

Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by prashker on 08-22-2005 at 06:10 PM

Has anybody heard specific dates when these are comming out Kingdom Hearts 2 English on PS2 and the Movie FFAC?

I have been waiting like 2 years for these/

Edit i heard some Japanese ppl got to see a screener of Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children because they were in this weird fan club.

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Reaper on 08-22-2005 at 06:11 PM

ermmm i think for kingdom hearts 2 is next year, in the 2nd half i think and advent children will be late late 2006. im not 100% sure correct me if im wrong.
speaking of release dates anyone know the UK release date for final fantasy 12

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by user27089 on 08-22-2005 at 06:12 PM

No I haven't, I have been waiting for Kingdom Hearts 2 for ages, I love the first game... It's a shame that it was only on the PS2... I got quite far on it at my mates Joe's house (Skeew)... That game is the only reason I would buy a PS2... Well that and Final Fantasy X.

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by prashker on 08-22-2005 at 06:14 PM

Ya Kingdom Hearts 2 is the Halo 2 of playstation. I beat the game and I beat the Chain of Memories gam for GBA to find out cuz i heard u must play COM(Chain of memories) to undertsand Kingdom Hearts 2.

Oh and late 2006 for AC. Dam another year :'(

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Patchou on 08-22-2005 at 06:28 PM

I tried KH2 at the E3 this year and this game rocks! I too am waiting for it (and you can count on another 2 weeks without news from me when the game is out :p).

As for FF7AC, after two years of waiting and missed deadlines, it's finally going to be available in stores, in Japan and in the US, September 14th 2005. There's no way it's goping to be delayed for another year :).

As for FF12, it's supposed to be out beginning of next year in Japan, so probably during summer in the US  and I would say that for Europe, you can count on winter 2006 or spring 2007 (but that's my own speculation).

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by prashker on 08-22-2005 at 06:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
I tried KH2 at the E3 this year and this game rocks! I too am waiting for it (and you can count on another 2 weeks without news from me when the game is out :p).

As for FF7AC, after two years of waiting and missed deadlines, it's finally going to be available in stores, in Japan and in the US, September 14th 2005. There's no way it's goping to be delayed for another year :).

As for FF12, it's supposed to be out beginning of next year in Japan, so probably during summer in the US  and I would say that for Europe, you can count on winter 2006 or spring 2007 (but that's my own speculation).

Holy curd Patchou you lucky *beep* Did u try Kingdom hearts 2 in english? Thats awsome.

FF7AC September 14 2005!!!!??? Awsome!!!! I will buy it instantly. I need that movie.

And also i might go to E3 2007 :D

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Pinchichuv on 08-22-2005 at 07:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
Holy curd Patchou you lucky *beep* Did u try Kingdom hearts 2 in english? Thats awsome.

FF7AC September 14 2005!!!!??? Awsome!!!! I will buy it instantly. I need that movie.

And also i might go to E3 2007

well in gamestop.com it saids that  FF7: advent Children its comming out ETA: 11/1/05 the dvd and in PSP UMD Movies Pre-Release 9/30/05.

heres the page gamstop
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by prashker on 08-22-2005 at 07:48 PM

thats a ETA.

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Pinchichuv on 08-22-2005 at 07:51 PM

i know, but i cant wait anymore i want to see that movie and the remake of FF7 on PS3

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Reaper on 08-22-2005 at 08:09 PM

quote:

only journalists can go to E3. so unless your are, then you cant go. but every gamer can have their dream :P
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by prashker on 08-22-2005 at 08:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Reaper66613
quote:

only journalists can go to E3. so unless your are, then you cant go. but every gamer can have their dream :P

Are you shitting me? Seriously?!!
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Reaper on 08-22-2005 at 08:22 PM

its true, otherwise it would be crazy, almost every gamer would want to go.
if you write stories for a website, like Gamespot etc. then you could go as a reporter but no access to general public :(

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by prashker on 08-22-2005 at 08:23 PM

:'( NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

quote:
I tried KH2 at the E3 this year and this game

Patchou is a reporter?
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Reaper on 08-22-2005 at 08:24 PM

he might be, u never know!

[Edit] well u dont have to a journalist, from the e3expo site you need to be:
exhibitor, conference presenter, media or an attendee

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Vazza on 08-22-2005 at 08:37 PM

Kingdom Hearts 2 is expected sometime next year in the UK(although the staff in GAME keep telling me its coming out on the PS3.....might ask again if I'm in Glasgow tomorrow :))

As for FF7:AC, I heard UK release of the end of this year, though don't quote me on that

quote:
Originally posted by Reaper66613
anyone know the UK release date for final fantasy 12
2nd December 2005

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Reaper on 08-22-2005 at 08:39 PM

2nd december!!! OMGG :D:D:D

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Fraisie on 08-22-2005 at 09:00 PM

quote:
:'( NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

quote:
I tried KH2 at the E3 this year and this game

Patchou is a reporter?

E3 is for journalists, and people from the industry. The E3 people take this very seriously, as you have to prove you are in a computer related business if you want to attend, and it is very expensive.

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Negro_Joe on 08-22-2005 at 09:21 PM

i love kingdom hearts, played it for hours and hours,m who'd of thought of a disney game could be so much fun! Definitly getting the second one!

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by prashker on 08-22-2005 at 09:47 PM

oh well. I will  just download the conference videos off sites.

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Fraisie on 08-23-2005 at 12:25 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Skeew
who'd of thought of a disney game could be so much fun

me :P

Anyway Kingdom Hearts 1 was really really good ! If it didnt make me feel so sick though I would have finished it. Only games with 3d where you dont control the camera always make me feel sick. :(
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by prashker on 08-23-2005 at 12:34 AM

lol that sucks. isent there a fixed camera option so it never moves?

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Pinchichuv on 08-23-2005 at 05:35 AM

ok heres something that i found about final fantasy VII: AC in a final fantasy forum. it was translated in the internet and i think that it isnt very precise, but heres the site in japanese

2005.08.22 FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN 9/14 sale! <

DCFF7: As for beta service from 9/1 start schedule > The online of DCFF7, as for &#946; service being started from 9/1 clearly. Presently, collection of the tester is closed up. New < In monthly MdN September edition interview of field end person > Month MdN, the interview article of the field end person publishes to the September edition. In the article, with photograph taken on the spot Manet is not possible at the point in time when production is decided with 3DCG, probably to do the fact that it is not possible with only CG you tried FF7AC. As for visual concept material feeling of &#12461;&#12515;&#12521; and as the fact that, actual information "the air impression is voiced" and it is made the image where it can adopt the both of CG. In addition, when it is produced the majority of AC by "Maya", story and the like. (Picture offer: M way Thanks! ) New

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by prashker on 08-23-2005 at 05:38 AM

didnt really understand that translation

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Pinchichuv on 08-23-2005 at 05:44 AM

quote:
didnt really understand that translation

:lol: my neither but i think it says that the realese date is 9/14 :refuck:
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by prashker on 08-23-2005 at 05:48 AM

Thats what the date Patchou said.

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Pinchichuv on 08-23-2005 at 05:53 AM

quote:
Thats what the date Patchou said.

yeah, but my post its in japanese.

sorry bad sarcastic joke

im gonna shut up now

* Pinchichuv shuts up
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Vazza on 08-23-2005 at 10:25 AM

quote:
Originally posted by jchichuv

i think it says that the realese date is 9/14

The 14th Spetember is the release date for Japan and US. Uk is later

As for Kingdom Hearts 1: I completed it just to see the Kingdom Hearts 2 trailer :)
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Purity on 08-23-2005 at 10:35 AM

I just can't wait for Perfect Dark Zero for xbox 360..... I hate final fantasy...

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Pinchichuv on 08-23-2005 at 05:58 PM

FF7:AC has updated with another brand new commercial, the music is used from the official site main theme n.n

new commercial

It is 16 seconds long and it seems to go through a couple of new scenes, as we got a 15 pack action one, we now have a 16 second peaceful commercial, which goes through almost all of the characters, plenty of new scenes.

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by prashker on 08-23-2005 at 06:01 PM

can u acutally give me the video link i cant understand anything

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Pinchichuv on 08-23-2005 at 06:03 PM

sorry dude i only found it on japanese, let me keep serching to see if i found it in english

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Patchou on 08-23-2005 at 06:42 PM

Note about E3: I can go there depiste not being a journalist because, as a software developer, I'm part of the "industry" and all of you can testify for that so... they let me in ;).

:banana: :banana: :banana:

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Chrono on 08-23-2005 at 06:59 PM

quote:
and the remake of FF7 on PS3
there wont be a remake of ff7 on the ps3. :P
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Pinchichuv on 08-23-2005 at 07:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
quote:
and the remake of FF7 on PS3
there wont be a remake of ff7 on the ps3. :P

what noooooooooooooooooooooooo
* Pinchichuv runs and cries alone in the dark
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by prashker on 08-23-2005 at 07:36 PM

quote:
Note about E3: I can go there depiste not being a journalist because, as a software developer, I'm part of the "industry" and all of you can testify for that so... they let me in ;).

:banana: :banana: :banana:

you lucky person

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by user27089 on 08-23-2005 at 07:43 PM

I can't wait for Perfect Dark: Zero on the Xbox 360 either it is going to be amazing... One thing that I will be buying, though, is Final Fantasy XI, but only if you don't have to pay monthly for it online, because 360 comes with the Live Silver package, which you don't have to pay for... I just hope to god that it will allow multiplayer games and not only crappy map downloads...

As for Final Fantasy games, I really am not sure about them, I only played on FF7, 8 & 10... The only reason I didn't get into them is because for 7, I was too young and didn't understand it... On 8, my mate was nagging me all the way through it about where to go, so I just turned it off, and on 10, I only played the first part on a demo, but I loved it all the same!!!

Some people are lame about Final Fantasy though... They take it to the extreme, and bum every aspect of it, buying the soundtrack, and going to conventions dressed as Squall etc...

There is a really funny flash animation about this: Chocobo Robo Voice, enjoy.

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Pinchichuv on 08-23-2005 at 07:51 PM

here some pics of KH2, theyre from a japanese magazine soo just look at the pictures :refuck:

pic 1
pic 2

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by prashker on 08-23-2005 at 07:53 PM

awwww yeah!!!!

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Vazza on 08-23-2005 at 08:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Some people are lame about Final Fantasy though... They take it to the extreme, and bum every aspect of it, buying the soundtrack, and going to conventions dressed as Squall etc...

So, whats wrong with that? The music is fantastic (although not sure about FFX-2 except for Real Emotion and 1000 words) and most of the time you have to import them though. THe thing is, going dressed as the characters to convenions isn't a problem because you know that there is probably going to be more...in fact, I'm planning going a Final Fantasy Character this year at Halloween,, so I guess that would put me in the catagories of being...lame.

As for KH2: I'm starting to look really forward to it, just to see the new characters (including thoses from FF. From what I've heard, Rinoa, Yuna and (confirmed) Auron are going to be in it but also interested in the fact that you are also revisiting levels from KH. Wonder what Summons there'll be........or if you'll keep the one you already had

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by user27089 on 08-23-2005 at 08:07 PM

[Image: squall.jpg]

Wow, he looks cool...

Seriously though, it's only my opinion so no offence, it's really lame when people want to be like the characters in games.

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Vazza on 08-23-2005 at 08:10 PM

no offence was taken. I was only expressing my opinion too ;)
Yeah the cool thing about outfits though is that you can then see the time that some people have taken to create the outfit as well though, and how accurate it is :)

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Eljay on 08-23-2005 at 08:11 PM

hmm i have time to buy and complete KH before KH2 comes out then? ill buy it tomorrow :D

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by prashker on 08-23-2005 at 08:27 PM

:D

I beat Kingdom Hearts and unlocked everything.

Has anyone beat Sephiroth on the Platinum Match in Olimpic Collysium. I beat him once or twice.

Has anyone heard of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix? Its a edit of Kingdom Hearts but its only in japan. It has few more scenes. For example after you beat Sephiroth there is a giant battle between Cloud and Sephiroth and it is sick.

edit:

found some videos and pics of Final Mix.

http://media.ps2.ign.com/articles/378/378221/imgs_1.html

http://movies.rpgamer.com/kh/khearts/kh_fmending.wmv - Final Mix Secret Ending

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/games/ps2/finalmix/v.../tgs_pv_large.html - Final Mix Trailer

and also here

http://www.rpgplanet.com/kingdomhearts/kingdomhearts1/videos.shtml

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Vazza on 08-23-2005 at 08:41 PM

quote:
:D

I beat Kingdom Hearts and unlocked everything.

Has anyone beat Sephiroth on the Platinum Match in Olimpic Collysium. I beat him once or twice.

Yep I have. I've done it on all three setting Easy, Normal and Hard (You set it right at the start by choosing the weapons etc).

quote:

Has anyone heard of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix? Its a edit of Kingdom Hearts but its only in japan. It has few more scenes. For example after you beat Sephiroth there is a giant battle between Cloud and Sephiroth and it is sick.

Yeah I've heard of it. It also had another world called Mickey's Kingdom and you got a scene feature EM (the guy from KH2) and you got new weapons plus the ability to be invinicible while casting cure. Funnily enough the video Deep Dive at the end of Final Mix is the Another side, Another Story in the european release, so really missing nothing......

* Vazza goes off to listen to KH Soundtrack
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by prashker on 08-23-2005 at 08:58 PM

i love the soundtrack.

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Patchou on 08-24-2005 at 04:36 AM

Don't say listening to game soundtracks is dumb, that's what I do most of my days while coding :). The music of some video games (FF included) ought to be recognised beyond the game, FF without its music would be like StarWars without Darth Vader, bread without butter, BS without Sandi, ...

Anyway, I envy you for having so much time to spend on games, I finished KH too of course but I didn't did it in hard mode nor did I beat Sephiroth :(. I did construct a kick ass space shuttle though!

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by prashker on 08-24-2005 at 06:08 AM

quote:
I did construct a kick ass space shuttle though!

Mine has 6 rockts and 2 mega lasers and hyper thrusters :D

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Pinchichuv on 08-24-2005 at 06:50 AM

heres a pic of cloud's phone the panasonic p900iv. i think theyre not gonna sell it anywere only in japan that sucks cause i like it.

imagen 1
imagen 2

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by user27089 on 08-24-2005 at 07:46 AM

quote:

I could never be bothered to build the gummy ship at all, I didn't really see the point, the gummy ship parts were really boring and took ages to complete, I hated it... You should be happy to know that on Kingdom Hearts 2, the way you travel around is on a rollercoaster!

I didn't mean any offence on the soundtrack thing by the way...
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Pinchichuv on 08-25-2005 at 02:27 AM

heres some bad news FFVII: Advent Children Comes Home For the Holidays
U.S. release delayed until November.

heres the page of were i read this sad news

Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by prashker on 08-25-2005 at 04:42 AM

Nooooooooo :'(
* prashker goes into hyper bolic time chamber for 60 min

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Negro_Joe on 08-25-2005 at 01:43 PM

quote:

I love the gummi ships i had one with just one block and the rest were guns! ahhhhh the good old days!

I only just manged to beat sephiroth, but i ended up having to borrow the quide for it! :(
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by prashker on 08-27-2005 at 05:10 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Negro_Joe
I only just manged to beat sephiroth, but i ended up having to borrow the quide for it!

I beat him when i was a level 213. Dont ask me how. The game was glitched. I called um Square Enix and told em that. They asked me if i had game shark i said no. Because max level was 99 but it got 213 so like I owned Sepiroth.
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Pinchichuv on 08-27-2005 at 05:50 AM

I just recently found out the voice cast for Kingdom Hearts I never want to hear english voices in a square production again. Mandy Moore as Aeris? LANCE BASS as SEPHIROTH!?? FUCK!?

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Negro_Joe on 08-30-2005 at 10:18 AM

They got the 'i see dead poeple' kid as the voice for sora something joel osmant or something!

RE: RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Vazza on 08-30-2005 at 11:30 AM

quote:
They got the 'i see dead poeple' kid as the voice for sora something joel osmant or something!

Haley Joel Osment

I thought David Boreanaz (Angel) was good at Squall...I mean Leon :p I only recognised 3 of the voice talents. I don't the rest of them
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Negro_Joe on 08-30-2005 at 11:48 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Vazza
I only recognised 3 of the voice talents. I don't the rest of them

Me 2. Looking in the back of the manual its surprising how good actors they got to do the voices!

http://www.rpgplanet.com/kingdomhearts/kingdomhearts1/cast.shtml
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Pinchichuv on 09-01-2005 at 07:23 AM

First Review - Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children #1

From Variety.com:

Painstakingly designed, hyperrealistically detailed and utterly impenetrable to everyone except fans of the original computer game on which it's based, CGI-fabricated tale "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children" reps a soulless slab of Japanimation -- neither a final installment nor exceptionally fantastic -- with little crossover potential. A cinematic spinoff of the seventh in a series of 12 PlayStation "Final Fantasy" games (basis for 2001's "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within""Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within"), pic intersperses confusingly edited shoot-'em-up segments with usual anime futuristic guff about haunted warriors, evil multinationals and New Age claptrap.

Pic opens with bright red, wolflike creatures, whose significance is never explained, gamboling through a mountainous landscape before cutting deadpan to a black title card stating "498 years earlier...," striking a humorous note, perhaps unintentional, sadly lacking in rest of film.

A voiceovervoiceover and accompanying images explains how the Earth's "lifeforce" rose up and wiped out a whole load of bad guys some time before. Many survivors, particularly film's posse of cutesy orphans, are suffering from mark-leaving disease called Gostigma.

In the devastated city of Midgar, blond hero Cloud (voiced by Takahiro Sakurai) runs a delivery service in association with superbabe Tifa (voiced by upcoming ingenue Ayumi Ito) and others. While out in the outlying badlands one day, he runs afoul of a gang of three silvery-haired biker boys led by Kadaj, who wants to be reunited with his "mother""Mother" (seemingly some genetic thingy called Jenova that produced a race of superwarriors).

Kadaj lures orphans in Cloud's care to a swamp and feeds them water that cures their Gostigma but also turns them temporarily evil.

These sci-fi narrative stylings are merely irritating chatter that fills in the bits between the big fight and battle sequences in every reel, opportunities for the animators to show off swish new textures like smoke that becomes corporeal and flashy lighting effects that bounce off the semi-mechanical monsters under the bad guys' control. Centerpiece is a huge ruckus in the city center which pitches Cloud and Co. -- an assortment of characters seemingly culled from earlier incarnations of the "Final Fantasy" games -- against the Kadaj cadre and a dragonlike beast wearing samurai armor.

In typical computer-game style, each battle is with a yet more ferocious foe until Cloud finally faces off against the supposedly super-nasty Sephiroth from earlier in the franchise's story.

Little attention has been paid to designing the action so that it unfolds in a mentally mappable environment, or to crafting a story accessible to newbies unfamiliar with "Final Fantasy" backstory. Although skin texture is photorealistic, the characters' faces, as is often the case in anime, have a very limited range of expressions.

Hyperactive editing further frustrates general comprehension. Music by Nobuo Uematsu alternates between sparse piano noodlings, pop metal thrashings and cloying power ballads for the closing credits.

Camera (color), Nozue Takeshi; editor, Kenji Kijima; music, Nobuo Uematsu; art director, Yuusuke Naora; main character designer, Nomura; mechanic, creature design, Takayuki Takeya; sound designer (Dolby Digital), Shojiro Nakaoka. Reviewed at Venice Film Festival (out of competition), Aug. 30, 2005. Running time: 100 MIN.

well after reading all these and not understanding a lot of stuff on the first paragraph, i have a theory like i told SonicSam i think he is speaking dicklish. thats my conclution

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Andy_05 on 09-06-2005 at 01:28 AM

im sorry but if ppl on here are hoping for a remake of final fantasy 7 on the ps3 your saddly mistaken :( theres no remake such as said from squaresoft if u hadnt noticed on the trailers it say's technichle demo meaning no remake also i recieved an email from squaresoft comfirming there not being a remake :( but otherwise when is advent children coming out in the uk ive bin waitin for this for about 3 years now

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Pinchichuv on 09-06-2005 at 02:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Andy_05
im sorry but if ppl on here are hoping for a remake of final fantasy 7 on the ps3 your saddly mistaken  theres no remake such as said from squaresoft if u hadnt noticed on the trailers it say's technichle demo meaning no remake also i recieved an email from squaresoft comfirming there not being a remake  but otherwise when is advent children coming out in the uk ive bin waitin for this for about 3 years now

i think that Advent Children its getting out on the UK December or January next year, and the remake isnt a big deal, cause to make it squaresoft would net like 120 working for 5 year to make it(i read it some were) but theres still coming out a game of FFBVII for the PS2 its call Dirge of Cerberus. and its all about Vincent Valentine, heres a page you can see more about it http://www.dirgeofcerberus.net

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by prashker on 10-17-2005 at 08:30 PM

Anyways sorry for bringing back a old topic but anyways Im still waiting for Kingdom Hearts 2.

I saw the english subs of AC. Like I said already its a good movie.

I got the soundtrack last month and its really good for those with thoses (wacky music tastes :P)

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Vazza on 10-17-2005 at 08:35 PM

AC is December/January here in the uk, although I have a copy on it's way to me already from Serbia from a friend for the work that I've done on his site. Looking forward to it.

As for KH2, no confirmed date yet, but I saw the official trailer the other night and its just made me more excited over it :)

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Negro_Joe on 10-17-2005 at 09:07 PM

...lol

i so want that game....

:'(

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by prashker on 10-17-2005 at 09:15 PM

quote:
i so want that game....

its the Halo 2 of ps2 :D
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Vazza on 10-17-2005 at 09:18 PM

If theres a 12am release of it, I am soooooo going to be there come hell or high water

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by prashker on 11-22-2005 at 03:51 AM

Kingdom Hearts 2 Date Confirmed:Mar 1, 2006

:dodgy: Still have to wait god damnit!!!

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Vazza on 11-22-2005 at 09:13 AM

Which means that the UK will have to wait a little longer.......*wails*

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by user27089 on 11-22-2005 at 09:29 AM

No matter what I do, I am buying that game, I don't even have a playstation 2... I might get an emulator and a USB to PS2 convertor thing, then play it on the computer...

I have to complete Kingdom Hearts 1 first though, I have only ever got to fighting Cerebrus in the Olympus Colliseum.

I am completing Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories at the moment, as you need to complete it to know what is going on in Kingdom Hearts 2, as it explains who all of the unknown people are. I could direct people to a ROM if they really want it, just PM me...

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Reaper on 11-22-2005 at 11:37 AM

lol i havnt completed the first one....stuck in alice in wonderland 8-) but i definately want the 2nd. and i want final fantasy 12 :( but i heard the release date in UK was December 06?! tell me this isnt true

RE: RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by user27089 on 11-22-2005 at 12:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Reaper
lol i havnt completed the first one....stuck in alice in wonderland 8-) but i definately want the 2nd. and i want final fantasy 12 :( but i heard the release date in UK was December 06?! tell me this isnt true

Alice in Wonderland is like the second world you go to :|...

I want Final Fantasy 12 aswell, it looks amazing, they've changed the whole fighting system to real time, and you actually fight... The Japanese are really annoyed about it though... All of the characters look like women :lol:... And yes, unfortunately, it's true...
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Reaper on 11-22-2005 at 01:28 PM

quote:
Alice in Wonderland is like the second world you go to :|...

I want Final Fantasy 12 aswell, it looks amazing, they've changed the whole fighting system to real time, and you actually fight... The Japanese are really annoyed about it though... All of the characters look like women :lol:... And yes, unfortunately, it's true...
alice in wonderland is really hard :$
yeh final fantasy xi had real time fighting, and i think square could pull it off.
lol they do look like women dont they. i dunno what suqare are trying to do...*-)
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by user27089 on 11-22-2005 at 05:43 PM

Alice in Wonderland is one that I found really easy :s... Compared to some of the other worlds I mean...

I was going to buy Final Fantasy XI just to check it out, but I really couldn't be bothered for it, I hate the monthly fee things...

Square have already pulled it off with Kingdom Hearts tbh :p... If they use a fighting system similar to that of Kingdom Hearts for FFXII then it would be amazing... They're trying to have different styles for each game I think, and they've succeeded so far... :p...

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Reaper on 11-22-2005 at 05:46 PM

well when i bought FFXI i thought the turn based fighting system kinda makes the game. but i was suprised how well it worked in FFXI. and it was good in kingdom hearts.
i wanna play ffxi again but parents dont wanna pay.
i need a job :P

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Negro_Joe on 11-22-2005 at 06:36 PM

the fighting system isnt the same as kingdom hearts, its more tactical, you have to direct the actions of your teammates, you can just sit and watch them do all the fighting...|-)

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by prashker on 01-24-2006 at 03:04 AM

http://na.square-enix.com/games/kingdomhearts/kh2/ ;-) I missed that :P

If you have not yet played Chain of Memories....then you will not understand the story of KH2...so if you dont want to beat COM go to the story section of the site.

I still am excited for KH2 to be released :D

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by user27089 on 01-24-2006 at 08:15 AM

quote:
http://na.square-enix.com/games/kingdomhearts/kh2/ ;-) I missed that :P

If you have not yet played Chain of Memories....then you will not understand the story of KH2...so if you dont want to beat COM go to the story section of the site.

I still am excited for KH2 to be released :D

I'm on the very last bit of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, I recommend it, it's a good game, I enjoyed it pretty much all the way through. After you've completed it with Sora, you have to complete it with Riku in a different order etc.
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Vazza on 01-24-2006 at 11:44 AM

I've almost completed CoM. Just on the last fight of Riku's story.....

I see that there is a release dates of March of the US...........and apparently about August for the UK. *sighs*

It is now that I wish that I hadn't watched the opening, ending and special ending fro it :(. But what I did hear though is that Utada Hikaru will be releasing the theme song, which will be called Sanctuary in English.....only short of 11 weeks before I get to hear it then. Somehow think Passion sounds better though

* Vazza suddenly remembers

KH2 soundtrack available from tomorrow. Woot!

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by user27089 on 01-24-2006 at 11:49 AM

The release date in America is April 15th.

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Vazza on 01-24-2006 at 11:56 AM

Well the last dates that I heard were either the 1st March or 30th March, and was from people who had ordered it in America.

As for the UK, as far as I am aware, it's only the likes of play.com who are allowing you to order. Now I wish I had pre-ordered it when I saw it on that other site..........

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by user27089 on 01-24-2006 at 12:05 PM

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children comes out on the 24th April 2006 btw (English Dubbed.)

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by n0n3x1574n7 on 01-24-2006 at 04:50 PM

This is something which confuses me

*link removed*

Because it says its a trailer but not only is it 699mb but when I downloaded it it turned out to be the whol film (full japanese)

How come its legal to download? Or isn't it? :S

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by user27089 on 01-24-2006 at 04:56 PM

It's illegal to download, being a "trailer" is probably just a front :p.

RE: RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by n0n3x1574n7 on 01-24-2006 at 07:21 PM

quote:
It's illegal to download, being a "trailer" is probably just a front :p.

What do you mean by front?
Its 1:40 hours long by the way.
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by user27089 on 01-24-2006 at 07:26 PM

A front is sort of, something you put up to disguise what it really is.

Like, uploading a full game, and saying that it's only a demo, knowing full well that it is a full game.

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Vazza on 01-24-2006 at 07:29 PM

Exactly (I was typing something along those lines when you replied :p). But I would have been querying it at that size. For high quality trailers you are looking at anything from 20mb up depending on how long the trailer is

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by n0n3x1574n7 on 01-24-2006 at 07:39 PM

Oh OK cool, you learn something new every day ;)

Oh and by the way have you noticed the website hosting it is called fileFRONT lol I don't know if thats intentional.

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by prashker on 01-24-2006 at 07:59 PM

YA RIGHT :|

http://files.filefront.com/4636621/

KINGDOM HEARTS 2 SECRET ENDING :O Does that mean there will be a Kingdom Hearts 3.

AFTER VIDEO OBSERVATION (ONLY READ WHEN FINISHED, scroll to botom)

I think those 3 in the armor is Riku, Sora and Kairi. But whats with this "Keyblade war"...does that mean there is more than one Keyblade master :O?

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Vazza on 01-24-2006 at 08:10 PM

Well, I don't think we should start jumping to conclusions. The same was said about the secret ending at the end of KH.

As for the theory, I thought that as well about who the armoured ones were, as for the keybalde master.......Don't you know the story of KH2?

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by prashker on 01-24-2006 at 08:13 PM

quote:
Don't you know the story of KH2?
No its not released yet :P

dont tell me...I want to beat the game myself and find out

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by Vazza on 01-24-2006 at 08:14 PM

Okay. I've kinda put two and two together with CoM and seeing the ending of KH2 and figured out what the basic story is about..................

* Vazza longs for it to be released in the UK

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub by prashker on 01-24-2006 at 08:15 PM

quote:
Okay. I've kinda put two and two together with CoM and seeing the ending of KH2 and figured out what the basic story is about..................

I will do that :P

* prashker longs for it to be released in Canada
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by prashker on 02-08-2006 at 10:37 PM

Anyone wana explain to me what Reverse/Rebirth ends?

I forgot to finish it...and lost my save file...if you dont wana spoil to everyone PM me

anyways back to KH2

"Over the past few days a variety of news sites and magazines have been publishing the same cast-listing that we mentioned the other day. But one stood out in particular.

In today's update over at E! Online news they mentioned the castlisting, in addition to the game being due for release in North America on March 30th.

<TOONING UP: Also in the Reporter, Zach Braff reprising his role as Chicken Little to lend his voice to the videogame Disney's Kingdom of Hearts II, due to be released Mar. 30. Other stars aboard include James Woods, Haley Joel Osment and Mena Suvari.>"

March 30th :dodgy:

I heard a week ago that it was for the 14th of March...and thats what I told Patchou on MSN. Either what I said was wrong or they delayed it again :(

Well I am still excited...and now for the moment of true epic history I present you the FRONT COVER OF THE ENGLISH KH21111!!!!!!!

[Image: attachment.php?pid=600767]

edit: woops didnt know I double posted :p

I was at wrong page :(

Well BUMP!!!
:P

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Vazza on 02-09-2006 at 09:00 AM

Square-Enix have said the 28th March Official.

Read the press release here

I just want to hear the english version of Passion, but I'll probably wnd up playing the Japanese version when the titles are rolling.

RE: RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by prashker on 02-09-2006 at 12:35 PM

quote:
Square-Enix have said the 28th March Official.

Read the press release here

I just want to hear the english version of Passion, but I'll probably wnd up playing the Japanese version when the titles are rolling.

Well thats better for me :P

Anyways

I have the KH2 Original Soundtrack Already....I couldnt wait....Passion is japanse there is 3 versions

Orchestral Version
Opening Version
After Battle Version

the soundtrack is really nice:)

Let the countdown begin :refuck:
RE: RE: RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Vazza on 02-09-2006 at 12:53 PM

quote:
Passion is japanse there is 3 versions

There's 4 officially, 5 if you include the remix.

Orchestral Version
Opening Version
After Battle Version
Single version
PlanIT T Remix

Just be glad that you haven't heard the 6th version......

quote:
the soundtrack is really nice:)

It's alright. Kinda bring the CoM soundtrack in as well. But really looking forwar to the Altlanica world now because there seems to be a whole lot of singing going on there lol.
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by prashker on 02-09-2006 at 08:29 PM

quote:
There's 4 officially, 5 if you include the remix.

Orchestral Version
Opening Version
After Battle Version
Single version
PlanIT T Remix

Just be glad that you haven't heard the 6th version......
:( the original soundtrack only has the first 3

Whats different with the "Single Version"?

Obviously the PlaIT T Remix is a remix 8-)

Theres a sixth?:P

quote:
But really looking forwar to the Altlanica world now because there seems to be a whole lot of singing going on there lol.

Im looking forward to....um....well just a world that has alot of action :P
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Negro_Joe on 02-09-2006 at 08:41 PM

quote:
28th March Official.

Thats like just after my Birthday, i am so excited about that game, looks awesome, that new character looks cool, you can skateboard as him and stuff..:)

I might have missed something but who is he, the one in the blonde hair i mean...:S
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by prashker on 02-09-2006 at 08:50 PM

quote:
quote:
28th March Official.

Thats like just after my Birthday, i am so excited about that game, looks awesome, that new character looks cool, you can skateboard as him and stuff..:)

I might have missed something but who is he, the one in the blonde hair i mean...:S
You are not supposed  to know yet...its a new kid :P

Vazza if you know dont say :P
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Negro_Joe on 02-09-2006 at 08:56 PM

Well isnt he the firsdt person you play as...:S

I need to know Vazza if you know PM me, and doesnt he have two keyblades, i saw a video somehwere ign.com i think...:S

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Vazza on 02-09-2006 at 09:00 PM

quote:

:( the original soundtrack only has the first 3

Whats different with the "Single Version"?

It's basically the opening without the "My hearts a battleground" section

quote:
Obviously the PlaIT T Remix is a remix 8-)
Yeah, but it wasn't released on the single, or at least the Japanese one, like Hikairi/Simple and Clean were

quote:
Theres a sixth?:P
Yeah.....the less said about that the better.........

quote:
quote:
quote:
28th March Official.

You are not supposed  to know yet...its a new kid :P

Vazza if you know dont say :P
But....But....But......Just because I've put two and two together and came up with four and thats BEFORE I've even played it.

* Vazza silences herself
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by prashker on 02-15-2006 at 01:39 AM

quote:

Yeah.....the less said about that the better.........

come on :P....talk :(

I wana hear...PM me if its so "the less said about that the better" - e :P
quote:
But....But....But......Just because I've put two and two together and came up with four and thats BEFORE I've even played it.

* Vazza silences herself

good job ;-)
quote:
It's basically the opening without the "My hearts a battleground" section
but that part was the best :P

edit:
Info about Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children!
Finally an Official US Release Date!
After months of speculation and rumors, an official US release date has finally been given for Advent Children. The movie will be released on April 25th for both DVD and UMD as a special double-disc set. Unfortunately Last Order is not set to be included as a special feature.

source : http://www.square-enix.com/na/company/press/2006/0213/
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Ghost_Stalker on 02-15-2006 at 01:43 AM

KICKASS

About the release date that is. I've got the Jap. version, its a burned copy that is missing the extras. I'm slowly learning Japanese though from watching the movie so many times! LOL

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Pinchichuv on 02-15-2006 at 06:22 AM

quote:
Info about Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children!
Finally an Official US Release Date!
After months of speculation and rumors, an official US release date has finally been given for Advent Children. The movie will be released on April 25th for both DVD and UMD as a special double-disc set. Unfortunately Last Order is not set to be included as a special feature.

source : http://www.square-enix.com/na/company/press/2006/0213/

This post was edited Today at 06:39 PM by SonicSam.

Cool only 7 days after my bday
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by prashker on 02-19-2006 at 02:40 AM

Kingdom Hearts 2 Rating Revealed

Teen :P

http://esrb.org/esrbratings_newratings.asp

go down to where it says "Kingdom Hearts 2"...look.

And for the lazies around :P
[Image: attachment.php?pid=606667]

:P

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by ddunk on 02-19-2006 at 03:00 AM

THEY GET DRUNK?!?!

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by prashker on 02-19-2006 at 03:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Ddunk
THEY GET DRUNK?!?!

Its probably in the "Pirates of the Carrebean" world.

They won't drink...characters in that world will :P

edit: In other words

Sora, Donald and Goofy won't get drunk :P
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Vazza on 02-19-2006 at 09:30 PM

Would be something to behold: Sora, Donald and Goofy drunk lol......

I was reading a website an interview with one of the folk who created the game about a KH2:FM. They siad that it might happen but there are no plans for it currently. Also there aren't any plans for a KH3 any time soo. Thirdly, when asked if they would consider a movie..........they said if they were asked, they'd do it if they had the time......one problem.....it's got AC to live up to

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by prashker on 02-19-2006 at 09:39 PM

this page :P is the interview :P

KH2:FM would be cool...but I would want a movie more :P

http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=NI/Famitsu-2

anyways Vazza I found out who the weird kid is :P (I think)
highlight the text right inside this quote....is it "Roxas" ? answer :P

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Vazza on 02-20-2006 at 01:00 PM

SonicSam: Are you talking about the kid at the start? If so, then yeah, but I think I understand the whole thing now though after something else I read during the CoM :)

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by No Leg Joe on 02-20-2006 at 06:33 PM

i have seen advent children (with english subs) its good! email me (nolegjoe@gmail.com) with your email address and i will send you it over msn. although expsect a huge upload/download time even if you are on broadband.

edit: i noticed that i broke the rules about warez (i think) so i had to edit this before it got edited/deleted by an admin.

i dont condone pirating films, the quality is often poor and its ILLEGAL. ;)

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by user27089 on 02-20-2006 at 06:35 PM

You can download it from basically every torrent site, I doubt your service will be required, thanks anyways =o.

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by prashker on 02-20-2006 at 08:04 PM

35 days till KH2 :banana:

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Vazza on 02-20-2006 at 09:09 PM

rub it in why don't you. Still nothing confirmed for the UK :(

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by prashker on 02-20-2006 at 09:10 PM

quote:
rub it in why don't you. Still nothing confirmed for the UK :(

maybe this can help :S

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails...6;44;-1&sku=227190
if their right then it says

"Release date: 26-5-2006"
May 26 :P

edit: pre-order it...I am :P
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Vazza on 02-21-2006 at 08:49 AM

I've had release dates in April and May, plus I am not ordering it from them. I want to order it from another site so that I can get my 10% loyalty dicount and double points (call me sad but it means that I can buy gmaes at Christmas for almost nothing), but the company that I am going to order from doesn't have a release date yet (and I would rather believe them than any other site)....

Oh well, guess I'll settle for the Manga series at the moment and my new purchase off eBay :)

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by YottabyteWizard on 02-21-2006 at 03:49 PM

quote:
The movie will be released on April 25th
quote:
Cool only 7 days after my bday
And just 2 after mine! This will be a nice bday present :D
You're going to give me as a present FF7AC right sonicsam? 8-)
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Vazza on 02-21-2006 at 04:01 PM

YAY! UK gets it the day before lol

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Negro_Joe on 02-21-2006 at 10:54 PM

http://www.siliconera.com/index.php/kingdom-hearts-2-the-first-hours/

Some spoilers, not sure if this is correct but worth a read...:)

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by prashker on 02-21-2006 at 11:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by YottabyteWIzard
You're going to give me as a present FF7AC right sonicsam? (Smilie)
yeh sure...email me your address and pay me 2$ and I will send it :P

quote:
http://www.siliconera.com/index.php/kingdom-hearts-2-the-first-hours/

Some spoilers, not sure if this is correct but worth a read...:)

woo I knew the kid was "Roxas" :banana:

anyways
AHHH MY EYES SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
quote:
YAY! UK gets it the day before lol

:O where you find that out :(
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Vazza on 02-22-2006 at 11:55 AM

;) Wouldn't you like to know.

I'm going to try and per-order a special boxset complete with Cloud on bike and a wolf-head thingie......

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Reaper on 02-22-2006 at 12:55 PM

im gonna buy the US version. ahh the wonders of a chipped ps2 :P

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by YottabyteWizard on 02-22-2006 at 03:16 PM

quote:
yeh sure...email me your address and pay me 2$ and I will send it
Hmmm tempting....

Anyone has the official price of Ultimate Edition? (if its going to be released in the US...)
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by ShushKebab on 02-24-2006 at 10:43 AM

kingdom hearts, will probably be realeased a couple of months after Final Fantasy XII.
might want to get advent children on the psp?

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by prashker on 02-28-2006 at 10:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ShushKebab
kingdom hearts, will probably be realeased a couple of months after Final Fantasy XII.

errr
Final Fantasy 12 is going to be released March 16, 2006....14 days before Kingdom hearts 2....no "a couple on months"

anyways
:banana:
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Pinchichuv on 03-01-2006 at 07:08 AM

quote:
Originally posted by YottabyteWIzard
Hmmm tempting....

Anyone has the official price of Ultimate Edition? (if its going to be released in the US...)

i dont think the ultimate edition its coming to america
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by YottabyteWizard on 03-01-2006 at 07:53 AM

Noooooooooo!!!

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by user27089 on 03-01-2006 at 08:11 AM

Hopefully by May, I will have bought myself a crappy Playstation 2, with Kingdom Hearts 1 :p. I have to complete that god damn game before the second one comes out.

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by prashker on 03-08-2006 at 12:37 PM

19 days :banana:

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by user27089 on 03-14-2006 at 11:57 AM

I can't wait for this game...

I bought a PS2 purely for Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2... I am playing through 1 at the moment, been playing it for 13 hours, trying to get all of the dalmations and all of the synthesizing gems, and trying to make a good gummi ship :p.

I am in Atlantica at the moment, trying to look for Ursula the second time, I've killed her once in the couldron place...

(I'm level 31 btw ;p)

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Vazza on 03-14-2006 at 01:14 PM

I've started to get rather excited about KH2 now, however I've now got 3 months in which it could possibly be released.
There's

• 28 April 2006
  • 27 May 2006
  • October 2006 (this was apparently reported by Dutch OPM)

I just wish it would hurry up and be released!!
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Negro_Joe on 03-14-2006 at 05:28 PM

:@:@:@ I so want this game...:(

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by prashker on 03-14-2006 at 05:36 PM

quote:
:@:@:@ I so want this game...:(

almost here :D
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Pinchichuv on 03-14-2006 at 06:03 PM

quote:
I've started to get rather excited about KH2 now, however I've now got 3 months in which it could possibly be released.
There's
  • 28 April 2006
  • 27 May 2006
  • October 2006 (this was apparently reported by Dutch OPM)

I just wish it would hurry up and be released!!

in gamestop.com it say that the eta its 3/28/06

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Vazza on 03-14-2006 at 06:06 PM

The North American release is the end of this month. The dates I quoted were for Europe.Sorry, should have stated

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Pinchichuv on 03-14-2006 at 06:08 PM

quote:
The North American release is the end of this month. The dates I quoted were for Europe.Sorry, should have stated

oh... my bad :P

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by user27089 on 03-14-2006 at 06:08 PM

I doubt it will come out like 4 months after it has been released in North America... The only stuff I thought they did things like that for were hardware and stuff.

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Vazza on 03-16-2006 at 09:55 PM

Well, I don't know and now don't care. Just finished pre-ordering it so that means that it should be dropping on my mat behind the post box the day it is released in the shops. Life is good!

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by user27089 on 03-16-2006 at 10:06 PM

quote:
Well, I don't know and now don't care. Just finished pre-ordering it so that means that it should be dropping on my mat behind the post box the day it is released in the shops. Life is good!

Chances are it will arrive at your house 1 or 2 days before the release, new games that you have pre-ordered are usually sent before so that they arrive at your house in time, most likely faster =P.
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Vazza on 03-17-2006 at 02:25 PM

* Vazza hugs traxor

That makes it even better!

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by prashker on 03-31-2006 at 12:48 PM

It's released :D....I went to my rental stores and retail stores.... :drool:

Its there in a silver cover :drool:

I am getting Saturday 100% sure :).

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Vazza on 03-31-2006 at 05:40 PM

Bleh, I don't care. I've heard the english opening song and that's basically all I wanted. I can wait for the game now quite happily :)

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by user27089 on 03-31-2006 at 05:44 PM

Apparently it's very easy compared to the first one... But I don't care, it's Kingdom Hearts! A very good game (6).

(Level 60 now on the end of the world... Got all of the trinities apart from 2 blue ones, 96 dalmations and only 2 torn pages =(. I've done the hades cup, the ice titan thing is annoying ¬¬ and now i'm just trying to do the secret bosses which are geh.!)

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Vazza on 03-31-2006 at 05:45 PM

It might be easier, but it longer......

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by prashker on 03-31-2006 at 05:48 PM

quote:
(Level 60 now on the end of the world... Got all of the trinities apart from 2 blue ones, 96 dalmations and only 2 torn pages =(. I've done the hades cup, the ice titan thing is annoying ¬¬ and now i'm just trying to do the secret bosses which are geh.!)

Level 99....beat game, all trinities, all dalmatians (I got this sword once I gave them all in :P to the parents) Beat the secret bosses....beat all the cups and matchs at olimpic colluseum :)....Ice Titan is the suck :P

I also have Max MP and Max HP (man it goes from one side of the screen to the other =P)

Tomorrow I get it yay :)
quote:
Bleh, I don't care. I've heard the english opening song and that's basically all I wanted. I can wait for the game now quite happily :)
I heard the english opening too but I didnt hear it all I want to have it introduced with the actual game :)
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Vazza on 03-31-2006 at 05:51 PM

Well, I was desperate to hear it so called in a few favours from a few friends (a)

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by user27089 on 03-31-2006 at 05:52 PM

You make it sound as if you've done something special by listening to it :p.

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Vazza on 03-31-2006 at 05:53 PM

I have. It means that I can now play the Japanese version (Passion) instead since now I've decided that it sounds better.

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Pinchichuv on 03-31-2006 at 10:28 PM

quote:
Level 99....beat game, all trinities, all dalmatians (I got this sword once I gave them all in  to the parents) Beat the secret bosses....beat all the cups and matchs at olimpic colluseum ....Ice Titan is the suck

I also have Max MP and Max HP (man it goes from one side of the screen to the other =P)

Tomorrow I get it yay
you got to much time in youre hands sam
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by user27089 on 03-31-2006 at 11:49 PM

quote:
quote:
Level 99....beat game, all trinities, all dalmatians (I got this sword once I gave them all in  to the parents) Beat the secret bosses....beat all the cups and matchs at olimpic colluseum ....Ice Titan is the suck

Tomorrow I get it yay
you got to much time in youre hands sam

He's 13, what else can he do other than play Kingdom Hearts and masturbate?
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by prashker on 04-01-2006 at 02:08 AM

quote:

I am 12 and I dont masturbate =P
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by user27089 on 04-01-2006 at 06:36 AM

quote:
quote:

Liar.

Just tell me the rest of the storyline after you fight riku at castle oblivion on chain of memories and I'll be happy.
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Pinchichuv on 04-01-2006 at 09:08 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:

Liar.

Just tell me the rest of the storyline after you fight riku at castle oblivion on chain of memories and I'll be happy.
sam masturbates at the realese of kingdom heart 2 :P
and also thinking in you traxor :P
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by user27089 on 04-01-2006 at 09:29 AM

Thinking in me?! I don't like the sound of that :sad:.

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by prashker on 04-01-2006 at 03:16 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Liar.

sam masturbates at the realese of kingdom heart 2 :P
and also thinking in you traxor :P

Jesus one day I will kill you (again :lol:)
quote:

Liar.

I am telling the truth

its not riku just some gay puppet :P....then you fight some more "organization people" namine returns your memory..ALL BETA :D game ova :P...then you have Reverse Rebirth which is with Riku but me no talk about
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Pinchichuv on 04-01-2006 at 11:09 PM

quote:

Jesus one day I will kill you (again )
not funny :/

im just telling the true, and dont get me started of youre wet dreams with stigmata :P
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by prashker on 04-02-2006 at 03:13 AM

quote:
not funny :/

:( ok

anyways I played kingdom hearts 2 for 7 hours nonstop...currently im on Proud Mode (the hardest mode) and in Mulans World "The land of the dragons"
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by user27089 on 04-09-2006 at 03:45 PM

Meh, just completed the game getting the secret ending, level 67 I think... :p. Got all of the dalmations, all of the torn pages etc.

That game is awesome, I can't wait until I get Kingdom Hearts 2 now :banana:.

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Vazza on 04-24-2006 at 02:59 PM

Just watched the English version of FF7:AC and I have to say that I don't like it. I prefer the Japanese release (fortunately it also come son the dvd with proper subtitles), Maybe I am suffering from  the old Japan - English conflict where if I hear something in Japanese first and I like it and then hear the english it meh. But if I hear something in English first, then I don't like the Japanese....

Oh but I love Cath Sith (and his little Scottish accent)

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by user27089 on 04-24-2006 at 03:20 PM

quote:
Just watched the English version of FF7:AC and I have to say that I don't like it. I prefer the Japanese release (fortunately it also come son the dvd with proper subtitles), Maybe I am suffering from  the old Japan - English conflict where if I hear something in Japanese first and I like it and then hear the english it meh. But if I hear something in English first, then I don't like the Japanese....

Oh but I love Cath Sith (and his little Scottish accent)

Is it available now then?! I was going to wait until tomorrow to get it!!!

I completed Kingdom Hearts by the way :p
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Pinchichuv on 04-24-2006 at 04:05 PM

quote:
Is it available now then?! I was going to wait until tomorrow to get it!!!

I completed Kingdom Hearts by the way 
im gonna buy it tomorrow to :banana:
have anyone seen Final Fantasy: Last Order its like an OVA that came on the Delux Edition of FF7: AC??
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Vazza on 04-24-2006 at 06:01 PM

Uk got it today (24th)
US get it tomorrow (25th)

I only got it today as a deal with my mum that after being somewhere else, we had to detour to another town so that I could buy it. Worked like a charm :)

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by user27089 on 04-24-2006 at 06:19 PM

http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/finalfantas...hildren/index.html

There are some english clips there...

The voice acting is a bit shit lol

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by prashker on 04-24-2006 at 07:15 PM

quote:
http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/finalfantasyviiadventchildren/index.html

I already saw the movie in japanese and currently listening to those clips...I guess eventually later in the movie you will get used to them
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by user27089 on 04-24-2006 at 07:23 PM

quote:
quote:

I beat the game already but you eventually get used to the names :)

Sorry but that post made no sense whatsoever
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Vazza on 04-24-2006 at 07:26 PM

glad it wasn't just me :)

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by prashker on 04-24-2006 at 07:27 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:

I beat the game already but you eventually get used to the names :)

Sorry but that post made no sense whatsoever
quote:
glad it wasn't just me :)

I meant voices :P...dam me and my multitasking :P
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by Vazza on 04-24-2006 at 07:29 PM

I'm still lost. You're talking about a game and we're talkimng about the movie?

I'm a celebrity get me out of here!

RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by prashker on 04-24-2006 at 07:32 PM

quote:
I'm still lost. You're talking about a game and we're talkimng about the movie?

I'm a celebrity get me out of here!

woops :P

ok one second ;-)

edit: confused myself with multitasking...ok edited and should make sence now :)
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub by aNILEator on 04-28-2006 at 10:24 PM

i got the advent children dvd the day it came out in UK :-)

I've never actually played the games but i got given a £15 voucher and was like :woot: lets spend it, oh and i loved the film in english, much better than my jap version :P