Shoutbox

Event log: Personal Message and Now Playing? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Event log: Personal Message and Now Playing? (/showthread.php?tid=49488)

Event log: Personal Message and Now Playing? by MFSX on 08-25-2005 at 11:28 AM

Hey all,

I've noticed that Plus! dosn't log when i change my personal message or current song (now playing). It logs everything else.

Is this on purpose, or will it be added in the next version?

RE: Event log: Personal Message and Now Playing? by Millenium_edition on 08-25-2005 at 11:29 AM

it will most likely be added in the next version :wink:

RE: Event log: Personal Message and Now Playing? by MFSX on 08-25-2005 at 11:32 AM

Let's hope so :)

RE: Event log: Personal Message and Now Playing? by Dempsey on 08-25-2005 at 11:36 AM

The next version of Plus! will include personal messaging logging in the Event Window, but only for personal messages, not now playing songs, as the event log would quickly get filled up with contacts changing songs every few minutes.

RE: Event log: Personal Message and Now Playing? by MFSX on 08-27-2005 at 01:10 PM

Okay, I see...

Well then, do you know a plugin or program that can log the songs you play yourself?

RE: Event log: Personal Message and Now Playing? by CookieRevised on 08-27-2005 at 03:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MFSX
Okay, I see...

Well then, do you know a plugin or program that can log the songs you play yourself?
Music Logger Plus - Final - Version 2.2

Will log all music played by your contacts. If you add yourself to your contactlist, it will also log you own. Needs Messenger Plus! and .NET Framework to run...