Shoutbox

Is there a MsgPlus! for MSN Messenger 7.5? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Is there a MsgPlus! for MSN Messenger 7.5? (/showthread.php?tid=49575)

Is there a MsgPlus! for MSN Messenger 7.5? by DJ_05 on 08-27-2005 at 01:53 AM

I was Just Wondering is there like a beta msg plus for msn 7.5 can anybody help me my email is Daniel_Robertson05@hotmail.com Thanks

RE: IS THERE A MSG PLUS FOR MSN 7.5 by L. Coyote on 08-27-2005 at 01:56 AM

Any version can be found at msgplus.net/download.php.

There is no public beta for MSNM 7.5.

Patchou estimated that he'd release a final version in September.

RE: IS THERE A MSG PLUS FOR MSN 7.5 by NiteMare on 08-27-2005 at 01:59 AM

the current public final of msg plus is ~90% compatable with MSN 7.5, located in the post by Regexp

RE: IS THERE A MSG PLUS FOR MSN 7.5 by DJ_05 on 08-27-2005 at 02:00 AM

but the plus now doesnt work on msn 7.5 it fucks up the convo and stuff and changes the display pics

RE: IS THERE A MSG PLUS FOR MSN 7.5 by matty on 08-27-2005 at 02:09 AM

There are known compatibility issues with Messenger Plus! and MSN Messenger 7.5. I can assure you (as a beta tester) once Messenger Plus! is released you wont have these problems. Currently the beta is Private so only selected testers are testing it.

RE: IS THERE A MSG PLUS FOR MSN 7.5 by DJ_05 on 08-27-2005 at 02:12 AM

well ill give u an idea that theres soooo many people that want the beta so i suggest that u realase the beta soon like today:D

RE: IS THERE A MSG PLUS FOR MSN 7.5 by albert on 08-27-2005 at 02:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_05
well ill give u an idea that theres soooo many people that want the beta so i suggest that u realase the beta soon like today:D

lol, sadly, I don't think that will happen.

be patient, the new version is coming out really soon.
RE: IS THERE A MSG PLUS FOR MSN 7.5 by LittleK on 08-28-2005 at 04:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_05

Lol aww bless

Any other new features?
RE: IS THERE A MSG PLUS FOR MSN 7.5 by Sypher on 08-28-2005 at 06:21 PM

Yes there are :)

Tabbed Convo's and a couple of bugfixes, and a few new functions...

Just "stay tuned", same channel... Some other time :P

RE: IS THERE A MSG PLUS FOR MSN 7.5 by mwe99 on 08-28-2005 at 06:23 PM

The reason the BETA is not publically released is basically because its not finished. well not from testing anyway

RE: Is there a MsgPlus! for MSN Messenger 7.5? by LittleK on 08-28-2005 at 10:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sypher

Tabbed Convo's and a couple of bugfixes, and a few new functions.

Tabbed convos never appealed to me *shrugs* not sure why, im sure everything will be hunky dory though :)
RE: Is there a MsgPlus! for MSN Messenger 7.5? by zaidgs on 08-29-2005 at 12:54 AM

why wont patchou release a compatability minor update?, and leave the 3.60 BETAs mature as much as they need,, a quick fix will be usefull for us now.....

RE: Is there a MsgPlus! for MSN Messenger 7.5? by matty on 08-29-2005 at 01:22 AM

quote:
Originally posted by zaidgs
why wont patchou release a compatability minor update?, and leave the 3.60 BETAs mature as much as they need,, a quick fix will be usefull for us now.....
See its not a quick fix thats the problem. We are testing the very fact that Plus! stopped getting notified of name changes. With what Patchou has had to do it has made it a bit flakey so we are testing it to perfect it. Thats what we do.

There wont be an update since Plus! 3.60 is due out this month. Just downgrade to a previous version if you have to so you don't have the problems you have.

Matty
RE: Is there a MsgPlus! for MSN Messenger 7.5? by DJ_05 on 09-01-2005 at 05:30 AM

It septemeber and theres no new version so whats happening when is it coming out?

RE: Is there a MsgPlus! for MSN Messenger 7.5? by matty on 09-01-2005 at 05:54 AM

There was never an exact date given. Just the month of september would be the release. With all that has been done and still is yet to be completed I would think it would be the latter part of September for the release.

Trust me guys your in for a kick ass month once this hits the web.

RE: Is there a MsgPlus! for MSN Messenger 7.5? by Chestah on 09-01-2005 at 06:38 AM

I can confirm Matty for that one ;)! It will be released as of expectations at the moment this month :)! And trust me, Patchou won't keep you guys waiting any longer then it seems necessary :)!

RE: Is there a MsgPlus! for MSN Messenger 7.5? by matty on 09-01-2005 at 06:56 AM

I think I might as well just add that you guys aren't just getting Tabbed Convos, but as well an extra feature that us beta testers don't even know a lot about it. So please be paitent. When there is a release date Patchou will post one and it will as well be on Mess.be as usual.

RE: Is there a MsgPlus! for MSN Messenger 7.5? by LittleK on 09-01-2005 at 12:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty

Trust me guys your in for a kick ass month once this hits the web.

*gets excited*

Makes me sad this could be the final one tbh.
RE: Is there a MsgPlus! for MSN Messenger 7.5? by FrozenDaggers on 09-01-2005 at 01:46 PM

I'm glad a new version is coming out this month... it'll be compatable with 7.5. And the nasty error messages of things not working might actually WORK! :o lol

RE: Is there a MsgPlus! for MSN Messenger 7.5? by superjugy on 09-03-2005 at 06:43 PM

yeah, i had to unistall messenger plus so i could keep talking to my friends, and i cant wait (really i cant wait) for the new messenger plus to come out, because with plus off stuffplug is also off, and i want my oversised display picture back, lol, BTW, littlek, if you are the one of the picture, you sure are pretty.