Shoutbox

how do you make your own animated picture - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: how do you make your own animated picture (/showthread.php?tid=49580)

how do you make your own animated picture by dennis on 08-27-2005 at 03:52 AM

how do you make your own animated picture.  i dont want anything special but i just want to know how you make things move and where to do it. all i want to do is make something off paint and copy and paste and make it move how do i do that?? if i need a program to do it please tell me what or tell me where to get it 

THanks

RE: how do you make your own animated picture by haydos on 08-27-2005 at 04:05 AM

There is no way to just "make" one of these dynamic display pictures by simply copy pasting from paint. The moving display pictures you may have seen people with are not regular .gif animated pictures (like the one in your avatar for example). The process is much more complicated than that and there is no simple program which will do it for you, sorry.

RE: how do you make your own animated picture by brian on 08-27-2005 at 04:20 AM

Yes, there is.

You could try Adobe ImageReady to make GIF's, frame-by-frame.

RE: how do you make your own animated picture by RebelSean on 08-27-2005 at 04:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by brian
Yes, there is.

You could try Adobe ImageReady to make GIF's, frame-by-frame.

Yes you can make them, but I would think the user is wanting to use them in MSN Messenger which is impossible.

See Timothy's explanation on why you cannot make your own dynamic content for MSN Messenger
RE: how do you make your own animated picture by dennis on 08-27-2005 at 04:29 AM

do you know where to get adobe imageready?

RE: how do you make your own animated picture by Tandy on 08-27-2005 at 04:43 AM

if you want to just make GIF's you can make flash animations using Flash MX and export them as an animated picture.

tandy

RE: how do you make your own animated picture by haydos on 08-27-2005 at 06:12 AM

Oh sorry I misread your problem. I thought you were asking about a moving display picture.

RE: how do you make your own animated picture by Negro_Joe on 08-28-2005 at 08:53 PM

Me 2! Do you want ones for MSN messenger or what? Im not sure if you can just make them for messenger!

RE: how do you make your own animated picture by YottabyteWizard on 08-29-2005 at 04:23 AM

I also love Flash MX for animations... but one problem... WHY the frame rate in GIF's is so slow? No matter if I increase the framerate in the FLA file, the animated GIF runs very slow.

RE: how do you make your own animated picture by stoshrocket on 08-29-2005 at 04:04 PM

ok, im gonna sound very stupid here and i guarentee that someone will tell me to jsut read the thread again; for this website how do you get the moving pics, do i have to create em or can i get them from a website or something?? any suggestions??

RE: how do you make your own animated picture by evil_panda on 08-29-2005 at 04:49 PM

If you want you make stick men move about at stuff very simply i think just about anyone could do it. The program to do it is pivote its freewear and should be easy to fin if you google it.

:)

RE: how do you make your own animated picture by ShawnZ on 08-29-2005 at 04:51 PM

You cannot create your own animated display pictures. You can create custom emoticons though.   

RE: how do you make your own animated picture by stoshrocket on 08-29-2005 at 05:58 PM

i cant find the software 'pivote' but say; what software did dennis use to create that running dude???

RE: how do you make your own animated picture by henri on 08-30-2005 at 01:57 AM

i love doing it with Microsoft Digital Image Pro 9 its so good
@Johny: No (Obviously) You Can`t

RE: how do you make your own animated picture by Jhrono on 08-30-2005 at 02:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by henri

i love doing it with Microsoft Digital Image Pro 9 its so good
what do you mean? you can do .mco's ?!?