Shoutbox

if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... (/showthread.php?tid=49581)

if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by dennis on 08-27-2005 at 03:53 AM

if i had a million dollers i will give everybody in my class one hundred dollers except 1 person :P

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by prashker on 08-27-2005 at 03:55 AM

I fi had a million dollars id give 1000$ to Patchou and the rest to my mom. Dont need the money. My mom does.

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Voldemort on 08-27-2005 at 03:56 AM

i would donate them to starving pppl in africa,  a person dies every 3 secs.. bad..

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by dennis on 08-27-2005 at 03:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
I fi had a million dollars id give 1000$ to Patchou and the rest to my mom. Dont need the money. My mom does.

thats real nice of you and damm-o did you really buy google????
RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Voldemort on 08-27-2005 at 03:59 AM

no ;)
j/k

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by user44571 on 08-27-2005 at 04:00 AM

if i had a million dollars i would faint of shock tbh :P

i would.......SPEND!!!!

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by RebelSean on 08-27-2005 at 04:05 AM

If I had a million dollers, I would:

• Pay off all my parents bills
  • Move to Chicago, buy my family a house
  • Buy my mom any car she wants
  • Buy my brother and sister a nice car of my choice
  • Buy me a 2006 Ford Mustang
  • Make sure my brother & sister got a good education
  • Put the rest for college/university

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by prashker on 08-27-2005 at 04:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by XxRebelSeanxX

all that with a million. Impossible

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by dennis on 08-27-2005 at 04:11 AM

i dont know....... maybe he's talking about euro's

and you dont have to lie just to sound nice you know becuase i wouldnt donate that much money probably just a thousand or 2 and ill keep the rest to myslef hahahahaa

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by brian on 08-27-2005 at 04:13 AM

I would..

• Buy my parents the car they always wanted.
  • Buy me the elite-est computer ever! FX-57, two 7800GTX on SLI, Oh yeah.
  • Pay for ma' education.
  • Donate to MsgPlus! to cover paying the servers, etc.
  • Be generous with it, whoever needs. :gfrin:

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by qgroessl on 08-27-2005 at 04:23 AM

quote:
quote:

It's plenty possible...... I'd end up keeping it all for myself and spending it on various things for me..... but that's just me.

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by RebelSean on 08-27-2005 at 04:23 AM

quote:
quote:

No it's not :undecided:. Heres a estimant (sp?):

• Pay off all my parents bills -> $5000
  • Move to Chicago, buy my family a house -> $200,000
  • Buy my mom any car she wants -> $75,000
  • Buy my brother and sister a nice car of my choice -> $60,000 MAX on both
  • Buy me a 2006 Ford Mustang -> $40,000
  • Make sure my brother & sister got a good education -> $200,000
  • Put the rest for college/university/life ->$420,000

$1,000,000 total, sounds good for me
RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Hank on 08-27-2005 at 04:45 AM

if i had a Mill, i'd buy a share in the playboy mansion :refuck:

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by L. Coyote on 08-27-2005 at 04:54 AM

I'd do the following:

- fix my apartment
- buy a good computer (maybe two :p)
- buy apartments and houses in this town (very cheap because of local currency)
- save the rest in a bank to pay for stuff via debit card
- start paying for what I have on my PCs (Y)
- randomly donate 5000 USD to the freeware projects/programs I like

But since I don't have 1,000,000 USD, I won't do any of that (in bold). :refuck:

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by ~INVASION~ on 08-27-2005 at 05:07 AM

a super pimped out computer,

a monkey, havnt you always wanted a monkEY!(8)

A fur coat, but not a real fur coat thats cruel (8)

and loads of KD

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by prashker on 08-27-2005 at 05:08 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ~INVASION~
and loads of KD

mmmmm pizza flavoured KD.

Southpark

"hey terrance do you want some kraff dinna?" Why yes philipe im always in the mood for kraff dinna.
RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by NiteMare on 08-27-2005 at 05:09 AM

if i had a million dollars i would just buy another computer, i'd buy 4 more, a computer suite, AND a mainframe/server, and network them all together:P, each one would have its on function, ie, gaming, digital editing, programing, 3D rendering

if you think thats a bit much, ask someont that does video editing, or 3d rendering, it takes for ever to render, and it slows your pc up like hell

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by -dt- on 08-27-2005 at 05:13 AM

I would invest most of it and build myself one beast of a computer.

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Purity on 08-27-2005 at 05:19 AM

buy my parents a house in ontario.......forget where they like.....

and a bran new car.

and spend the rest on me and my girlfriend.

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by albert on 08-27-2005 at 05:28 AM

I would pay programmers to create a software to stop these shitty threads from being posted :refuck: loll nahh :P jk jk :P

I would probably get myself a good house, as well as for my parents.. I would find a way to invest it, to make some more cash so I could create a fondation for sick ppl.. and I would like to create both a soccer and a basketball field/court for young kids where they could play for free.

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Pinchichuv on 08-27-2005 at 06:15 AM

I would invest most of the money, Pay off all my parents bills, buy a house for my and my big Brother (we live away from home :'() ill buy my a 2006 Shelby mustang, a car for my mom and dad, and maybe open a club in my hometown

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by blackjack on 08-27-2005 at 07:30 AM

I would.. Buy a new house, Pay my college, Get a new car, Fix the other cars, Get a Nice PC, Pay Patchou to get a VIP version of Messenger Plus! (Noone else will have it :refuck:) Leave the rest in a bank.. for maybe 1-2 years :P and ill have more :)

Edit: Oh yes, travel around the world ;) with some girl of the forums :refuck:

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by saralk on 08-27-2005 at 09:51 AM

I would pay of all my parents bills (various loans, morgages etc...), then I would buy myself a house and use the rest as seed money for my own business

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Max on 08-27-2005 at 09:56 AM

I'd build a Time Machine, and get Patchou to code Time Machine Plus! :D

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Tasha on 08-27-2005 at 10:03 AM

I'd pay off bills for my mum,
Give a lot to charity,
Keep the rest for whenever my family or friends really need help. :)

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by M73A on 08-27-2005 at 10:12 AM

id put it in the bank and live off the interest and pass the money down to hueva i leave it to.. lol:P

no more work:D

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by user27089 on 08-27-2005 at 10:27 AM

Put it in a high-intrest account and wait for 6 months, take some out ever now and then, in a high interest account of 15%, then I would make... A hell of a lot of money per-year, all that I'd need if you'd ask me!

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by .Roy on 08-27-2005 at 11:34 AM

Drop out of school.
Get a small house with like 2 rooms and a kitchen and a tv room(really small) - 100k

Get a 40 inch tv - dont know how much that is, i say 5k

Buy all the xbox games with higher then 8.5 on gamespot. - 2k

Get a bed / sofa - 5k

Get a nice computer with many computer games. - 2k

Put 200k in the bank and like 600k or w/e is left in a locked high interest account for 1 year. Then take out the interest i made and put it in the bank.

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by FrozenDaggers on 08-27-2005 at 01:20 PM

I'm not sure what I'd do with that kinda money. Hmm, there are a few things I'd possibly do..

• Buy a Harley Davidson Low Rider
  • Buy my mum a house so she can move out and divorce my dad (I know that's what she wants 8-))
  • Give dad some money and tell him to FO.
  • Put money towards my sis going to Uni, cause I know for sure I won't be lol
  • Then just spend the rest on what I want/need and put some away in the bank

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Supersonicdarky on 08-27-2005 at 01:27 PM

i'd waste all on lottery tickets and try to get more money :P
And if i won, waste all that on tickets and so on until i have enought to buy microsoft :P

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Jhrono on 08-27-2005 at 01:33 PM

Well my brother and sisters all have brand new cars, my parents have no debts/morgages ..so i guess i'd :
- Buy a Bentley Continental GT for my dad, replacing his 2000 Mercedes, and an Aston Martin Vaquish for my mother
- Pay for a personal tutor to teach me various coding languages decently
- Make a home based server company
- Put 300k in an account with a big % of interest for 5 Years
- Move to the Walford Astoria hotel in NY for 10 Years with my parents, brother and sister for 5 Years :P

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by user27089 on 08-27-2005 at 01:36 PM

I've been thinking, I would probably buy shares in a large company like McDonalds or Microsoft... Maybe even some royalties from some bands...?

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by absorbation on 08-27-2005 at 01:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
I've been thinking, I would probably buy shares in a large company like McDonalds or Microsoft... Maybe even some royalties from some bands...?

me two i would invest and make more, get a name but at the same time party and give genarouly :P
RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by tony on 08-27-2005 at 01:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Supersonicdarky

i'd waste all on lottery tickets and try to get more money
And if i won, waste all that on tickets and so on until i have enought to buy microsoft

:lol::lol::lol:

if a had a mill, first buy:

a nice house with pool and stuff, (here in mexico houses are cheap :banana:
a nice car like a mustang (yes sean (Y)),
ill open my own hosting-webdesign-computer repairing- business :P

get married (yes at 17 yrs old) (with my gf of course)
buy a high school certificate :refuck: and enter university
and put the rest in the bank :P and let my father administrate my money hes good on that

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by absorbation on 08-27-2005 at 01:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by shrbr
get married (yes at 17 yrs old) (with my gf of course)

omg if sonia read this she will be shocked :lol:

* absorbation pokes her :P
RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by mwe99 on 08-27-2005 at 01:53 PM

Lol traxor has the best idea ...

stick it in the bank and live off the interest :P (exactly what I would do!)

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by ShawnZ on 08-27-2005 at 01:56 PM

If I had a million dollars
(If I had a million dollars)
I'd buy you a house
(I would buy you a house)
I'd buy you furniture for your house
(Maybe a nice chesterfield or an ottoman)
And if I had a million dollars
I'd buy you a K-Car
(A nice Reliant automobile)
If I had a million dollars I'd buy your love.

I'd build a tree fort in our yard
You could help, it wouldn't be that hard
Maybe we could put like a little tiny fridge in there somewhere
You know, we could just go up there and hang out
Like open the fridge and stuff
There would be already laid out foods for us
Like little pre-wrapped sausages and things

I'd buy you a fur coat
(But not a real fur coat that's cruel)
I'd buy you an exotic pet
(Like a llama or an emu)
I'd buy you John Merrick's remains
(All them crazy elephant bones)
And If I had a million dollars I'd buy your love.

We wouldn't have to walk to the store
We'd take a limousine 'cause it costs more.
We wouldn't have to eat Kraft Dinner
But we would eat Kraft Dinner
Of course we would, we’d just eat more
And buy really expensive ketchups with it
That’s right, all the fanciest dijon ketchups
Mmmmmm

I'd buy you a green dress
(But not a real green dress, that's cruel)
I'd buy you some art
(A Picasso or a Garfunkel)
I'd buy you a monkey
(Haven't you always wanted a monkey?)

I’d buy your love

If I had a million dollars, If I had a million dollars
If I had a million dollars, If I had a million dollars
I'd be rich

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by saralk on 08-27-2005 at 02:06 PM

quote:
Put it in a high-intrest account and wait for 6 months, take some out ever now and then, in a high interest account of 15%, then I would make... A hell of a lot of money per-year, all that I'd need if you'd ask me!
3.3% is generally considered high interest.
RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by mwe99 on 08-27-2005 at 02:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by saralk
quote:
3.3% is generally considered high interest.

True, but some banks offer a high intrest rate if you deposit more than like £500000
RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by super-schaf on 08-27-2005 at 02:12 PM

î would by 700 pizzas!:p

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Eljay on 08-27-2005 at 02:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by super-schaf

assuming thats all your going to buy those pizzas cost over 1400 dollars each :o
RE: RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Supersonicdarky on 08-27-2005 at 02:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by super-schaf

only? if you wanted pizzas you could buy as many as 16, 666 :P
RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by ShawnZ on 08-27-2005 at 02:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ~INVASION~
a super pimped out computer,

http://alienware.com/product_detail_pages/Hivemin...ubCode=SKU-DEFAULT.
RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Eljay on 08-27-2005 at 02:26 PM

i managed to make it a $48000 pc then i got bored

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Chestah on 08-27-2005 at 02:31 PM

lol thats one hell of a computer! you should see TB's new one, just saw it then! It looks awesome :D

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Nathan on 08-27-2005 at 02:40 PM

First I'd swap it to Pounds £ :P
Then by the best pc in the world.
By a 3d screen.
Donate to Patchou.
Give some to mum and dad for looking after me.
Put some away to buy and make a living when i'm older.
Then I'd buy the best mobile :)

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by emit on 08-27-2005 at 02:56 PM

I'd clear my debts, pay off what my mum owes, learn to drive and buy a car, move into central London and go get the job I want.

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by dennis on 08-27-2005 at 04:08 PM

my next computer will be from alienware

RE: RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Voldemort on 08-27-2005 at 11:44 PM

quote:
And if i won, waste all that on tickets and so on until i have enought to buy microsoft :P

good luck , supersonicdarky
RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by ddunk on 08-27-2005 at 11:45 PM

I'd take a class on spelling and grammar.

RE: RE: RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Supersonicdarky on 08-27-2005 at 11:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by damm-o
quote:

good luck , supersonicdarky

* Supersonicdarky reminds that the thread title is "IF you had a million dollars..."
RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Negro_Joe on 08-28-2005 at 12:00 PM

im not sure what i would do with that much money, i mean id like to donate it or something but come on a million dollars! i dunno id buy a house in florida or somewhere nice like greece or something i dunno what i would do with the rest :P

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by John Anderton on 08-28-2005 at 12:40 PM

Id upgrade my pc, buy a house, get dad, mom and my bro some stuff and save the remaining money for my studies and later use ;)

Amt of Money saved > Amt of Money spent ;)
Ill spend about 20% of it ..... after tax deductions :dodgy:

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by toddy on 08-28-2005 at 12:47 PM

if you had 1 million dollers what would you do......spend it

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by John Anderton on 08-28-2005 at 12:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by toddy
if you had 1 million dollers what would you do......spend it
Immediately or eventually :P

And do we get to imagine that we have 1 million dollars after paying the tax or before. Cause if its before then its just no fun :-/
RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Mentality on 08-28-2005 at 12:57 PM

id put some shares into msg plus so patchou could take the damned support software out and stop people moaning about it. then I go spend this shit, bring it on baby, wahoooooo!!!.

damn this isn't real is it, got excited for nothing again!!!

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by YottabyteWizard on 08-29-2005 at 04:01 AM

Hmm, interesting... just to dream a lil bit...
I would pay the bills in my house, my schoo, build a server and get a ultra high speed internet, buy a car... i don't care if it's brand new, neiher old ;). Also I would buy a Dance Dance Revolution Arcade Machine and pay for vacations for the family.

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by DragonX on 08-29-2005 at 05:33 AM

Get a kick ass Alienware Area-51 ALX system - and give a bunch to Patchou so he can get rid of the sponsors ;) and spend the rest

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Negro_Joe on 08-30-2005 at 10:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by YottabyteWIzard
Also I would buy a Dance Dance Revolution Arcade Machine

LOl i love those things, how much do they cost anyway? Iv got a dance mat for the PS2 but it just isnt the same.

With the rest of my million pounds id probs buy a kickass computer, not sure which maybe an Alienware :D

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Mentality on 08-31-2005 at 08:45 AM

You know whats sad, a million dollars works out at just over half a million pounds in the UK, thats not alot at all :(

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by mhl2008 on 08-31-2005 at 09:00 AM

i'd spend it all on me n my girls

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by J.J on 08-31-2005 at 09:59 AM

If i had 1 million dollars, i wouldn't spend it straight away, i'd find out how i could use that million dollars to make it much more :P

After i had capitalised on my million, i would by all the cool electronic gizmos out there, and use my money to get into the media and become a sports commentator (thats what i wanna do when i get older :tongue:)

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Mentality on 08-31-2005 at 03:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Third Dimension
....................money to get into the media and become a sports commentator (thats what i wanna do when i get older )

but then you woud have no time to use your tecky gizmos see. (N) :P

[Image: deadbanana.gif]
RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Jimcando on 08-31-2005 at 03:43 PM

I would upgrade my computer and internet connection to the best around. Get a spare computer (also very good). And buy hundreds of pointless gizmos and stuff that I really don't need.
I'd also give my brother £5

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by fluffy_lobster on 08-31-2005 at 04:04 PM

If I had the nerve I'd keep 10 grand and give the rest to charity.

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by ipab on 08-31-2005 at 04:21 PM

i recall asking this question before, on these forums. lemme see if I can find the thread.

edit: found it, not the same price tag, but close enough

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=31863&page=1

for your reading pleasure.

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Pr0xY on 08-31-2005 at 05:21 PM

I would buy a Suzuki GSX-R 1300cc, and a nice boat.

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by lizard.boy on 08-31-2005 at 09:55 PM

i'd pay off my parent's morgage, then buy us a cottage on the trent servern* (series of lakes off lake huron). an alienware with trip 20" lcds, a car, and a fleet of boats (deckboat, ski boat, go fast). and that would be about all of it probably. if its not all i'd do everything from if i had $1000000 and try to get BNL to do a privet gig for me and some friends.

* replace this figure with like $5mil and it would be on lake rossau or lake joe

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Jimcando on 08-31-2005 at 11:43 PM

Oh, I would also want to buy a new house and some really good shoes.

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Pipish on 09-01-2005 at 03:24 AM

give some to my family

and to charity

and go crazy :D

ild buy my psp the best desktop and laptop ever and a sweet car and buy some big company

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by YottabyteWizard on 09-01-2005 at 06:03 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Negro_Joe
quote:
Originally posted by YottabyteWIzard
Also I would buy a Dance Dance Revolution Arcade Machine

LOl i love those things, how much do they cost anyway? Iv got a dance mat for the PS2 but it just isnt the same.

With the rest of my million pounds id probs buy a kickass computer, not sure which maybe an Alienware :D

You dont wanna know. $7600 dlls :O!
For more info.: http://www.arcadegamesusa.com/dance_dance_revolut...eo_arcade_game.htm

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Rik on 09-01-2005 at 10:13 AM

i would:

• Save a Part
  • Invest another
  • Donate some
  • And built a kick ass computer :d

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by dotNorma on 09-01-2005 at 06:51 PM

I would firstly, legally put it in the posession of my grandmother. Because untill I am eighteen it is legally the property of my parents, and I know my father would waste $700,000 of it.

I then would have her give me it when I wanted to use it...

Firstly, I would pay off any family debt we could possibly have. I would then put 100,000 of it into college, I would make each of my parents sign a contract stating that they will no longer be able to move into a new residence in exchange for 100,000 to each of them (I dont want to move), I would then donate 100,000 to charity and various freeware projects.

That leaves me with...600,000...Id put 100,000 into savings for paying the bills, 100,000 into savings just so I would have a safe amount of cash to fall back on incase anything go wrong. About this point I would just be buying better computer and stuff. The rest could stay in my grandmothers posesition. Something like that...

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by *Saint* on 09-01-2005 at 07:05 PM

• Invest $250,000
  • Buy a House
  • Buy an Escalade
  • Buy New Things For My New House
  • Pay off My Moms Car
  • Bank The Rest

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by :No-Frost: on 09-01-2005 at 07:09 PM

I would buy a Motorcycle... Californian style (Harley)...Damn, I'm drunk by the moment... I'll be back in mmm like 4 hours xD... see ya ...

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Voldemort on 09-02-2005 at 08:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Pipish
and buy some big company
thats not possible, ,maybe some shares....
RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by evil_panda on 09-02-2005 at 08:37 PM

I would give everyone in my school (that i liked) a wonka bar!!!! :banana:

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Eljay on 09-02-2005 at 08:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by evil_panda
I would give everyone in my school (that i liked) a wonka bar!!!! :banana:

on a related note, i would use the million dollars to destroy every copy of charlie and the chocolate factory in the entire world so nobody elses eyes have to suffer the pain i went through :sad:
RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Voldemort on 09-02-2005 at 09:43 PM

nice idea , i agree, i was forced to read it, (i just pretended i was)

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Eljay on 09-03-2005 at 07:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by damm-o
nice idea , i agree, i was forced to read it, (i just pretended i was)

i meant the film with johnny depp, it was 100% crapmeisterdeluxe.
RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by xox_kat_xox on 09-03-2005 at 03:23 PM

Chuck all of it in the nearest well and wish for peace.

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by SikStyles on 09-03-2005 at 04:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by xox_kat_xox

waste of money, there can never EVER be peace, its just imposible, too many people with different ideas
RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by Negro_Joe on 09-03-2005 at 09:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SikStyles
quote:
Originally posted by xox_kat_xox

waste of money, there can never EVER be peace, its just imposible, too many people with different ideas

I have to agrree i think world peace is an unrealistic dream for the future too many people with too many conflicting ideas.
RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by dennis on 09-05-2005 at 06:23 AM

yes people i like your thinking

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by LittleK on 09-05-2005 at 09:39 PM

Id spend it on something stupid knowing me. Id invest 300k of it though :P

RE: if you had 1 million dollers what would you do... by shadowfaerie on 09-05-2005 at 10:03 PM

if i had tht... id save.. get interest and have more money!