Shoutbox

== Ocean 3 and mess patch== Please!!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: == Ocean 3 and mess patch== Please!!! (/showthread.php?tid=49582)

== Ocean 3 and mess patch== Please!!! by snoop-brasil on 08-27-2005 at 04:28 AM

I'm having troubles usign the skin Ocean 3 and Mess patch, i checked do remove banner and search buttom. They were removed wile without the skin, but when i installed the skin they were back...
What to do??

RE: == Ocean 3 and mess patch== Please!!! by RebelSean on 08-27-2005 at 04:32 AM

This is because when you patched your MSN Messenger and removed things, and then you installed a skin over the patched version the things you removed are in the skin you installed. To recify this, try to patch your MSN Messenger again while the skin is installed and try to remove the things you want removed.

RE: == Ocean 3 and mess patch== Please!!! by snoop-brasil on 08-27-2005 at 06:11 AM

I have alredy tryed these.....
Think that these is in the skin....

RE: == Ocean 3 and mess patch== Please!!! by Matti on 08-27-2005 at 10:43 AM

If u've readed the Important notes @ the startup screen, u will notice that Mess Patch isn't compatible with skins. That's why Rolando has added some compatible patch options in his installers, becoz the rest doesn't works.
If u really wanna patch ur skin, try 2 ResHack it urself. (removing banner and search button is very simple in ResHack)

RE: == Ocean 3 and mess patch== Please!!! by snoop-brasil on 08-27-2005 at 08:44 PM

where can i found these ResHack???????

---------
Ok, now i founded and downloaded...
But what i do now??
There is a lot of things there...

RE: == Ocean 3 and mess patch== Please!!! by hmaster on 08-27-2005 at 09:12 PM

lmao, you need some tutorials, try here -> http://forum.mess.be/index.php?showtopic=5341
Some values may have changed slightly, be sure to check the whole thread ;)

RE: == Ocean 3 and mess patch== Please!!! by absorbation on 08-27-2005 at 10:10 PM

Insatll the skin first then the patch ocean 3's uifiles seem comtabible :)