Shoutbox

What would you do if you could rule the world? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: What would you do if you could rule the world? (/showthread.php?tid=49612)

What would you do if you could rule the world? by FrozenDaggers on 08-27-2005 at 09:51 PM

So what would you do if you ruled the world?

I'd try and stop all the pathetic wars. I'd also kill Blair and Bush. :D

RE: RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by FrozenDaggers on 08-27-2005 at 09:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nimicitor
quote:
I'd also kill Blair and Bush

way to go....:mipdodgy:

They'd be useless if I ruled the world :P I'd hire better people tbfh.
RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by shine on 08-27-2005 at 09:59 PM

So Bush, Blair & FrozenDaggers fall in same category :grin:

Rule the world? What are the powers we supposed to have?

"Clean up the World"  that says it all does it? ;)

RE: RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by FrozenDaggers on 08-27-2005 at 10:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nimicitor
by killing you would be as bad as them.

Not really cause I wouldn't be killing innocent people like they have. I'd be saving the world of two murders :P *cough* IMO.
RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by spokes on 08-27-2005 at 10:10 PM

Fix all the problems, and then make it a law for every town / city etc... occupying more than 5 skaters to have a free indoor skatepark :)

RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by qgroessl on 08-27-2005 at 10:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by spokes
RE: What would you do if you could rule the world?

Fix all the problems, and then make it a law for every town / city etc... occupying more than 5 skaters to have a free indoor skatepark 

Not big into skating but if there'd be a skatepark i'd get more into it....

Well if I ruled the world, besides getting rid of all the pointless wars... I'd umm.... Make sure I'm happy :p haha I dunno... have the fastest, biggest (memory wise) computer out there with all the coolest things in it.
RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by ShawnZ on 08-27-2005 at 10:21 PM

you people suck at ruling the world. These things arent possible, weather you rule the world or not. Look what happened with the UN for example.

RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by absorbation on 08-27-2005 at 10:26 PM

i'll make you my slave co ruler shawnz.

vote absorbation today to get FREE CAKE

Edit seems dodgy posting in GCC i would'nt want to rule to much stress but i'll do good for the world (that's everyones aim but some are too stupid to do it)

RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by ShawnZ on 08-27-2005 at 10:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Absorbation
i'll make you my slave shawnz. a happy one though [Image: msn_happy.gif]

vote absorbation today to get FREE CAKE

Whatever floats your boat babeh [Image: msn_wink.gif]

RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by Lou on 08-27-2005 at 10:29 PM

* Lou votes absorbation:D

RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by dennis on 08-27-2005 at 10:30 PM

if id rule the world i will attack mars :P

RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by Tasha on 08-27-2005 at 10:31 PM

Come over to the Tasha side.. we have milk and cookies. :O!

Nah, to stay on the original topic line, I really dont know what i'd do if I ruled the world. I suppose i could try to stop wars, and stop poverty, but tbh, thats pretty impossible. :sad:

RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by user27089 on 08-27-2005 at 10:33 PM

I would:

• Try to disarm all terrorist organizations and inprison those that are active in the al-Qaeda, but in a peaceful way, with no violence, therefore mocking their so called claims that they are "fighting", when they aren't, it's just bullying lol.
  • Try and form a partnership between all nations, so get peace...
  • Rid the world of debt...
  • Play on the eyetoy!

This is all hypothetical by the way.
RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by Lou on 08-27-2005 at 10:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Play on the eyetoy!
:lol:
RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by ShawnZ on 08-27-2005 at 10:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
if id rule the world i will attack mars [Image: msn_tongue.gif]
WOO, LETS ALL ATTACK A PLANET WITH NO CIVILIZATION OR LIVING CONDITIONS!!!!!!!!!   

RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by expert on 08-27-2005 at 10:44 PM

id legalize weed:refuck:

RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by Stigmata on 08-27-2005 at 10:46 PM

quote:
Play on the eyetoy!

just stick your hand in the way :D

Boris Johnson for prime minister!

the guys such a legend :lol:
http://www.boris-johnson.com/
RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by user27089 on 08-27-2005 at 10:49 PM

No, Deep Roy... http://www.deep-roy.com/...

He would make the worlds shor... coolest Prime Minister!

RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by Stigmata on 08-27-2005 at 10:50 PM

quote:
No, Deep Roy... http://www.deep-roy.com/...

He would make the worlds shor... coolest Prime Minister!

i was being serious...

a umpa lumpa as prime minster...
he isnt even english..

RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by Voldemort on 08-28-2005 at 12:08 AM

i willl kill all men and ugly women, and make the rest my slaves lol

RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by emit on 08-28-2005 at 12:09 AM

"Keep it real".

Seriously? Incorporate everyone into a Leninist-Marxist state.

RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by Negro_Joe on 08-28-2005 at 11:56 AM

i dunno something really cheesy and cliche i suppose like world peace and stuff! Id have loads of private jets....one is just not enough :D

RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by kipper2258 on 08-28-2005 at 12:04 PM

Oh, I would make peace and have one hell of a big house.

RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by John Anderton on 08-28-2005 at 12:11 PM

I would like to increase the quality of education in rural areas and make education cheaper (cause now a days its just becoming costlier)
And well also abolish corruption (see pigs fly and hell freeze over cause it aint gonna happen :refuck:)

RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by Purity on 08-28-2005 at 07:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by expert
id legalize weed:refuck:
(Y)

ummmmm

i unno what i'd do:P

prolyl hand it over to bush, ROFL no way. :P

bleh, but remember nothing can be perfect.

http://www.toastednet.org/purity/?p=32
RE: What would you do if you could rule the world? by zaher1988 on 08-28-2005 at 07:53 PM

well i would change it all , coz it's all wrong and wrong! but sure i wont be able to do anything by my self!! i need people who thinks the way i do :)