Shoutbox

problem with tabbed convo's - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: problem with tabbed convo's (/showthread.php?tid=49691)

problem with tabbed convo's by oxygenuk on 08-29-2005 at 07:09 PM

first of all, yes im aware its beta.

second of all this is bug reporting forum.

here goes...

when i have more than one convo open in tabs i receive a message from an inactive tab and it automatically switchs to that tab to make the inactive one active.

now when this happens ive sent a message to the "inactive but active" contact when it should of gone to the other contact that was active before the inmactive contact messaged me.

hope you understand this issue and can fix it.

regards

and thanks patchou for a great addon

(ps: using msn 7.5)

RE: problem with tabbed convo's by absorbation on 08-29-2005 at 07:13 PM

Well we cant give any support when using leaked beta sorry and it's illigal for you to you it :sad:

RE: problem with tabbed convo's by Millenium_edition on 08-29-2005 at 07:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Absorbation
Well we cant give any support when using leaked beta sorry and it's illigal for you to you it :sad:
1) read his post. he knows that very well.
quote:
Originally posted by oxygenuk
first of all, yes im aware its beta.

second of all this is bug reporting forum.
2) patchou has already thanked people for reporting bugs in the beta in the past. maybe this means that oxygenuk's support is appreciated and we should definitely not insist on the fact that it's leaked/illegal/bla
RE: problem with tabbed convo's by oxygenuk on 08-29-2005 at 07:15 PM

im not an official beta tester unfortunately but i always use beta's to test them and use them and to do this kind of thing...

:P

RE: problem with tabbed convo's by RaceProUK on 08-29-2005 at 07:32 PM

And your feedback is valued ;)
If you find any more bugs, feel free to report them. It's good to see someone using a leaked beta for good use :D

RE: problem with tabbed convo's by Patchou on 08-29-2005 at 08:55 PM

Thanks for the feedback. The tabbed chats are still being worked on and this kind of problem should not happen in the final version :).

RE: problem with tabbed convo's by trini on 08-29-2005 at 08:56 PM

Hm, I'm not having this problem, it never switches to another tab. But the other tab is just flashing, there is no sound. Using it with msn 6.2, 7.0 and 7.5.
Another thing with 7.5 is that when someone is changeing his status, I won't see it in main window, also floating windows on desktop are not showing it. Then, when the person is changeing status back to online, it shows me the previous status he just had. When I disable plus!, msn is showing statuses right.
And yes, I'm using the beta v. of plus! too :$