Shoutbox

MSN Mobile Charges - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: MSN Mobile Charges (/showthread.php?tid=49759)

MSN Mobile Charges by NiteMare on 08-31-2005 at 01:30 AM

does anybody know if there are any charges for using MSN Mobile through MSN Messenger

(i know charges may depend on your plan, my plan allows 2500 free text messages TO my phone, and 15 cents for every text message FROM my phone)

RE: MSN Mobile Charges by BlingKing on 08-31-2005 at 05:58 AM

Yes it does charge when people send u messages it charges u i9 ghot a $50 bill last month which really Pi**ed Me Off I suggest thet u dont use it :)

RE: MSN Mobile Charges by NiteMare on 08-31-2005 at 06:01 AM

oh, ok, well i've heard it doesn't

from another mobile user

RE: MSN Mobile Charges by Mentality on 08-31-2005 at 09:05 AM

You know, i was real nasty with tht mobile messaging thing once, this girl who i did like had it activated and i just kept sending her random stupid messages, i'd sent so many that messenger said it couldnt send anymore coz her inbox on her phone was at its limit or she had ran out of credit or something, I'd sent hundreds.

RE: MSN Mobile Charges by xpirdwingz on 08-31-2005 at 09:40 AM

I use MSN Mobile [edit:] for hotmail. Yes it does charge you for messages you receive. 20p for me. But hey, if you have a computer you don't need to pay, right? so if you're on the move, you have to pay, so i dont really complain. You can turn the option to receive alerts on or off. For me, from 02, I get charged 10p per message i send from my mobile.

[Edit:] I havent tried the msn mobile for messenger

RE: MSN Mobile Charges by super-schaf on 08-31-2005 at 10:53 AM

i use the msn messenger built in to my motorola mpx 200 or you could just download that programm from msn.

RE: MSN Mobile Charges by NiteMare on 08-31-2005 at 06:41 PM

i'm talking about the feature that turns your MSN icon yellow to other people when you go offline, does anybody have any prices they could tell me