Shoutbox

[req] Now Playing | Lyircs - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: [req] Now Playing | Lyircs (/showthread.php?tid=49816)

[req] Now Playing | Lyircs by Joe on 09-01-2005 at 12:17 AM

Request: A plug-in that will allow you to set certain songs that appear in your Personal Message to change your name to a set name FOR that song.

Example:

• My name is set to "Joe"
  • "Hawthorne Heights - Ohio is for Lovers" is played and appears in my personal message.
  • My name is automatically changed to "I can't make it on my own..." because I have set it to do so.

RE: [req] Now Playing | Lyircs by FrozenDaggers on 09-01-2005 at 12:39 PM

Do you mean like just selecting random lyrics from the song and putting it in your display name?

RE: [req] Now Playing | Lyircs by Veggie on 09-01-2005 at 12:42 PM

I have a php script to find lyrics of my current winamp playing song, but i have no experience with plugins...

(8)Now Playing: Oasis - Be Here Now (8)

RE: RE: [req] Now Playing | Lyircs by user13774 on 09-01-2005 at 01:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by FrozenDaggers
Do you mean like just selecting random lyrics from the song and putting it in your display name?

No... he means that when a certain song is played, his nick changes to a pre-defined name. In the example he gives:
When "Hawthorne Heights - Ohio is for Lovers" is playing, his nick should change from "Joe" to "I can't make it on my own..."
RE: RE: RE: [req] Now Playing | Lyircs by FrozenDaggers on 09-01-2005 at 01:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Markus
quote:
Originally posted by FrozenDaggers

No... he means that when a certain song is played, his nick changes to a pre-defined name. In the example he gives:
When "Hawthorne Heights - Ohio is for Lovers" is playing, his nick should change from "Joe" to "I can't make it on my own..."

Ahh, I get it now... that would be quite a cool plug-in IMO.
RE: [req] Now Playing | Lyircs by Joe on 09-01-2005 at 06:22 PM

Exactly Markus

RE: [req] Now Playing | Lyircs by John Anderton on 09-01-2005 at 06:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Veggie
Now Playing: Oasis - Be Here Now
Yeah i'd love to try those out :rolleyes:

Any other open scripts with such features ??