Shoutbox

Romance Checklist - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Romance Checklist (/showthread.php?tid=49854)

Romance Checklist by zaher1988 on 09-01-2005 at 07:02 PM

Do you know how to care for your romance? It's not just something that happens to you, you have top make a positive effort to nurture romance. So here is a romance check list that can make it easier for you. Romance is:

• Feeling that you are best friends

• Taking care of each other

• Being able to be yourself

• Taking care of each other

• Knowing he/she is always on your side

• Saying what you feel

• Knowing he will listen

• Admitting when you are wrong

• Letting him off the hook

• Confiding in each other

• Being his number one priority

• Being interested in each other’s lives

• Being there even when it gets tough

• Remembering to keep the flame alive

• Feeling cherished

• Showing that you love each other everyday

• Valuing your relationship and working on it.

RE: Romance Checklist by Millenium_edition on 09-01-2005 at 07:10 PM

* Millenium_edition prints

in case i forgot and my gf is next to me ("wait, lemme get my list")

... :rolleyes:

now seriously, i think romance is something both of you feel... and you just know the other persons feels the same way about the situation. it's hard to describe. it's certainely not based on a list :sad:
RE: Romance Checklist by zaher1988 on 09-01-2005 at 07:21 PM

i mean it's just  a list no need to follow it :D

RE: Romance Checklist by Concord Dawn on 09-01-2005 at 07:41 PM

You have to feel your love for your partnet, and not just in your pants. You need to feel it in your heart, in your mind, and in your body, frankly, in every facet of your being. Whenever you're near your partner, you feel more escatic than taking any combination of mind altering substances. When you kiss, you feel electricity between you too. When you talk, you feel as if their voice is an angel from heaven singing. You feel your love in every fibre of your being, and your partner should feel the same way.

RE: Romance Checklist by zaher1988 on 09-01-2005 at 07:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Concord Dawn
You have to feel your love for your partnet, and not just in your pants. You need to feel it in your heart, in your mind, and in your body, frankly, in every facet of your being. Whenever you're near your partner, you feel more escatic than taking any combination of mind altering substances. When you kiss, you feel electricity between you too. When you talk, you feel as if their voice is an angel from heaven singing. You feel your love in every fibre of your being, and your partner should feel the same way.

THat's gr8  this is the best i ever heard on this forum (though they are only 2 replies)

Well love is a very wide big thing, it can't be described in one word or few!! it's something that born with us! and see the list above this list is just wrote on each true lover's heart!! yes that;s why a TRUE lover wont need it.

love is that sweetness we feel by mistake one day when we dont know!! and it's really a sparkle  when both sides are willing for each others .

for me i have no trouble in love, I'm just a romantic guy!! :S and i would give my everything for my gf, coz she means my whole life

thanks bbye :D

RE: Romance Checklist by Voldemort on 09-01-2005 at 09:20 PM

some roses,
think both the same

RE: Romance Checklist by user27089 on 09-01-2005 at 09:23 PM

Sit in the middle of nowhere and play the guitar to your girlfriend, even better, do it in a field, with the sunset, and candles... ;).

RE: Romance Checklist by SikStyles on 09-01-2005 at 09:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Sit in the middle of nowhere and play the guitar to your girlfriend, even better, do it in a field, with the sunset, and candles... ;).

and wine :P

..or have a candle light dinner where in the end u'll read her a poem you wrote about her

another one would be:

listen to some nice metal music while sitting in front of a fire (chimney one) and just talk and kiss from time to time :P
RE: Romance Checklist by xpirdwingz on 09-01-2005 at 09:34 PM

Aww, bless you all you romantic fellas :D
I'm lucky to have one of my own :)

RE: Romance Checklist by Zephyr on 09-01-2005 at 09:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by xpirdwingz

I'm lucky to have one of my own

I broke up with my girlfriend on tuesday, so i'm really sad :(

But we might get back together, its complicated.
RE: Romance Checklist by xpirdwingz on 09-01-2005 at 10:31 PM

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that :( I've been through complicated situations too..I hope you two can work it out.

RE: Romance Checklist by Zephyr on 09-01-2005 at 10:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by xpirdwingz
Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that I've been through complicated situations too..I hope you two can work it out.

Thanks. :)  I really hope we do because i know we still like each other, but as i said before, it is complicated.
RE: Romance Checklist by Voldemort on 09-01-2005 at 10:39 PM

get a rose and go to her and ask her if she wannabe ur g/f as if you never where before, worked 4 me

RE: Romance Checklist by Zephyr on 09-01-2005 at 10:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by damm-o
get a rose and go to her and ask her if she wannabe ur g/f as if you never where before, worked 4 me

Thanks for the tip damm-o, but i know i've got to leave her alone for now. I have my reasons for doing so. Anyway, enough about me.
RE: Romance Checklist by Concord Dawn on 09-01-2005 at 11:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by monster.rat
quote:
Originally posted by damm-o

Thanks for the tip damm-o, but i know i've got to leave her alone for now. I have my reasons for doing so. Anyway, enough about me.

Alas, sometimes it's better to let bygones be bygones.

To be honest, just sitting down with your loved one and talking to them and holding them close means more to me than any gifts they could give me. I find human life, and the relationship we share, to be good enough for me.
RE: Romance Checklist by shine on 09-02-2005 at 12:16 AM

..and your bad side of coin...Shove it under the carpet  :tongue:

RE: RE: Romance Checklist by FrozenDaggers on 09-02-2005 at 12:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor

That's hot and romantic. If someone did that to me, they'd have me forever lol.

I've had the guitar played to me and stuff... but meh, in his bedroom, not really that romantic. lol.
RE: Romance Checklist by user27089 on 09-02-2005 at 12:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by FrozenDaggers
That's hot and romantic. If someone did that to me, they'd have me forever lol.

I've had the guitar played to me and stuff... but meh, in his bedroom, not really that romantic. lol.

Good job I actually know how to play the guitar then right, and am okayish at singing...

:banana:...

I broke up with my girlfriend last thursday Monster.rat :(.
RE: Romance Checklist by xpirdwingz on 09-02-2005 at 01:13 PM

:( Aww Traxor..
My bf doesn't play anything and he denies he sings good, even if it's in a jokey way, I still love it :)

[Edit:] I have a habit of adding more after I've posted. Sometimes after a complicated matter, it is the right thing to have some space. I've had a touching day today, very sad.. :( doesnt relate to this though.

RE: Romance Checklist by mwe99 on 09-02-2005 at 01:16 PM

Romance isnt a check list.

RE: Romance Checklist by Voldemort on 09-02-2005 at 09:47 PM

good luck! ;)

RE: Romance Checklist by Jhrono on 09-02-2005 at 09:54 PM

I just got to know this girl...but she lives 75 Km from me...she's ultra nice, smart and beautiful...Oh and before m_e asks "Is that rita ?" :lol:, no it's not, that one was a fuckin' wh*re to me...but i just dont know how to aproach her and speak to her...Bla

RE: Romance Checklist by xpirdwingz on 09-03-2005 at 01:42 PM

Well the main thing, as everyone says is just to be yourself. Distance may be a problem for some, but not always, as I've found out for myself.

RE: Romance Checklist by zaher1988 on 09-03-2005 at 08:19 PM

Distance, Age, Troubles, Disaster all are not a problem. Love still can be in all cases!! :)

RE: Romance Checklist by azn angel on 09-04-2005 at 07:23 AM

hmm people can actually date guys and not be fully in love. i have done that before. we are young, we arent looking for our husband/wife here. my boyfriend doesnt hug me, he doesnt kiss me, he doesnt hold my hand. but thats only because he lives two days away :P:P <33. its hard, trust you feelings, when you start taking everyones advice is where youre going to fuck up. i mean we dont know much about the person... give her chocolate.. what if shes lactose intolerant? :P. trust your insticnts and just have fun

RE: Romance Checklist by Purity on 09-04-2005 at 07:28 AM

I've held a g/f for 4 years  and still counting.  Of course my romance is good. :P

Infact my g.f's friends want me.  Well that's pretty much what they mean when they say they want their b/f's to be just like me.....8-)....