Shoutbox

verifying e-mail address when e-mail is gone? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: verifying e-mail address when e-mail is gone? (/showthread.php?tid=49868)

verifying e-mail address when e-mail is gone? by hockeylvr on 09-02-2005 at 06:20 AM

Today I finally got sick of seeing "e-mail address not verified" beside my name and went to my e-mail to verify it. It was then that I remembered that I deleted it a while ago cuz I didn't know I needed it. Is there any way to get another verifying e-mail sent to your same e-mail address? Thanks.

RE: verifying e-mail address when e-mail is gone? by trini on 09-02-2005 at 07:14 AM

Can't you reactivate your e-mail, or make a new e-mail with the same name? I don't think there is another way to verify your address.

RE: verifying e-mail address when e-mail is gone? by GroteSmurf on 09-02-2005 at 07:50 AM

you can also contact the people at MSN directly. My father did that sometime ago, when he didn't receive the e-mail to verify his account. Hope this helps! :-)

RE: verifying e-mail address when e-mail is gone? by mwe99 on 09-02-2005 at 01:13 PM

If you register a specific account, you need to check the mailbox of that account for the validation link, You may be better contacting MSN directly.