Shoutbox

When is the new version and what is the new version? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: When is the new version and what is the new version? (/showthread.php?tid=49888)

When is the new version and what is the new version? by tempest_beast on 09-02-2005 at 04:28 PM

Hey yeah,just wondering,what is the new full version of Plus! and when is it coming out?I've been using Plus! for awhile *probably about 2 years* and I can;t remember if there's Spyware or any ads or anything that comes with it...Only installed it once you see.
But I had a problem with my computer and lost almost everything,so what about it?

RE: When is the new version and what is the new version? by Concord Dawn on 09-02-2005 at 04:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by tempest_beast
Hey yeah,just wondering,what is the new full version of Plus! and when is it coming out?I've been using Plus! for awhile *probably about 2 years* and I can;t remember if there's Spyware or any ads or anything that comes with it...Only installed it once you see.
But I had a problem with my computer and lost almost everything,so what about it?

http://msgplus.net/download.php :)
RE: When is the new version and what is the new version? by LittleK on 09-05-2005 at 09:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by tempest_beast

New version for Msn Messenger 7.5 is out this month, although if you search through forums this is explained elsewhere many times :)
RE: When is the new version and what is the new version? by stephen_wq on 09-06-2005 at 05:41 AM

As patchou saif, its adware not spyware.
Even though on my list they are just as bad as eachother,  surely there could be a better non evil-toolbar that could make money somehow???