Shoutbox

[Feature Request] "Automatically change satus" with more options - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [Feature Request] "Automatically change satus" with more options (/showthread.php?tid=49898)

[Feature Request] "Automatically change satus" with more options by gambozino on 09-02-2005 at 06:47 PM

Hi guys, I have this problem:
when I'm going away, I choose one of the personalized satuses that I've set up.  I've alseo set up the "automatically change status after 30minutes".

So, after those 30min, my status changes to the status that i've set up there... Undoing my previous status option.

Is there any way to avoid this (without having to enable and disable this option every time)?

If not, can it be implemented in a future release?

RE: [Feature Request] "Automatically change satus" with more options by RaceProUK on 09-02-2005 at 07:26 PM

If you always pick your status, why have the auto change?

RE: [Feature Request] "Automatically change satus" with more options by LittleK on 09-05-2005 at 09:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by gambozino
Is there any way to avoid this (without having to enable and disable this option every time)?

Im also curious as to why you would need auto change on if you set your personal status anyway. If you mean you dont set your personal status everytime and only sometimes do, then the answer is no. Either have a personal status and switch auto change off, or estimate the time you will be back and just keep changing the minutes (although im sure this would be longer ;\)