Shoutbox

Messenger Plus! Hurricane Relief Fund - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Messenger Plus! Hurricane Relief Fund (/showthread.php?tid=50001)

Messenger Plus! Hurricane Relief Fund by Patchou on 09-04-2005 at 08:45 PM

Heya everyone,

as you all know, the hurricane Katrina has done a lot of damage recently and some people there now need to be helped. I hope I can count on those of you who have a job and who earn money to give some to associations like the Red Cross, even if it's only $25, it always helps.

I just made a donation of $250 to the Red Cross in the name of the Messenger Plus! community, you can give online in only a few minutes with a credit card so if you can, please do so today.

Thank you all :)
Patchou

RE: Messenger Plus! Hurricane Relief Fund by Negro_Joe on 09-04-2005 at 08:53 PM

I havnt heard much about the hurriane apart from the fact that loads of poeple are without food and water.

I just wish there was more i could do, iv got no money to give....

RE: Messenger Plus! Hurricane Relief Fund by zaher1988 on 09-04-2005 at 08:54 PM

how can we pay ?

RE: Messenger Plus! Hurricane Relief Fund by Omar on 09-04-2005 at 09:18 PM

Donated $70 dollars... :-)

RE: Messenger Plus! Hurricane Relief Fund by brian on 09-04-2005 at 09:26 PM

They gotta stop doing hurricane's already. :chrongue:

Meh, I gave my 80$ that I made by selling my MSN Messenger webcam for beta testing. =P

RE: Messenger Plus! Hurricane Relief Fund by user27089 on 09-04-2005 at 09:35 PM

Unfortunately I can't donate anything right now, because my paypal account has £0 in it, once I sell something on eBay, then I will send some money in :).

RE: Messenger Plus! Hurricane Relief Fund by Voldemort on 09-05-2005 at 12:17 AM

i have no money, besides here in mexico people are worst even  without an hurrican .

RE: Messenger Plus! Hurricane Relief Fund by tony on 09-05-2005 at 01:04 AM

https://give.redcross.org/?http://www.cruzrojaame...naci%F3n_Monetaria

donated 25$, im a studen with no job :)

RE: Messenger Plus! Hurricane Relief Fund by RebelSean on 09-05-2005 at 02:03 AM

I've donated $45 at school for it, and my family got together and donated I think around $300.

Thanks for doing that in the name of the community Patchou!

RE: Messenger Plus! Hurricane Relief Fund by Y2Pdogg on 09-05-2005 at 05:54 AM

As someone from Mississippi, even though I didn't experience the full strength of the storm....I just want to thank everyone who has donated. It's nice to see everyone from everywhere come together to help these people in their time of need. At the rate I've seen people donate money from various places, it shouldn't be long before New Orleans and the other towns that were destroyed by this devastating hurricane be back up and running in no time.

Again, Thank you :) Every little cent helps.

RE: Messenger Plus! Hurricane Relief Fund by Dane on 09-05-2005 at 07:53 AM

Thank you for donating Patchou, im sure they appreciate every dime.  I will also be donating $150 (an entire paycheck) to the fund as soon as I get my first one.