Shoutbox

[split] will exact release date be announced? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [split] will exact release date be announced? (/showthread.php?tid=50022)

RE: RE: Login problems / MSN 7.5.0299 / Custom name(s) by Scratchy on 09-05-2005 at 03:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
This bug will be fixed in version 3.60 :).

Will you announce the exact release date of MsgPlus! 3.60 like for every other not-just-bugfixes-build?

I know this question is not related to this thread, sorry.
RE: [split] will exact release date be announced? by Chrono on 09-05-2005 at 04:11 AM

he probably will, he just doesnt know when will it be released yet ;)

RE: RE: [split] will exact release date be announced? by Scratchy on 09-05-2005 at 06:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
he probably will, he just doesnt know when will it be released yet ;)

Well, that makes sense.
Let's wait and see.

And by the way: It wasn't really necessary to split this topic, a simply short reply with just a "Yes" or "No" would have been enough (is this really proper english or is Google lying? Man, I really should take some english lessions...) but thanks anyway.
RE: [split] will exact release date be announced? by lordy on 09-05-2005 at 06:33 AM

mate theres no need to be rude... this was a completely different topic thus the split was warrented

RE: RE: [split] will exact release date be announced? by Scratchy on 09-05-2005 at 06:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by lordy16
mate theres no need to be rude... this was a completely different topic thus the split was warrented

I wasn't rude to him o_O.

Express an opinion and to be rude are two absolutely different things.

But well, yeah you're right (with the completely different topic thing), sorry about this.

And sorry Chrono if I really sounded rude.

But hey, we better should stay on topic and not make flamewars or something... .

(I want to learn, so: Is my english understandable?)
RE: [split] will exact release date be announced? by Anubis on 09-05-2005 at 07:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Scratchy

Yes it is, infact there's some English speaking people who've signed up here who make less sence than you. The English you're typing is fine.
quote:
You did sound a little rude, since you spammed in another thread then told him that he should have let you do that.
RE: RE: [split] will exact release date be announced? by Scratchy on 09-05-2005 at 07:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
quote:

Yes it is, infact there's some English speaking people who've signed up here who make less sence than you. The English you're typing is fine.
Thank You :) Good to hear that. I'm sure my english teachers would be proud of me if they saw how damn good I can express myself in english. :p
quote:
You did sound a little rude, since you spammed in another thread then told him that he should have let you do that.

It really wasn't my goal to be rude to him...

Well, I should just make a new account, create a new identity and - most important - be more kind of a friendly person.

And again, thank you. :)
RE: [split] will exact release date be announced? by Chrono on 09-05-2005 at 10:04 AM

lol meh, he wasnt rude at all :P and it wasnt me who splitted the thread anyway :banana:

thread closed :P