Shoutbox

if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? (/showthread.php?tid=50028)

if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by dennis on 09-05-2005 at 06:26 AM

if i can live anywhere i want it would be Canada BECUASE I LIVE IN CANADA HAHAHAHHA

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by spokes on 09-05-2005 at 06:28 AM

America, cause UK always rains, and has gay breakfast cereals, :rofl: unless you goto cardiff and buy a box of lucky charms for £6 :)

RE: RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by dennis on 09-05-2005 at 06:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by spokes
America, cause UK always rains, and has gay breakfast cereals, :rofl: unless you goto cardiff and buy a box of lucky charms for £6 :)

yeah but i like canada because no wars... and low crime rate... o and america dont get me started...
RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by lordy on 09-05-2005 at 06:30 AM

australia!! WOOT

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by dylan! on 09-05-2005 at 06:31 AM

cananada where i live ive grown up here all my friends are hear ect...why leave it all?

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by dennis on 09-05-2005 at 06:34 AM

yes.... go "cananada" hehe

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by J.J on 09-05-2005 at 06:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by lordy16
australia!! WOOT

Boring here in Australia though? Dont you think?

Queensland would be cool to live in though. It's always hot, and the theme parks are awesome :grin:.

* TD <3 QLD

But i really dont know where i would like to live...i guess i'd just like to live in a place where theres alot of fun stuff to do :P
RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by Anubis on 09-05-2005 at 07:23 AM

I like the UK, but Canada would be cool to live in for a while, but not forever...Maybe I'd move to Canada if the Chavs start a civil war or something :p

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by Stigmata on 09-05-2005 at 08:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by spokes
and has gay breakfast cereals

You MUST try Kellogs Crunchy Nut Clusters (chocolate flavour)

My Favour Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, AND ALL ROUND SNACK TIME cereal.

quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
the Chavs start a civil war or something

Not enough brain power...

I duno, i loved sydney (austrailia) when i was there, but i wouldnt mind going to canada.

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by multimillion2k on 09-05-2005 at 08:13 AM

New Zealand is a nice place - plus, they have the best rugby team..

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by user27089 on 09-05-2005 at 08:21 AM

I would say Canada, because I have a lot of family there.

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by Rik on 09-05-2005 at 09:07 AM

i would continue to live here :)

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by Veggie on 09-05-2005 at 09:20 AM

If i could live anywhere it would be milton keynes, england. wait a sec i live there already :banana:

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by M73A on 09-05-2005 at 09:26 AM

Albufeira, Portugal....

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by Pipish on 09-05-2005 at 10:09 AM

deffenantly somewhere in australia i love the place i am at now canada also seems so nice :)

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by Vazza on 09-05-2005 at 10:51 AM

I would like to live in Villamoura in Portugal as it was and still is my favourite place to be. Otherwise,I would live in Scotland,exactly where I am just now, in the middle between the Scottish Celebrity hotspots Glasgow and Edinburgh :D

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by xpirdwingz on 09-05-2005 at 11:01 AM

Canada definitely gets my vote :)

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by lordy on 09-05-2005 at 11:29 AM

australia is da bomb man, if u think its boring then ur living in the wrong part lmao :p i live in da country and its not boring at all!

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by hexel on 09-05-2005 at 01:42 PM

Estonia. Not being patriotic or anything, but yeah.. it's nice over here. :)

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by Rubber Stamp on 09-05-2005 at 01:49 PM

India :) yeah i m really patriotic..even tho theirs crime, electricity probelms and corruption, i still love my country and would never leave it (except for studies maybe)

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by buzz on 09-05-2005 at 04:30 PM

Monaco, i went there for a vacation once and i really loved it

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by prashker on 09-05-2005 at 04:31 PM

I would like to go to. Japan. And like test all new stuff and learn japanse and work with Rumiko Takahashi

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by Millenium_edition on 09-05-2005 at 04:44 PM

some small island in the mediterrean sea which is totally mine, has hotels which are mine, etc :grin:

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by Jhrono on 09-05-2005 at 04:48 PM

In New York
!!

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by *Saint* on 09-05-2005 at 05:08 PM

Stay In Montreal or Goto New York 3rd Would Be Sydney

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by Plik on 09-05-2005 at 05:08 PM

Isles of scilly for the british summer (where i live normally)
And sydney, australlia for their summer :P

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by Ezra on 09-05-2005 at 05:36 PM

I don´t want to leave Amsterdam, it´s a great city. But if I had to leave I would want to life in another big city, like New York, Paris, London. I love big city´s :d

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by stoshrocket on 09-05-2005 at 05:54 PM

i would ave to agree, i am in love with the city (Manchester where i live - bit of crime only adds to the excitement.... lol)

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by dennis on 09-05-2005 at 05:59 PM

those are pretty great places but it doesnt add up to canada :P

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by Scratchy on 09-05-2005 at 06:10 PM

Germany -> Heppenheim

'Cause there's living a special person, she's one of the most cutest/nicest/[insert good attribute here] females in the world. :/

Or I really would like to live in Canada or New York. Or New Zealand.

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by emit on 09-05-2005 at 06:29 PM

Either Bucharest, Romania or London, England. I suppose I love England too much to leave.

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by FrozenDaggers on 09-05-2005 at 06:31 PM

Stratford-upon-avon, England.

I love that place.

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by LittleK on 09-05-2005 at 09:41 PM

California *dreams*

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by mezzanine on 09-05-2005 at 09:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Time
Either Bucharest, Romania or London, England.[..]
Why would you like to live in Romania? I live there (Bucharest), and everyone seems to dislike this country... :^)
-
Anyway, i'd love to live in the Nederlands, with Pim (*wink*wink* <3 :D), or Canada.
RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by shadowfaerie on 09-05-2005 at 09:56 PM

i want to live in iceland.... i dont kno why particarly i just kno that i do

RE: RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by emit on 09-05-2005 at 10:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mezzanine
quote:
Why would you like to live in Romania? I live there (Bucharest), and everyone seems to dislike this country... :^)
-
Anyway, i'd love to live in the Nederlands, with Pim (*wink*wink* <3 :D), or Canada.

mezz: I loved the month I spent there, compared to London Bucharest is a much "simpler" city. The people were friendler, there was less clamour, less rushing. And the Carpathians are just so much nicer than any countryside in England. =P
RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by Voldemort on 09-05-2005 at 10:40 PM

My own mexican island :) or where i actually am

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by Mippo on 09-06-2005 at 02:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mezzanine
quote:
-
<3 :D

I'd might like to move to a Scandinavian country, don't know why :P (not to run from mezzanine, it just seems cool to me... literally) or else Curaçao (island in the Netherlands Antilles, went on vacation there... it rocks!)
RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by paperless on 09-06-2005 at 03:14 PM

Maybe Germany, France, Belgium or Netherlands any nice European country, the only problem is the language but id never choose the UK.

Outside Europe Canada or Australia.

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by SikStyles on 09-07-2005 at 12:10 AM

either England, California, Quebec :wink:, Toronto

these are the places i also like to visit someday :)

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by RebelSean on 09-07-2005 at 12:12 AM

Australia because I here theres lots of beer and hot ladies. Or London I can get to know some of the members from this community better :).

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by Joe on 09-07-2005 at 12:13 AM

[Image: 1.jpg]

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by Purity on 09-07-2005 at 12:28 AM

Prince edward island. or hawawii or w.e :P

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by Voldemort on 09-07-2005 at 02:11 AM

i would like completely isolated of humans and any other living form but my snakes in the sark side of the moon.

RE: if you could live anywhere you want where would it be? by mwe99 on 09-07-2005 at 02:20 AM

Oh Australia seems pretty nice