Shoutbox

Logging Into Gmail - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Logging Into Gmail (/showthread.php?tid=50091)

Logging Into Gmail by user27089 on 09-06-2005 at 06:39 AM

Is anybody else getting any problems logging into your gmail accounts, I keep getting an error when I try and log in:

[Image: attachment.php?pid=529813]

Do you know what the problem is? I really need to access those emails...

RE: Logging Into Gmail by Pinchichuv on 09-06-2005 at 06:54 AM

im not having that problem, have you try to enter another mail?

RE: Logging Into Gmail by zaher1988 on 09-06-2005 at 07:18 AM

try it on another pc!! coz i think it's a problem from yours:S

RE: Logging Into Gmail by Anubis on 09-06-2005 at 07:37 AM

Things that usually help in this situation;
- Clear your browsers cookies -
Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies > Clear, also try clearing the cache using the same method, just select cache at the privacy screen and clear it.

IE: Start > Control Panel (Make sure classic view is selected) > Internet Options > Delete Cookies > OK. Also click "Delete Files" next to it and click ok to the following message.

Opera: Go to Files on the tool bar. Click on Delete Private Data. Then select what cookies you want to delete. Usually, a cookie has a name that is the same as or similar to that of the web site that provided them.

If doing that in your browser doesn't work another option you could try is to try using various browsers, and see if it works in other ones.

And of course an old favourite - reboot your machine, if there is some dodgy setting stopping you accessing Gmail properly this may correct it.

RE: Logging Into Gmail by Hank on 09-06-2005 at 08:41 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Is anybody else getting any problems logging into your gmail accounts, I keep getting an error when I try and log in:

[Image: attachment.php?pid=529813]

Do you know what the problem is? I really need to access those emails...

try IE an see if you get this problem, , i use Gmail Notifier to log into my account an never had any problems
RE: Logging Into Gmail by Rubber Stamp on 09-06-2005 at 05:09 PM

i get loads of errors while logging in gmail...but never seen this one. they are usually the ones with an "oops".
maybe thats y its still beta.