Shoutbox

The exorcism of Emily Rose - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: The exorcism of Emily Rose (/showthread.php?tid=50199)

The exorcism of Emily Rose by Ginger on 09-08-2005 at 02:18 AM

..Based on a true story. Well i was wondering, cus i actually want to go see this movie what the true story was. Found out the girl who this movie is supposedly based on wasn't named Emily Rose at all. Her name was Anneliese Michel.

Interested? Supposedly she was epileptic but was so devotedly cathoilc that she convinced herself she was possessed by demons. The exorcism resulted in her death by starvation.

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_1253.html

RE: The exorcism of Emily Rose by dylan! on 09-08-2005 at 02:21 AM

yeah ive been seeing lots of previews and i really wnana see it...comes out this friday:D

RE: The exorcism of Emily Rose by marissa on 09-08-2005 at 02:26 AM

yeah id like to see this too. but for the time being i'll watch the show on exorcism on AE tomorrow at 10... :grin:

RE: The exorcism of Emily Rose by SikStyles on 09-08-2005 at 02:39 AM

I've seen the Exorcist 1/2/3 (the old ones) and havent seen this, but i really really want to watch it. Exorcist 1 was the best because it had demons and scary faces in it :P but 2 and 3 were mostly psychological so they werent so interesting.

I myself dont believe in demons so when they said it was based on a true story i knew that this girl who had it must have been crazy or something and just like made it up

quote:
Originally posted by marissa
yeah id like to see this too. but for the time being i'll watch the show on exorcism on AE tomorrow at 10... :grin:

have fun :happy:
RE: The exorcism of Emily Rose by ~INVASION~ on 09-08-2005 at 02:47 AM

the exorcist begining= fucking hillarious movie, not cary at all :P

RE: The exorcism of Emily Rose by Ginger on 09-08-2005 at 03:00 AM

Yeh thanks joe, thats EXACTLY what the link i gave sends you to. Way to be on the ball :P

RE: The exorcism of Emily Rose by Joe on 09-08-2005 at 03:03 AM

hahaha... I didn't even read your post:P....
* Joe deletes

RE: The exorcism of Emily Rose by Purity on 09-08-2005 at 03:14 AM

I really wanna see this movie, looks awsome, I love movies that have to do with exercism or w/e, dont ask why, I don't know, their just kewl.  The exorcist. (Y)

RE: The exorcism of Emily Rose by RebelSean on 09-08-2005 at 11:34 PM

The previews look like it's AWESOME. It looks like a REALLY good movie, and I'm going to see it Saturday after I go to the fair with ma boyz.

Any movie about exorcism=WIN :gfdrin: