Shoutbox

Tabbed conversations, sound? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Tabbed conversations, sound? (/showthread.php?tid=50281)

Tabbed conversations, sound? by PtK on 09-09-2005 at 06:02 PM

Hi guys,

I'm actually using the BETA version of Messenger Plus! And I used a few days the tabbed conversation function. I think it's a good idea, BUT I'm not using it anymore because Messenger Plus! doesn't give a sound when somebody sends you something. So my idea is: could the makers of Messenger Plus! ( Patchou ) make a function to choose if you want to hear a sound when a message is coming in? I think many people won't use the function, because of that point and that'd really be pitty!

PtK

RE: Tabbed conversations, sound? by user27089 on 09-09-2005 at 06:03 PM

It is a beta, and you shouldn't be using the beta as it is leaked, and not the final product. The final product may have sound, most likely that it will.

RE: Tabbed conversations, sound? by NiteMare on 09-09-2005 at 06:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
The final product may have sound, most likely that it will.

:P, your a tester you should know, or are you hiding the inromation from us;)
RE: Tabbed conversations, sound? by user27089 on 09-09-2005 at 06:11 PM

Whether or not I'm "hiding any information" from you is irrelevant. Yes I am a beta tester, and if Patchou wants to release anything, then he will. It's not in my place to say whether or not the feature is there, as I honestly don't know, but yes, it has been reported in the beta testers forum.

RE: Tabbed conversations, sound? by Chrono on 09-09-2005 at 06:15 PM

closed. You shouldnt be using the beta, the option in that beta sucks :refuck: but it has been improved a lot, so dont worry and wait for the release on sept 27th :P