Shoutbox

Shortcuts anyone? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Shortcuts anyone? (/showthread.php?tid=50312)

Shortcuts anyone? by Sunshine on 09-10-2005 at 12:03 PM

Keyboard Assistance

Find keyboard shortcuts for leading Microsoft products that help save time and effort and provide an essential tool for some people with functional difficulties and impairments—particularly dexterity and visual.

MSN Messenger shortcuts

;)

RE: Shortcuts anyone? by hmaster on 09-10-2005 at 12:06 PM

Nice thanks, hmm reminds me to update my keyboard shortcuts for 7.5 *-)

RE: Shortcuts anyone? by RaceProUK on 09-10-2005 at 09:44 PM

That page says you can't delete or rename Messenger's default groups. If that's so, how can I have both renamed and deleted those groups myself?

RE: Shortcuts anyone? by Sunshine on 09-10-2005 at 10:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by raceprouk
That page says you can't delete or rename Messenger's default groups. If that's so, how can I have both renamed and deleted those groups myself?
Default groups: "Online", "Mobile" and "Offline. You can't delete or rename those, when you sort on groups you can choose not to use them (not sorting mobile and offline together) so they won't show up..but they are not really gone.

Rightclick on them and you will get no menu, rightclick on a selfmade group and a menu will appear.
RE: Shortcuts anyone? by RaceProUK on 09-12-2005 at 12:04 PM

Ah, OK. To me, the default groups are the 'Friends, Family, Coworkers' that appear when you switch to group view.

RE: Shortcuts anyone? by user13774 on 09-12-2005 at 04:04 PM

Nice list. I know a lot of keyboard shortcuts, but never had a clear list like this.