Shoutbox

Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment (/showthread.php?tid=50429)

Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by marissa on 09-13-2005 at 02:19 AM

a little msgplus forum lurv

so we all must have one. when you sign in to these forums everyday, who do you think of first? someone active now, or someone that's been in the past? just name 'em. or even, waht do you think of first? :grin:

the person i usually think of first, or when i enter T&T has to be that Daniel guy that came on here and showed us all pictures of himself, and then everyone was saying that the picture background was fake. does anyone else remember him? haha...

im bored. shoot me. :(

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by expert on 09-13-2005 at 02:41 AM

when me and a guy where fighting who was the hottest chick on the forums:P

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by emit on 09-13-2005 at 02:52 AM

wtbw introduced me to Plus! so him I guess.

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Jhrono on 09-13-2005 at 02:56 AM

Blade sums it up doesnt it ?

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Joa on 09-13-2005 at 03:07 AM

my most memorable moment was :P when leo made drawings of the forum members. (H) my karate skillz were emphasized
and how can i forget getting pwned in chrono's "CvJ" :refuck:

most memorable member *-) i guess is...  cookie :cheesy:, it sucked when the forums were turning kinda upside down and he wanted to leave :sad:

but in the end he stayed :banana:

tbh :P there's many more moments and nearly all members here are memorable to me... it's really hard to pick the MOST memorable one :P

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by *Saint* on 09-13-2005 at 03:09 AM

The Memeber I Remember The Most is Blade
from being overly obsessed with with 64 bit processor to being overly obsessed with PSP to being overly obsessed with making new forum pictures and finally to his daily T&T post where everyone told him to get a blog

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Mnjul on 09-13-2005 at 03:33 AM

When I realized I became one of the first eliters... that was an amazing (or, "astonishing" might better describe it) moement. A nice morning-gift in July 2003. :)

As for the member... well, you don't know who I might be going to talk about, do you? :)

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by matty on 09-13-2005 at 03:44 AM

Am I no ones most memorable member? :'(

My most memorable moment was being deleted by accident after being promoted by to Elite the first time... lol (If you know what I am refering to... don't say who it was...)

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Stigmata on 09-13-2005 at 06:31 AM

When i was made a beta tester... i was slightly drunk at a mates house so i was kinda wierd...

Christmas Day on Irc 2004 - so many people online just in a jolly mood.

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Pipish on 09-13-2005 at 08:20 AM

when rebelsean got banned that rocked up the forums loads

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by J.J on 09-13-2005 at 08:50 AM

I've never forgotten Violet / Edna Mode.

Havn't seen her around for a while, always wonder where she's gone. Joa kinda took her place though :P

Hehe, i remember when i first joined getting flamed by anubis :sad: I didn't come back for a couple of months after that :tongue:

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by L. Coyote on 09-13-2005 at 10:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Third Dimension
Yeah! That kid! :rofl:

Not sure what my most memorable moment or member is, tbh...
RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by brian on 09-13-2005 at 10:56 AM

Oh, I remember the time this guy came with X-treme MSN and started saying that he was going to hack the forums, then he gets pwned by TB's "TELNET" =P

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Tasha on 09-13-2005 at 03:10 PM

quote:

Nor me.. I tried to email her via here, but nope, she never answered. :cry: Shes the most memorable member for me. Um... most memorable moment? I don't really have one. :tongue:
RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by _Humphreys on 09-13-2005 at 03:15 PM

Most Memorable Mem: Probably WDZ :p

Most Memorable Moment: Probably New Years Eve 2004. I spent the whole night on the Plus! forums and in a big chat on MSN with Traxor and Stiggy among others.

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by paperless on 09-13-2005 at 03:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tasha
quote:

Nor me.. I tried to email her via here, but nope, she never answered. :cry: Shes the most memorable member for me. Um... most memorable moment? I don't really have one. :tongue:

Surpsisignly me neither i remember she said she jsut could go online on Weekends maybe she doesnt go to that place anymore?

I made her a signature too.

But maybe wacky or wak_girl she was one of the most active i remember when i joined, she abrely comes here now.

Hum.. moment.. probably when i posted a pic of a blind guy and everyone started saying i was making fun of the blind... :dodgy:

I have the whole thread pasted on my notepad.
RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Jhrono on 09-13-2005 at 03:21 PM

AHAH i remember that, rofl, it was ray charles...serious negative rep. were given lol

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Anubis on 09-13-2005 at 03:33 PM

One of my most memorable members were Stephen and ColorNamePhun^^, simply put they were just annoying.
I always remember the threads me and Cookie used to have where we had splits and dumb arguements over stuff. The title of "[split] Stresshead Cookie goes over the top" always sticks in my head for some reason :p but they were fun arguements.

quote:

Hehe, i remember when i first joined getting flamed by anubis
I don't remember flaming you...I don't flame, but I may have corrected you on some issue to do with incorrect help, lol, sorry dude :p
RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by blackjack on 09-13-2005 at 03:34 PM

Most Memorable Members *-): Cookie/KeyStorm/Choli  :cheesy:

Memorable moment.. ^o).. When i first joined.. and saying i like Msn Plus!.. that was obviously wrong :P and Marissa pm'd me.. saying hey dude edit that stuff.. everyone is going to say shit about that :lol:

I guess thats the moment..

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by L. Coyote on 09-13-2005 at 04:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by paperless
Hum.. moment.. probably when i posted a pic of a blind guy and everyone started saying i was making fun of the blind...
:rofl: Poor paperless, I remember that. It was like watching how a tsunami hit you... :rofl:

quote:
Originally posted by Carltos Cool
Probably New Years Eve 2004. I spent the whole night on the Plus! forums
Yeah, me too. And Christmas and all those dates. :banana: Can't wait to be here this end of year!

quote:
Originally posted by brian
Oh, I remember the time this guy came with X-treme MSN and started saying that he was going to hack the forums, then he gets pwned by TB's "TELNET" =P
:rofl: CleanFilm or something like that?

quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
One of my most memorable members were Stephen and ColorNamePhun^^, simply put they were just annoying.
I always remember the threads me and Cookie used to have where we had splits and dumb arguements over stuff. The title of "[split] Stresshead Cookie goes over the top" always sticks in my head for some reason but they were fun arguements.
:rofl: I don't remember that thread, but who doesn't remember Stephen (and his multiple accounts)?

quote:
Originally posted by Joa
oh yeah, how could i forget one of my first disaster threads :refuck:. i walked into a cupboard and made a thread about it posting a pic. it was a memorable thread that went to hell. ROFL :lol: it had like 200 negative replies.

:dodgy:... :)
:rofl: I remember that! :tongue: RAWR!!11
RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Joa on 09-13-2005 at 04:34 PM

oh yeah, how could i forget one of my first disaster threads :refuck:. i walked into a cupboard and made a thread about it posting a pic. it was a memorable thread that went to hell. ROFL :lol: it had like 200 negative replies.

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Tasha on 09-13-2005 at 04:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Joa

ah yeah... I was gonna mention something about a thread to do with you, but I forgot exactly what it was about. :tongue:

/me remembers she was one of the people who gave a negative reply. :$
RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by RaceProUK on 09-13-2005 at 05:16 PM

Most memorable member? That's a tough one, there's so many that come to mind. Cookie, Anubis, DZ, Joa, Blade, traxor, squall, Absorbation, TB... I could go on.

As for most memorable moment - release of any of my plugins, especially Phoenix, v1 and 2. Oh, and the countless arguments against squall. They got annoying after a while.

Edit: And no-one's mentioned the person who created the reason we're all here yet :P

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Plik on 09-13-2005 at 05:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by brian

Cleanfilm :cheesy:
Those had to be some of the funniest msn convos ive had with members of the fourm :D

Hmm most memorable member, i dunno really theres loads, and the same goes for the most memorable moment.
RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Stigmata on 09-13-2005 at 06:09 PM

Djmystic...
Bra1nstorm
Koalablue
Frog
bach_m
d:frag
reisyboy
Johnny_mac
billywoods1
PlusFan
sock
Bugz
theo
musical midget

* Stigmata trys to remembers somemore....

any ideas?

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Millenium_edition on 09-13-2005 at 06:16 PM

most memorable moment... when i just joined the forums and there were loads of regulars with who i had a great friendship :D traxor, madman, lee jeffery, chestah, dt, guillaume, saralk, jren207, mike2

most memorable members? thegeek, mike2 and Ash_

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Eljay on 09-13-2005 at 07:13 PM

bellastellaaaaaa

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Plik on 09-13-2005 at 07:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
most memorable moment... when i just joined the forums and there were loads of regulars with who i had a great friendship :D traxor, madman, lee jeffery, chestah, dt, guillaume, saralk, jren207, mike2

im bold :grin:
i remeber when i owned you :P and because i was a n00b i made and image about it and all :dodgy: ahh the good old days
RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by SikStyles on 09-13-2005 at 09:05 PM

havent been here to be part of something great.

well i guess i miss those arguements with wacky/me/toddy and others :P

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by RebelSean on 09-13-2005 at 09:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Pipish
when rebelsean got banned that rocked up the forums loads

:lol:

:kiss:

My most memorable members? Well, I have a few people who I admire or are memorable members. Cookie would me ma most admired because he has taught me lots, just by reading his posts. He's helped me improve my "image" on these forums, and I enjoy chating with him (rarely). My other, would have to be Choli simply because he's a awesome person, and I've learnt lots of things from.

My most memorable moment. Well, it would have to be when one day I was in IRC, and I accidentaly pasted my forum password in the chat, and Seany owned me and went on a posting rage.
Note to all: Don't use the same password for EVERY_LITTLE_THING :p.
RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Purity on 09-13-2005 at 09:37 PM

quote:
quote:

She isn't really on the computer anymore, she deleted me from msn, she doesn't respond to emails anything, I thought she didn't exist any more, she just disapeared which scared me for awhile.  Calvin (her bro) told me that she is busy with homework, school, friends, etc.  :S
RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by dotNorma on 09-13-2005 at 09:38 PM

Alot of old members long and forgotten...

Sk3tch. Koala Blue. Bach_m. Sock. BooGhost. ReisyBoy. DJMystic.

And who could forgot the day we got Rebelsean's password! He had like a master password (The same password he used for EVERYTHING) and he like mistyped a command in IRC or something and his password showed. And we changed his Forums, MSN, Whatpulse, IRC accounts and everything :lol:

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Purity on 09-13-2005 at 09:44 PM

:rofl:!

Should've seen sean freak out on shoutbox for saying his pass, He got surfi to come in and bitch me and chrono out. :P  I just mentioned the word, I could've been tlaking about anything.  Then he freaked on me. :P  Then chrono mentioned it. :P  It isn't even his pass anymore but he still got bad at us. :S  So apparently we can't say the word or surfi will ban us. :rolleyes:

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by RebelSean on 09-13-2005 at 09:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Norma Jean
Alot of old members long and forgotten...

Sk3tch. Koala Blue. Bach_m. Sock. BooGhost. ReisyBoy. DJMystic.

And who could forgot the day we got Rebelsean's password! He had like a master password (The same password he used for EVERYTHING) and he like mistyped a command in IRC or something and his password showed. And we changed his Forums, MSN, Whatpulse, IRC accounts and everything :lol:

"We" didn't. It was Seany, and he only gained control of my gmail, IRC, and Msgplus! account passwords. I was fast on changing all my -MAJOR- site's passwords.

quote:
Originally posted by Purity
:rofl:!

Should've seen sean freak out on shoutbox for saying his pass, He got surfi to come in and bitch me and chrono out. :P  I just mentioned the word, I could've been tlaking about anything.  Then he freaked on me. :P  Then chrono mentioned it. :P  It isn't even his pass anymore but he still got bad at us. :S  So apparently we can't say the word or surfi will ban us. :rolleyes:

:refuck:
RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Chrono on 09-13-2005 at 10:07 PM

hmm it's hard to talk about the most memorable member or moment.. But some memorable members in my opinion would be WDZ (he will be here till the forums die probably :refuck:), CookieRevised (For being our living encyclopedia :banana:), Muss, johnny_mac and Jae (they were part of the staff for a long time.. Jae was an admin till we moved to devbb :O and Muss and Johnny_Mac were smods untill not so long ago... me and Muss were made mods together :cry: (or almost =P)). Other memorable members would be Bach_m, D:frag, Octavio, Undertaker (who i didnt get to know that much but still..), Koalablue (she was a great helper, i never had the chance to apologize for what i did or say :sad:), Mippo (rofl he was so smart and he was like 11 years old lol.. Mippo <3), DXtremz.. aww i can keep putting names here but this is getting boring i know.. but there's a big etc.. :P

As for some memorable events, i remember when the forums were hacked and i was made admin for a couple of hours :refuck:. The images i uploaded back then are still online, so here you have the most interesting one to have a laugh:
The staff being pwned: http://chrono.pluslite.com/imagenes/forum_hacked_4_show_team.jpg
(the forums werent really 'hacked', iirc it was someone getting the password of an admin :P).

i do remember also when rebelsean gave his password on irc and his account was stolen immediatly =P.
i remember also when dodgy bellastellaaaa joined the forums, she was a pedo :dodgy: and she got many negative reps, then she had a crush on me :S that freaked me out :lol:. She was funny though... somehow 8-).

I could keep mentioning dodgy memorable events but this post would be way too big and boring, so ill stop here :P You can always read my "messenger Plus! community forums history" thread though :)

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Ash_ on 09-13-2005 at 10:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition

yeh. Millenium has to be the funniest internet guy ever :P

i remember when you pretended to be a girl and was cybering with this guy. man that was comedy gold.

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Vazza on 09-13-2005 at 10:34 PM

There's so many people who I could say are memorable and some of them aren't around any more like musical midget, Johnny_Mac, d:frag (he was around when I wsa a noob....wait...I still am). Of those who are still here definately Cookie (for being that database of ever flowing knowledge), Omar (the :spam: king) and someone else who's name escapes me at the moment.....

Most memorable moment.......Must be when Sunshine was made Elite and Tochjo became a Super-mod.....Nothing happened to me here yet so no personal memorable moment

Thanks to Sunshine for reminding me about this: The half day I posted a picture of Lucie Silvas that I had taken in Glasgow last september and passed it off as me.....so many male hearts were broken when I admitted it wasn't me......

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by RebelSean on 09-13-2005 at 10:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chrono

The staff being pwned: http://chrono.pluslite.com/imagenes/forum_hacked_4_show_team.jpg
(the forums werent really 'hacked', iirc it was someone getting the password of an admin :P).

PiratesOfTheCaribbean o.O?

I don't remember when that happened :p. How long ago was it, have any idea? I wonder which admin got haxored :p.

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by L. Coyote on 09-13-2005 at 11:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by XxRebelSeanxX
PiratesOfTheCaribbean o.O?
That was Fraisie :tongue:
RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Dane on 09-13-2005 at 11:36 PM

:cheesy:, my most memorable member is Reiseyboy and Booghost.  We used to call him BooBitch :D.

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Joe on 09-14-2005 at 12:35 AM

Blade did bring me in and welcome me and such... great guy... to bad everyone bashed him :gfdrin:

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by ~INVASION~ on 09-14-2005 at 12:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by jow cool
to bad everyone bashed him

i wish i didnt start the "get a blog" :(   it was only a joke at first
RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by prashker on 09-14-2005 at 12:51 AM

so what did happen to Blade???

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by RaceProUK on 09-14-2005 at 08:29 AM

Everyone told him to get a blog, not to use T&T as one, and he left.

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by shine on 09-14-2005 at 09:14 AM

* shine remembers opening a mail from Patchou with Plus 2.0 Alpha

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Pipish on 09-14-2005 at 09:41 AM

i miss koala blue so much she was like a mother to me when i first came here she stuck up for me on irc ect ect

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Rubber Stamp on 09-14-2005 at 09:56 AM

dunno bout my most memorable moment..i m quite new. but i rem when i joined the board just to get some problems solved with my comp and didnt post much but then i felt bad for only taking help from here and not contributing so i decided to join full time.

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by WDZ on 09-14-2005 at 03:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by XxRebelSeanxX
I don't remember when that happened :p. How long ago was it, have any idea?
February 2004.
quote:
I wonder which admin got haxored :p.
Patchou IIRC...
RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Stigmata on 09-14-2005 at 03:58 PM

quote:
i miss koala blue so much she was like a mother to me when i first came here she stuck up for me on irc ect ect

same :(
RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Dane on 09-14-2005 at 08:30 PM

quote:

I disliked KoalaBlue tbh, not to sound like a total bastard but I viewed her as a rude person and after finding out some more stuff about her and some of the higher-ranking members of the community, I am glad she is gone.
RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Omar on 09-15-2005 at 12:08 AM

I guess my favorite moment happened on IRC.... when Chrono, KeyStorm and yours truly planned the creation of the msgplus spanish forums... :P

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by marissa on 09-15-2005 at 02:01 AM

oh so noone remembered picture whore daniel? i used to talk to him on msn, but then he got all...pedo on my ass.
um i remember a marissa sandwich haha, in the shoutbox when the names went "WDZ, marissa, Chrono" - good times, good times.
i remember drawing chrono and scanning it with me and Time in the picture
wdz and i in...SHORTS! we're gonna wear them forever, even if the weather is fair...SHORTS!
i miss the old forum days when i knew everyone. and johnny mac :(
oh and bachm always hated me and he only lives like 40-50 minutes away from me..hed kill me if he could. hahah

and marissaok...good times

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by dotNorma on 09-15-2005 at 02:08 AM

Marissa..Do you remember when Sketch and I made some VB app that posted this disgusting picture in the shoutbox from your forum account? I remember that and everybody was like "You are a freaking sick ass marissa" and we were laughing are asses off.

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by marissa on 09-15-2005 at 02:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Norma Jean
Marissa..Do you remember when Sketch and I made some VB app that posted this disgusting picture in the shoutbox from your forum account? I remember that and everybody was like "You are a freaking sick ass marissa" and we were laughing are asses off.

hahahahhahahahahhahaha yeah, i totally remember that. i was so mad at you guys...thats when i stopped talking to you on msn. i pm'd wdz all pissed off about it too...hahaha :$
RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by azn angel on 09-16-2005 at 12:18 PM

i remember i joined when KB was around but i dont remember why she left... why did she leave?

i remember the days of Marissaok!!! haha and i remember when Marissa got banned, and rebelsean.
the most memorable user would have to be Underlord for a completly different reason.. ok ok everyone knows :P:P
and EvilSeph.. although there are a lot of arguments over him, hes still a great guy, one of the nicest on irc :>

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Menthix on 09-16-2005 at 01:03 PM

I remember..
- forum 1 (without registered users, we were basically all guests who could post) :)
- forum 2 (free remotely hosted on crap services)
- forum 3 (devbb)
- forum 4 (mybb, this one)

Lotsa fun stuff to remember (and a few less fun :(). The oldest thing i remember was on the first forum. There was a post under the name Patchou. It said he was stopping with Messenger Plus! completely because he was sick of developing and he basically told his users to go to hell. Lot's of replies (10 replies to a topic in those days were much) from people who didn't want Plus! to die and begging Patchou to change his mind. Some time later Patchou replied (the real one this time), turned out somebody posted under his name and we all felt for it. He wasn't considering to stop at all.

quote:
Originally posted by azn angel
KB was around but i dont remember why she left... why did she leave?
All i remember is that she decided to leave for good because of something she didn't like. Don't know what, probably a combination of things. I liked her, she gave great support, kinda like Sunshine is now
RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by azn angel on 09-18-2005 at 10:33 AM

haha remember when a whole lot of us thought Kao was a chick!
we changed his av to Male Inside and had i am male on his sig.. hehe

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by user27089 on 09-18-2005 at 10:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
When i was made a beta tester... i was slightly drunk at a mates house so i was kinda wierd

Where would you be without me ... :cheesy: ...

My most memorable moment is when... I met Marissa...

back in my spammy days :(.
RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by J.J on 09-18-2005 at 11:16 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Lee Jeffery
bellastellaaaaaa

quote:
Originally posted by Chrono

i remember also when dodgy bellastellaaaa joined the forums, she was a pedo :dodgy: and she got many negative reps, then she had a crush on me :S that freaked me out :lol:. She was funny though... somehow 8-).

lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boy was she halarious

quote:
Originally posted by Purity
quote:
quote:

She isn't really on the computer anymore, she deleted me from msn, she doesn't respond to emails anything, I thought she didn't exist any more, she just disapeared which scared me for awhile.  Calvin (her bro) told me that she is busy with homework, school, friends, etc.  :S

Sounds sus :tongue:

Not even on her msn once to chat? ... hrmmm
RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by evil_panda on 09-18-2005 at 02:15 PM

ummm...proberly traxor becasue he showed me the forums...and also stiggy cus ya know you just gotta love him lol :P:)

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by Negro_Joe on 09-18-2005 at 04:02 PM

Im not sure probs traxor, cause hes my best mate you know...in the real world, and he showed me the forums....

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by prashker on 09-18-2005 at 05:04 PM

im not sure of a good moment. Maybe when i recorded my death and posted here :P

RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment by John Anderton on 09-18-2005 at 05:33 PM

Atm on the forum everytime i come i wish that a lot of ppl whom i know are there .... then its fun :)

My most memorable moment was when ppl didnt hate me (A)
worst thing now a dayz is that i cant be here much .... too busy with uni :(
miss u all <3 :kiss: