Shoutbox

When doing "Sign In" (Manual) with Msn messenger - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: When doing "Sign In" (Manual) with Msn messenger (/showthread.php?tid=50438)

When doing "Sign In" (Manual) with Msn messenger by honsbeek on 09-13-2005 at 11:10 AM

Hi ,

When doing "Sign In" (Manual) with Msn messenger , I can see
a lot of people's sign in emails. I want to clear this information, how can I do this. So basically , I want to see only the email address I (and I only) use when loggin in. How can I clear the list of emails used for log ins, manually or automatically...

thank you
ralph

RE: When doing "Sign In" (Manual) with Msn messenger by qgroessl on 09-13-2005 at 11:21 AM

With 7.5 you can use the forget me feature. In 7.0 build go into the MSN Messenger preferences and there'll be an option somewhere to look at your accounts... and you can delete them off that list.

RE: When doing "Sign In" (Manual) with Msn messenger by honsbeek on 09-13-2005 at 12:30 PM

i don't use plus , how do i do it manually?

RE: When doing "Sign In" (Manual) with Msn messenger by Vilkku on 09-13-2005 at 12:41 PM

You don't need Plus! to do it, that feature is in the normal MSN. Just do as qgroessl said.

RE: When doing "Sign In" (Manual) with Msn messenger by RaceProUK on 09-13-2005 at 01:15 PM

The option is in Tools > Options > General > Set up the e-mail accounts and passwords that you use to sign in. > Change...

Edit: Though if you're using Dutch Windows, I think there's a bug in it that stops this from working.