Shoutbox

iTunes 5.0 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: iTunes 5.0 (/showthread.php?tid=50512)

iTunes 5.0 by lordy on 09-14-2005 at 10:03 PM

Alot of people seem to be having problems with iTunes 5.0... i havent had any trouble with it at all. what are these problems that alot of people are experiencing? just out of interest :p

RE: iTunes 5.0 by TylerG on 09-14-2005 at 11:06 PM

It screws up my internet.  It creates like another server and screws everything up:P

RE: iTunes 5.0 by albert on 09-14-2005 at 11:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TylerG
It screws up my internet.  It creates like another server and screws everything up:P

Are you sure of the information ur giving out..? Cuz if youre not dont propage wte personal belives u may have.. plz.

quote:
Originally posted by lordy16
Alot of people seem to be having problems with iTunes 5.0... i havent had any trouble with it at all. what are these problems that alot of people are experiencing? just out of interest :p

The only problem  I ever had was that the setup didnt work properly at the first time,  restarted it and it was ok.. I dont think there's any major "problems" with Itunes 5. :S
RE: iTunes 5.0 by Ezra on 09-14-2005 at 11:43 PM

No problems here at all, only a little thing that my mini-player sometimes is just black, but I think it has to do with multi-plug. And I also had it with 4.

BTW. Multi-plug 2 works very good :)

RE: iTunes 5.0 by TylerG on 09-15-2005 at 01:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by lp15
quote:
Originally posted by TylerG

Are you sure of the information ur giving out..? Cuz if youre not dont propage wte personal belives u may have.. plz.

quote:
Originally posted by lordy16

The only problem  I ever had was that the setup didnt work properly at the first time,  restarted it and it was ok.. I dont think there's any major "problems" with Itunes 5. :S
Yes I am sure about my information there is a thread about it here
RE: iTunes 5.0 by mwe99 on 09-15-2005 at 01:28 AM

Im actually downloading it now, and if i get problems, i'll post about them

RE: iTunes 5.0 by Pyroteq on 09-15-2005 at 12:39 PM

Many problems i reccomend you do not install it and insted wait for 5.1
my problems

-Crashed upon inserting cd
-Failed installation countless times
-Wouldnt launch at all
-Crashed upon clicking itunes store

alot of people are reporting the same things and it killing thier internet connection.

I refer you to

Here
And here
But in saying that i had to uninstall, then reinstall version 4.4 from my ipod cd and im not very happy about it..if anyone has a copy or knows where to get one of 4.8 or 4.9 please PM me.