Shoutbox

display personel messege with playin song - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: display personel messege with playin song (/showthread.php?tid=50572)

display personel messege with playin song by mutos on 09-16-2005 at 01:31 PM

i want them,seen in same time
is it possible?

RE: display personel messege with playin song by RaceProUK on 09-16-2005 at 01:58 PM

Just turn the feature on in Messenger ;)

RE: display personel messege with playin song by mutos on 09-16-2005 at 02:08 PM

not like that :)
sorry maybe i couldn't tell ehe

they are seen in same time,i open "music feature" but my personel mssge hidden.

RE: display personel messege with playin song by zaher1988 on 09-16-2005 at 02:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by raceprouk
Just turn the feature on in Messenger

huh? how, look he wants them at the same time

RE: display personel messege with playin song by kierant on 09-16-2005 at 02:12 PM

He means having the song title and the personal message displayed at the same time - side by side I guess.

RE: display personel messege with playin song by mutos on 09-16-2005 at 02:17 PM

yes :p

RE: display personel messege with playin song by RaceProUK on 09-16-2005 at 02:36 PM

In that case you'll need to liik for a plugin for your media player that can do that for you.

RE: display personel messege with playin song by mutos on 09-16-2005 at 02:41 PM

hmm...
winamp? :).is there one for this

RE: display personel messege with playin song by Matti on 09-16-2005 at 03:11 PM

If I understand, he wants a plugin which gets the personal message from MSN Messenger and the song from MSN Messenger Music Plugin (in WMP) or from a WinAMP plug and then makes a string like:

code:
Dim pm As String
pm = (currentpm) & " - " & (currentsong)
and then import it into MSN Messenger as pm...

This has 2 b possible... some programmer could make this?
I think I could use it 2. :)
RE: display personel messege with playin song by mutos on 09-16-2005 at 03:38 PM

eheh nice idea :)

any programmer here? :D

RE: display personel messege with playin song by RaceProUK on 09-16-2005 at 04:04 PM

MessengerAmp

Easy when you :google:

RE: display personel messege with playin song by mutos on 09-16-2005 at 04:17 PM

hmm oke than.
what do i write for personel message

its now like that; %t - %a (%m)
which code is entered for seeing personel message

RE: display personel messege with playin song by RaceProUK on 09-16-2005 at 04:35 PM

You put the Personal Message in MessengerAmp itself.

RE: RE: display personel messege with playin song by christianh on 09-18-2005 at 10:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mattike
If I understand, he wants a plugin which gets the personal message from MSN Messenger and the song from MSN Messenger Music Plugin (in WMP) or from a WinAMP plug and then makes a string like:
code:
Dim pm As String
pm = (currentpm) & " - " & (currentsong)
and then import it into MSN Messenger as pm...

This has 2 b possible... some programmer could make this?
I think I could use it 2. :)

I am programmer, but, I donīt know how to do that... Who can teach me? I want to do plugins too. :(

I work with VB6 & Delphi 7 8-|

thanks!