Shoutbox

Will women take over the world ? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Will women take over the world ? (/showthread.php?tid=50585)

Will women take over the world ? by paperless on 09-16-2005 at 09:01 PM

As the genethics go more advanced in a near future we will be able to clone humans ( not that it will be done im just saying we will be capable to do it ).

Women could clone a man from today and use it as "standard man" or maybe more than one but thats irrelevant.
That man/men would be multiplied tons of times just to be used as "sperm maker" that along the technology to choose the sex of the baby could lead to a world with just women.

What do you think of this? I think its scary lol.

I think this is one of the ways humanity can go, my other theory is that robots will make a revolution and take over the world :P.

RE: Will women take over the world ? by Vazza on 09-16-2005 at 09:35 PM

It is predicted that in the furture that it will be women because men have the inferior chromosome i.e. the Y chromosome. So basically women are going to have to create a man in order to keep humanity going. There is a comment to be made here but in the case that I might offend people.

And has anyone considered the fact that we could be just some big alien experiment and that someday, they will come to eradicte us all?
I should really stop watching Independence Day and Beast Wars for a while

RE: Will women take over the world ? by hexel on 09-16-2005 at 10:00 PM

No they won't.
Women need tender and care even if they seem stronger than some men.. How might cloning-to-produce-children affect relationships in families (if they exist at all) or between generations? I personally think that if women doesn't plan to make some major changes in their personality, then there's no chance that they will make it without men. It would be a cruel world. :P

...If anybody can follow my thoughts + poor English anyway.

RE: Will women take over the world ? by paperless on 09-16-2005 at 10:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by hexel
No they won't.
Women need tender and care even if they seem stronger than some men..

I understand that, i even say that the ones who look stronger are the ones who tend to be more hum.. i dont remmeber the exact word so im just going to say "cute".

Anyway, i thought about that too and in that age robots will be a very important part of society, they would probably invent some kind of "personal man robot" to give women what they need like care, sex etc.
RE: Will women take over the world ? by Menthix on 09-16-2005 at 10:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Time
Simple answer: no. Male lifespans are longer.
I always heard females live longer in general?
RE: Will women take over the world ? by hexel on 09-16-2005 at 10:54 PM

But isn't the idea of women having all the power then a bit utopian after all? Whether there are real men or robots, women can't handle all things by themselves and they need someone by their side. I don't see this as taking over anything.

And if they need men anyway to produce offspring then why use robots for men's job? To get 'perfect companions'?

Umm.. Thought-provoking idea, but I think I'm not following it completely. :P

RE: Will women take over the world ? by Weyzza on 09-16-2005 at 11:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
quote:
Originally posted by Time
Simple answer: no. Male lifespans are longer.
I always heard females live longer in general?
Korrekt...

http://www.efmoody.com/longterm/lifespan.html
RE: Will women take over the world ? by paperless on 09-16-2005 at 11:07 PM

Lets face it you are more intelligent and hotter ( j/k :P ) we are not that useful anymore.

Think about this, in the past women were just to take care of children, take punches in the face ( this is kinda radical but bleh :P ), make food etc.

You can see in some poor countries baby girls being left to death in trash just because they were female and dont have enough strenght to do the hard jobs.

Men have been the figures of development like in the politics, most of scientists etc.

Now we are in a age where intelligence is what matters we now have machines to do everything for us so no more strenght is needed today women dont stay at home to take care of children make food etc they get their own money and help in the development of humanity.

What i mean is that women can be independent they can have babies they can generate another human being, men cant, this is the biggest difference and which could lead to the extinction of men, lol.

Well im not afraid about me i just dont care because i wont be here at that time its just a theory.. blah :D

quote:
Originally posted by thekid
Korrekt...

http://www.efmoody.com/longterm/lifespan.html

Philippines    63    569 :O
RE: Will women take over the world ? by hexel on 09-16-2005 at 11:26 PM

Well yeah.. Basically, women rock. (H)
In theory it all sounds good, but I still don't think it'll end up like that. Man is a man and robot is a robot and there's a big difference between them.. Men are better. :)

// At least that's what I think. And nowadays we don't have very smart robots, so.. Yeah. //

RE: Will women take over the world ? by SikStyles on 09-17-2005 at 12:19 AM

i personally think it could happen but it wont, women need men, cloned or not cloned, and i bet those cloned men would have some faults :P external errors, might say. Women(straight) need sex, no dildo is going to do the job and most importantly life without men for women is just boring i believe

RE: Will women take over the world ? by DJeX on 09-17-2005 at 01:32 AM

Women won't take over the world, computers will. I heard on the news that they predicted that there would be a huge super computer that will track everyone. Everyone will have a barcode and the computer will know where you are at all times. It will perform trillions of calculations a seconded. I believe this because the way computers are being used for everything soon I can see them taking over and we will have to take out the computers. Kind of like the matrix but less servire.

RE: Will women take over the world ? by ~INVASION~ on 09-17-2005 at 08:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by paperless
Will women take over the world ?
who knows they might just do it, they seem to be taking over these forums

* ~INVASION~ hides [Image: hidewall.gif]
RE: RE: Will women take over the world ? by hexel on 09-17-2005 at 08:41 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ~INVASION~
quote:
who knows they might just do it, they seem to be taking over these forums

* ~INVASION~ hides [Image: hidewall.gif]

* hexel slaps ~INVASION~ around a bit with a large trout.
And now we have to kill you because you found out our evil plan. :dodgy:
RE: RE: Will women take over the world ? by -rafy- on 09-17-2005 at 08:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Vazza
It is predicted that in the furture that it will be women because men have the inferior chromosome i.e. the Y chromosome. So basically women are going to have to create a man in order to keep humanity going. There is a comment to be made here but in the case that I might offend people.

And has anyone considered the fact that we could be just some big alien experiment and that someday, they will come to eradicte us all?
I should really stop watching Independence Day and Beast Wars for a while

Actually that initial research has being proven incorrect by 2 more independent studies that assesed those claims.

Anyway, the answer is no. Why would they? To ensure a stable and cohesive society, both the sexes are required. It is fanciful to suggest that men will suddenly simply succumb to the female. Society (In the west at least) is heading towards parity from the previous oppression (some would claim) of women to a more equal standing. There is no reason to suggest that this will continue past parity bettween the two sexes. (If parity can even be acheived)

I believe the status quo is set to be maintained for some time to come
RE: Will women take over the world ? by ~INVASION~ on 09-17-2005 at 11:11 AM

quote:
And now we have to kill you because you found out our evil plan.
ok but make it slow (bowchickabowwow)   

sorry i had to throw a red vs blue reference in their :cheesy:
RE: Will women take over the world ? by FrozenDaggers on 09-17-2005 at 12:13 PM

No. Possibly could happen, but is very doubtful.

It's been proven in society that the world is mainly male dominated. It is still the women who take care of the children more than the men, so, how would they have time to 'take over the world' when they're too busy making babies and stuff?

Also women would still need a life companion that they feel would be with them, supporting them, loving them, caring for them etc throughout their life. No robot can do this. Not yet anyway.

If you look in todays society, how many big companies (Microsoft, Coca Cola, Sky TV, Virgin etc) have women as the owners/bosses? Not many. This is because, even though women and men are treated the same now, the women still have to go on maternity leave, or skip work because their child is ill. Sure, men can have maternity leave but it's not as long as a womans because children want their mother more than their father in most cases.

So really, women wouldn't have much luck taking over the world...

btw, this is not my opinion, I learnt all of this in Sociology :P I sooooo wish women would take over, that would rawk ;)

RE: RE: Will women take over the world ? by hexel on 09-17-2005 at 12:18 PM

quote:
ok but make it slow

Nah.. We COULD test this 3000 years living thing on you and you would eventually die of boredom, but I think we're not dedicated enough for that. Some blowguns maybe? :P
RE: Will women take over the world ? by paperless on 09-17-2005 at 06:22 PM

When i talk about taking over the world is not all women unite and kill all men to own the world. lol Just like slowing go extinct.

RE: Will women take over the world ? by _Humphreys on 09-17-2005 at 06:57 PM

:P

RE: Will women take over the world ? by Pr0xY on 09-18-2005 at 03:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Topic
God I hope not...

RE: Will women take over the world ? by Anubis on 09-18-2005 at 07:23 AM

I think this is exceedingly improbable, I mean can you see all women in the world just adopting this idea? It totally goes away from the way we have evolved, and now nature works. The only way it could happen is if the Y chromosome starts to act up and males just can't be made anymore, which could in theory lead to cloning having to be a solution to solve the population crisis, but its not likely.

RE: Will women take over the world ? by ~INVASION~ on 09-18-2005 at 08:07 AM

quote:
Nah.. We COULD test this 3000 years living thing on you and you would eventually die of boredom

3000 years of life on a planet full of woman,  where do i sign up? :cheesy:
RE: Will women take over the world ? by Eljay on 09-18-2005 at 08:12 AM

if i posted a link i would be banned :grin:

RE: Will women take over the world ? by ~INVASION~ on 09-18-2005 at 08:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Lee Jeffery
:lol: PM :tongue:
RE: RE: Will women take over the world ? by hexel on 09-18-2005 at 08:18 AM

quote:
quote:
Nah.. We COULD test this 3000 years living thing on you and you would eventually die of boredom

Hey, that was supposed to act as a punishment! :P

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lee Jeffery
:lol: PM :tongue:

Aww, that's no fun. I want it too.
RE: Will women take over the world ? by user27089 on 09-18-2005 at 08:23 AM

I think women will take over the world, not in a bad way though. As lately, you can see that women are becoming more and more important in the world, and there potential is higher, governments will be full of women, therefore, they will be kind of controlling the world.

I think Men and Woman should be 100% equal.!

RE: RE: RE: Will women take over the world ? by ~INVASION~ on 09-18-2005 at 08:28 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:

Hey, that was supposed to act as a punishment! :P

o it still could be ;)
RE: RE: Will women take over the world ? by hexel on 09-18-2005 at 08:33 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
I think Men and Woman should be 100% equal.!

Usually I hear women saying that.
Anyways, some say they already are equal.. Which is stretching the truth, of course.
  • Many governments have both male and female representatives.
  • Men now share in the raising of children and household responsibilities.
  • In many places, a married couple can choose whether the man or the women takes leave from work to look after the newly arrived baby. etc

But still,
  • Women earn less than men in many work situations.
  • Most governments still are made up in their majority of men.
  • Look at international sporting. How many professional female leagues are as successful as their male counterparts?
  • And yeah.. Have you ever watched Bay Watch? :P

So basically, I agree with you totally.

quote:
o it still could be ;)

If you are happy about a punishment, then it's not a punishment anymore. I'll have to come up with something else I think. ;)
RE: Will women take over the world ? by shine on 09-18-2005 at 11:20 AM

I agree with Hexel..Shes right.. and Bay watch is wrong :tongue: no equal representation :p

I dont think women will takle over the world. What ever you do there is no way you can avoid each other (l)

RE: Will women take over the world ? by paperless on 09-18-2005 at 11:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Carltos Cool
Not forgetting we need both sexes for baby production.

I said before that one male would be cloned loads of times just to produce semen they would be in a vegetative state just for the prodution of semen.

quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
The only way it could happen is if the Y chromosome starts to act up and males just can't be made anymore

Well i dunno how it works but i see in a lot of places people saying in the future we wil be able to choose the sex of our baby and stuff...

RE: RE: Will women take over the world ? by hexel on 09-18-2005 at 11:52 AM

quote:
Well i dunno how it works but i see in a lot of places people saying in the future we wil be able to choose the sex of our baby and stuff...

Technically it's possible at the moment too, but today's options aren't equally effective or affordable. Plus, it's generally illegal.
RE: Will women take over the world ? by Pr0xY on 09-18-2005 at 12:06 PM

quote:
quote:

=O No Invasion you don't want that. 
12 billion woman, Thats atleast 235 million woman each week on their period.  Have Fun with that...
RE: Will women take over the world ? by Negro_Joe on 09-18-2005 at 01:20 PM

Women wont take over. the world in many cultures in the modern world they are deemed as lowly and less imporant then men, i think this will change and the social status of women will improve drastically, they will not take overe the world but we will be closer to equality...:P

RE: Will women take over the world ? by evil_panda on 09-18-2005 at 02:08 PM

Is it just me or is it scary that theres even the slightest chance that they might :cry:

RE: RE: Will women take over the world ? by hexel on 09-18-2005 at 02:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by evil_panda
Is it just me or is it scary that theres even the slightest chance that they might :cry:

Scared of women? :P

Doesn't seem such a bad idea to me.. But if that should happen (which is pretty hard to believe), then, yeah, I get to live, you may not. :D
RE: Will women take over the world ? by superjugy on 09-18-2005 at 09:07 PM

think about this, if the can clone anyone, why would they need men to survive, they could clone them selves and those would be their childs, why they would like to procreate when they can clone themselves, in another way, why would you think the women will take the world, we man can do this clone thing and just use the woman as sexservants and clone ourselves. so i think the man will rule again the world.HAHAHAHAHA jk :P ;)

RE: Will women take over the world ? by hexel on 09-18-2005 at 09:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by superjugy
think about this, if the can clone anyone, why would they need men to survive, they could clone them selves and those would be their childs, why they would like to procreate when they can clone themselves, in another way, why would you think the women will take the world, we man can do this clone thing and just use the woman as sexservants and clone ourselves. so i think the man will rule again the world.HAHAHAHAHA jk :P ;)
World would be full of relatives. Or.. themselves, if to be exact. Weird. 8-)
But, you know, if you use women as sexservants, they will have offspring and not all of them will be boys. Women will produce women. You won't kill all born girls or something, right? So you obviously can't rule the world by this plan.
My theory has flaws, but let's not find them.

Oh and.. You might want to use some punctuation marks. (A)