Shoutbox

Messenger Clock 1.0.5 Released! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Messenger Clock 1.0.5 Released! (/showthread.php?tid=50612)

Messenger Clock 1.0.5 Released! by Destruction on 09-17-2005 at 05:48 PM

---->>  quote from mess.be forums

quote:
Hi,

I've looked all over and could not find a very simple program that would let me change my status at specific times to a specific status. Does anyone know of such program?

For example I work from 9 to 6; sometimes I forget to change my status when I'm leaving work and then people complain that I don't respond to their IM's, so I want to be able to change my status to 'away' or 'offline' or any other personalized status in Plus! or maybe just logoff msn messenger.

Please help!!!

---->>  quote from my website

quote:
It has been in beta stages for a short while now and I was fully happy with how things went so decided to give it to the public in this first official release.
There will be updates now and again for this product as I feel it still has more potential than we have put in.
If you are unsure what this product is then it will allow you to set a status change at any given time for MSN Messenger users. It can come in handy if you need to go out then you can set your status to change straight away.
It is a very neat product and you can give us any feedback which will be great.

Download Now

---> Screenshot
[Image: clock.gif]
RE: Messenger Clock 1.0.5 Released! by Supersonicdarky on 09-17-2005 at 05:54 PM

awsome! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

i'm definately using it :D

RE: Messenger Clock 1.0.5 Released! by Ezra on 09-17-2005 at 05:54 PM

You do know that plus! can also change your status at special times right?

With the Task Scheduler

RE: Messenger Clock 1.0.5 Released! by Destruction on 09-17-2005 at 06:09 PM

quote:
You do know that plus! can also change your status at special times right?

With the Task Scheduler

I don't use plus and neither do a great deal of people if you think about it. :)
RE: Messenger Clock 1.0.5 Released! by Menthix on 09-17-2005 at 06:13 PM

Looks very nice from the screenshot, gonna give it a try.

RE: Messenger Clock 1.0.5 Released! by _Humphreys on 09-17-2005 at 06:31 PM

I'll try it to see what it's like but I can just as eaily use plus! for this as previously mentioned...sorry. :(

RE: Messenger Clock 1.0.5 Released! by Destruction on 09-17-2005 at 06:32 PM

like i said there are plenty that dnt use plus but if you do then thats fine :)

RE: Messenger Clock 1.0.5 Released! by dylan! on 09-17-2005 at 08:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Destruction
like i said there are plenty that dnt use plus but if you do then thats fine :)
but your posting it on the msgplus forums so 98% chance that all the people that view this thread use plus^o)
RE: Messenger Clock 1.0.5 Released! by Destruction on 09-17-2005 at 08:56 PM

which is why i ant posted it in the plugins section for messenger plus. Also I knew it would be alot of msn messenger users here.

RE: Messenger Clock 1.0.5 Released! by albert on 09-17-2005 at 09:47 PM

quote:
which is why i ant posted it in the plugins section for messenger plus. Also I knew it would be alot of msn messenger users here.

This looks rlly good! Good job, although I will be using plus!.. :S
sorry.. but good piece of software :)
RE: Messenger Clock 1.0.5 Released! by Ezra on 09-17-2005 at 10:36 PM

quote:
I don't use plus and neither do a great deal of people if you think about it. :)

O right, I thought it was a plugin for plus! :P
RE: Messenger Clock 1.0.5 Released! by J.J on 09-18-2005 at 01:56 AM

It looks fantastic Destruction :)

Another great addon that you have created, well done.

RE: Messenger Clock 1.0.5 Released! by JedeyeNite on 09-18-2005 at 10:09 AM

Needs more options such as the plus status' and to be able to repeat on certain days.
I want to be able to change my status from sleeping to working at 7am every wekkday, but not on the weekend.
There is nothing out there that can do that as yet, not even the plus scheduler.

RE: Messenger Clock 1.0.5 Released! by Destruction on 09-18-2005 at 04:09 PM

Well the good thing about this product is that it does have a lot of potential, I can easily add stuff like friendly name changes to a set time etc. display picture changes.

But i may think about that for a future release of display picture manager, but it is so easy to add nerw optinos to this so things can only improve.

RE: Messenger Clock 1.0.5 Released! by Destruction on 12-31-2005 at 12:12 AM

Just incase anyone here is interested in this product I have done a quick update to this version, fixed 1 or 2 errors and given a few interface changes.

Version 1.2 has been sent to some testers and hopefully I should be receiving some feedback very shortly. if you want to be a tester for this product then just PM me or if you have me on messenger then just ask. :)

RE: Messenger Clock 1.0.5 Released! by CookieRevised on 12-31-2005 at 12:39 PM

since thread was revived (btw, nice tool for people without plus! ;)), I can reply to some other post:

quote:
Originally posted by JedeyeNite
Needs more options such as the plus status' and to be able to repeat on certain days.
I want to be able to change my status from sleeping to working at 7am every wekkday, but not on the weekend.
There is nothing out there that can do that as yet, not even the plus scheduler.
The Plus! schedule can do this too...

Simply set an event (status change) for monday thru friday and select the time interval "weekly" for each of the days...