Shoutbox

[Suggestion] add word to filter with right-click - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [Suggestion] add word to filter with right-click (/showthread.php?tid=50623)

[Suggestion] add word to filter with right-click by aC23 on 09-18-2005 at 01:29 AM

Very simple: in the convo window, add an option to your right-click menu that allows you to add a word from your conversarion into your word-filter..

ex: i right click on the word "f***" while pressing on a key at the same time, and the word filter pops open.

Great for us lazies :P

RE: [Suggestion] by Kafman on 09-18-2005 at 01:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by aC23
Great for us lazies

So is not a great suggestion anyway...

I don't see any utility to it... (N)
RE: [Suggestion] by matty on 09-18-2005 at 02:07 AM

This actually might be quite useful. I will pass it along directly to Patchou for you.

RE: [Suggestion] by albert on 09-18-2005 at 03:12 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Kafman
quote:
Originally posted by aC23
Great for us lazies

So is not a great suggestion anyway...

I don't see any utility to it... (N)

Well this could b as useful as the "Add Emoticon" menu, when some1 shows a new emoticon in the convo, u can take it, same thing with words,  if some1 says something u wouldnt like to appear, just right click it :)

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
This actually might be quite useful. I will pass it along directly to Patchou for you.

Agreed (Y)
RE: [Suggestion] by Patchou on 09-18-2005 at 04:01 AM

Why not... I'll write that in the todo list :)

RE: [Suggestion] add word to filter with right-click by aC23 on 09-18-2005 at 05:24 AM

Great :D
Can we expect it in Plus! 3.60 ?

Oh and another thing, can it be that after you right-click and all, the word gets automatically added to the "Filter this word" line?