Shoutbox

the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) (/showthread.php?tid=50640)

the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by lordy on 09-18-2005 at 03:31 PM

well in this thread we sorta branched off a little into 'the last time i got drunk stories' so i figured i'd start a new thread for those ones :P

i can say that i've nvr been drunk b4, only tipsy at the max. but what about all you other young hooligans out there hmm? :p

RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by hexel on 09-18-2005 at 03:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lordy16
i can say that i've nvr been drunk b4
Same goes for me. (H)
As mentioned in 'this thread' also, but anyway.
RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by user27089 on 09-18-2005 at 03:34 PM

Hmm, the last time I got drunk, I was at a party with Stigmata, and we stole a boat, then we were sat in the middle of a lake drinking Fosters in a boat... But there were no oars, so I use a really big stick...

RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by Negro_Joe on 09-18-2005 at 03:36 PM

lol, i dunno i havnt in a while, i got drunk with my mate josh at simons house, we had a fight and im lying on the floor, so josh pissed on me they filmed it aswell...nice :P

RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by lordy on 09-18-2005 at 03:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Negro_Joe
josh pissed on me they filmed it aswell...nice :P

:o DEAR LORD that is y i refuse to get trashed...
RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by hexel on 09-18-2005 at 03:42 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Negro_Joe
josh pissed on me they filmed it aswell...nice :P

:o DEAR LORD that is y i refuse to get trashed...
Agreed. That's just disgusting. +o(
RE: RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by GiantSpider on 09-18-2005 at 03:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Hmm, the last time I got drunk, I was at a party with Stigmata, and we stole a boat, then we were sat in the middle of a lake drinking Fosters in a boat... But there were no oars, so I use a really big stick...

Been there before. We had oars but we ended up tiping the boat. That ran off so we had to swim back up the River Wear. Last time I got drunk was at my friends 16th. Had a few pints, ate some pizza & watched the exorcist. Good fun.
RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by _Humphreys on 09-18-2005 at 04:14 PM

It was on New Years Eve on my computer talking to Traxor and others. :P

RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by user27089 on 09-18-2005 at 04:38 PM

I can't remember speaking to you on that night... What was your email address back then sorry?

RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by _Humphreys on 09-18-2005 at 04:39 PM

:|

RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by RebelSean on 09-18-2005 at 04:48 PM

The funiest time I've ever gotten drunk, would have to be a few weeks ago at Tyler's house. We were out back (He has a big ass back yard), and he has a in ground pool. So me and Alyssa were walking around in the back yard, twas pitch black, and we walked straight into the pool. The bad thing about it, is that the pool wasn't clean. It had all kinds of algie and leaves in it, and it stunk really bad. So we got out, was walking back to the house and we wen't in the wrong direction and went to the neighbors house, Mr. Smith's house. And we started banging on the door, twas like 2:45AM. He came and answered the door we walked right in. Then he called our parents.

RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by hmaster on 09-18-2005 at 04:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by XxRebelSeanxX
The funiest time I've ever gotten drunk, would have to be a few weeks ago at Tyler's house. We were out back (He has a big ass back yard), and he has a in ground pool. So me and Alyssa were walking around in the back yard, twas pitch black, and we walked straight into the pool. The bad thing about it, is that the pool wasn't clean. It had all kinds of algie and leaves in it, and it stunk really bad. So we got out, was walking back to the house and we wen't in the wrong direction and went to the neighbors house, Mr. Smith's house. And we started banging on the door, twas like 2:45AM. He came and answered the door we walked right in. Then he called our parent.
:lol: haha

RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by Reaper on 09-18-2005 at 05:02 PM

i got drunk on a school trip to paris for some business studies confercence. the teachers told us we were allowed to drink so we were like hell yeah! also an all girls school came with us
so anyways, we were in paris for 2 nights and both nights i got drunk in the hotel
we was drinkin doubles of Jack Daniels and Barcardi or Smirnoff, dunno which.
the funniest thing that happened was that i burst into one of the girls room and started goin crazy in their room started knockin everything.
i also fell up the stairs
i was wasted :|

RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by Zephyr on 09-18-2005 at 05:04 PM

I've just got back from a weekend away camping with friends. It was such a fun weekend. On Saturday night through to Sunday morning, we had loads of Jack Daniel's, Vodka, some green mint stuff which was really strong and some ginger ale. Thing is, it was all mixed together and tasted disgusting but it was really strong. We were all dancing in a huge tent because we had a disco and we were all falling over. Then we had a water fight with loads of water balloons and we were soaked, but it was so fun. We went to sleep about 4 this morning and i had such a headache when i woke up at 8. I still feel a bit wierd now, but it was a great weekend.

RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by prashker on 09-18-2005 at 05:05 PM

I never was drunk because im only 12 but lets see. I remember someone on Ebaumsworld who was drunk and started dancing and hitting walls :P

RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by evil_panda on 09-18-2005 at 05:27 PM

lol mine was at the same time as negro.jo lol i got a can of fosters thrown at my ass then i vometed onm y mates lawn and then we started to say random things like HELLLLOOOOOO ANNNNNAAAAAAAA when there was nobody called anna there lol :P

RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by saralk on 09-18-2005 at 05:29 PM

the last time i got drunk i played poker and bet all my money with a crap hand, and then i lost all my money, so i tried to bet my cock.

RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by Ginger on 09-19-2005 at 12:52 AM

Last time i got drunk was well.. er yesterday. I got pissed drunk , and i was at my friends house and he lives on a farm so and he has like his own little river thingy.. and a trailer in his backyard.  So i made him take his boat out of his river and down to the lake and then once we got out there i fell out of the boat and then so did he and we ended up leaving the boat out there for the night and then i woke up 5 hours later by the lake in a pile of leaves. O great fun with the Midland boys. :)(b)

RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by Purity on 09-19-2005 at 12:58 AM

Gah, 2 3 months ago, on forums talkin to peoples....couldn't type that well..... :P

I don't like getting drunk........

[Image: weed.gif]

RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by Ginger on 09-19-2005 at 12:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Purity
*weed*
(y) haha
RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by albert on 09-19-2005 at 01:57 AM

15-16 yrs old being drunkk.. sadly.. this is rlly commun..

I dunno why it gets on my nerves to b around drunk ppl.. I just hate alchohool..:S

RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by lordy on 09-19-2005 at 02:23 AM

quote:
Originally posted by lp15
15-16 yrs old being drunkk.. sadly.. this is rlly commun..

I dunno why it gets on my nerves to b around drunk ppl.. I just hate alchohool..:S

i agree with you 150% dude!! every party me andmy friends go to somone ends up not talking to someone else! quite annoying... it's always the same person that goes home crying at 3 oclock in the morning. last time her mum came back and riled the crap through us! it was rather funny hehe
RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by expert on 09-19-2005 at 02:30 AM

last time i got drunk i was watching the food network with invfasion and my cousin and i was laughing at everthing they were saying

RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by [MR] on 09-19-2005 at 02:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by expert
last time i got drunk i was watching the food network with invfasion and my cousin and i was laughing at everthing they were saying
ur only 12 :|

geez so sad how ppl are
RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by lordy on 09-19-2005 at 02:39 AM

only 12 and drunk :'( thats sad!! i guess its nothing to be suprised about really, kids are gettin into thing earlier and earlier these days, all you hafta do is look @ some of the year 7's at my school (particularly the girls!! SKAAAAANKY)

RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by [MR] on 09-19-2005 at 02:41 AM

ya i dont know why they want to get drunk and do drugs and waste their life...it ruins ur life...

RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by lordy on 09-19-2005 at 02:43 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MR_5_MR
ya i dont know why they want to get drunk and do drugs and waste their life...it ruins ur life...

so true, i nvr have and i doubt i ever will touch drugs (or cigarettes +o()
RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by [MR] on 09-19-2005 at 02:44 AM

quote:
quote:

so true, i nvr have and i doubt i ever will touch drugs (or cigarettes +o()
good i havnt and wont either
RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by Purity on 09-19-2005 at 02:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by wacky
People go around saying crap about drugs, crap about junkies, crap about all that... but do they know what the person that consumes feels like? Why they do it? Not really.. it's just bad and you shouldn't do it!

Hell, that's how I thought before too. It's dumb cuz it kills you and all that.. Well people who drive cars, polute so much kill the planet.. which eventually kills you  But do you know what the feeling of drugs are like? No.. it's bad and that's all.. You know what, I'll agree. Drugs are bad but not cuz they kill you. Because it becomes a way of life. You put your money, your social life, your.. life into it, what. I don't like those who do them cuz it's "cool". I hate.. But I'll say.. when drugs save your life, are they that bad in the end?

I'm not a big consumer, myself, but I consume. I've done pot, hash, shrooms and maybe soon pills. Did pot for days straight.. Now I don't get it for free so I smoke when I can afford it or get some from friends, which ain't so often. But I do consume. Why? I don't know..

I started to try it out, see what it's all about. I didn't find it that amazing, honestly. Then I tried it again... and again.. I hallucinated this once. I was watching a movie with a friend of mine and we were both stoned. Thing is, the normal cartoon cows where starting to dance, float in the air, change into many colours.. Then I looked at the clock and the time would go up to a certain number but stop and always go back to another time.. really not like it would normally.
That was the only time weed had such an affect on it but I sure enjoyed it.. There was probably something more in it but who knows.. I did it again, and again until it became something normal you do once in a while. After some time, my brother started selling. He knew I smoked cuz someone told him.. I still dont know who  but it doesn't matter.. he gave me free weed cuz he didn't want me using my money on it. So I was smoking every day.. I only did it like 2-3 times at school though..
Then summer came. I felt like trying something else. So I bought hash. Mixed it with weed and honestly.. I didn't feel much of a difference. Just a bigger buzz...
As I was doing my little thing, my friends were getting more into drugs than me. One of them was kinda leading the others. He started mush, we did mush.... My first time didn't do anything.. Second...... Yeah. Started seeing the ground moving, grass growing, posts moving side to side, lights being so bright.. You feel things differently too. Something soft feels like the softest thing in the wold, on mush. But later that night, my brother caught me with a cigaret (was at this city festival thing at night) and I freaked out.. after he left, I bad tripped.. I went nuts.. Was close to killing myself even. My cat saved me... can you believe it? I got home and I was turning in circles, just freaking out... I picked up my cat and I felt so much better.

I haven't done mush since but simply cuz my friends aren't into it so much at the moment.. They're having pill "parties" now. I might go.. Theres one tomorrow, even. I haven't tried Extasy yet but I might do it. Aparently it's just.. you feel so good. So happy.

I haven't said anything about drinking cuz hell.. nearly everyone drinks.. (cept those real clean ones).. I drink now and then but there was a time I had to get a drink when I was low.. which is a problem..

So yeah.. that's my story. Maybe just the beggining, maybe not.. I know I ain't that bad, cuz my friends do this all the time. Take E whenever they can afford it, smoke all the time, drink all the time, do acid now and then... Another friend of mine does anything.. He's always on something even...

Now don't go saying "wtf.. stop it, that's fucking stupid" or some shit.. You know NOTHING about me. (Maybe some of you know a bit but I know none of you in real life..)
See, I don't care about the physical effect it can do on me.. It could kill me for all I care. But I don't want that little life you people desire. Working, gaining money, getting married, getting kids... I gave up on that because of shit that happened to me.

Whatever.. I could go on about that crap for more but I decided to stick with this. if you don't like it, then fine.. My life ain't yours so I couldn't care less what you think about it 

;)
RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by expert on 09-19-2005 at 03:03 AM

wtf im too lazy to read that:refuck:

RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by lordy on 09-19-2005 at 03:03 AM

quote:
Originally posted by wacky

See, I don't care about the physical effect it can do on me.. It could kill me for all I care. But I don't want that little life you people desire.

see, they dont care, still it doesnt stop what it does to your body does it? thats their problem, but doesnt  change tht fact about what it does and not many people really want to be doing that to their body do they?
RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by Purity on 09-19-2005 at 03:06 AM

It's something not relaetd to drugs, she told me about it. :dodgy:

RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by Pr0xY on 09-19-2005 at 03:12 AM

Does it have to be a pastence answer? :P

RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by albert on 09-19-2005 at 04:04 AM

Purity :

about that wacky's post.. it makes me feel sad.. i dunno y everytime some1 mentions her I feel rlly sad.. about everything that happened to her.. :S

RE: RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by stoshrocket on 09-19-2005 at 05:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by beamykitty
I can't handle drinking one glass of wine..if i have one ... I cant walk ..so i try and limit when i drink..
my one glass
...bad stuff!Nyah

my gf (sorry, ex-gf now, lol) is (was) the same, lol, i dont get drunk for some reason, even if i try REALLY hard, i just stay the same old me, we (me and two mates) normally just sit out drinking archers and wkd's talkin, good times
RE: RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by Veggie on 09-19-2005 at 05:26 PM

Theres way to many stories to rememeber, at the moment im at the pub every night (off to uni in a week) so we are making the most of the time we have left....
Most drunken stories you have to be there to appriecate it the most but the funniest thing that makes me laugh the most is watching people that cant handle there drinks and try to keep up with me and my mates. Those are what i call "vomit partys" theres usually atleast 2-3 people to the toilet, and in gardens. Mainly the "vomit partys" are when we get invited to year younger peoples partys, we end up savaging their beer and putting pie everywhere, good times.

But like i said the funniest things that happens are only truely funny to people that are there, as usually there not actually funny but make you laugh anyway.

oh and...

quote:

Have you lived your life? NO. A couple of pints down the pub is not going to kill you. I could drink way more, i have a very high drinking limit, i rarely go to it as it costs to much and being plastered isnt overly fun.
RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by hexel on 09-19-2005 at 08:31 PM

Well actually it's said that drinking in moderation can be good for you - protecting against heart diseases or something. But many people have difficulty with drinking (alcohol tend to be quite seductive..), so I think having an experience of being drunk in the age of 12-13 or younger is just crazy. :P

Oh and btw, I'm not supporting the idea that alcohol is great and you should all drink it or something like that.. The key word was 'moderation'. And I don't drink alcohol myself, so.. yeah.

RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by Joe on 09-19-2005 at 08:58 PM

Alcohol ingestion is pointless.

RE: RE: RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by [MR] on 09-19-2005 at 09:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Veggie

quote:

Have you lived your life? NO. A couple of pints down the pub is not going to kill you. I could drink way more, i have a very high drinking limit, i rarely go to it as it costs to much and being plastered isnt overly fun.

i was actually talking more about drugs on that one.
RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by SikStyles on 09-19-2005 at 10:24 PM

las time i got drunk was 2 days ago (17.09.2005)

RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by Veggie on 09-20-2005 at 09:03 AM

ok i fail to see anyones arguement, if you can give me a valid argument about why i should not go down the pub and have a few pints, then i will listen. Posting a big no alcohol image doesnt do anything...

RE: RE: RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories) by Veggie on 09-20-2005 at 09:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by nimicitor
quote:
Originally posted by Veggie
ok i fail to see anyones arguement, if you can give me a valid argument about why i should not go down the pub and have a few pints, then i will listen. Posting a big no alcohol image doesnt do anything...

i dont give a shit what you do.

so [Image: noalcohol.gif]:P

Ok when you can stucture a proper argument and be at least mature about things  ill listen to you but as for now your opinon means nothing to me