Shoutbox

Can I save my contacts including the custom names? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Can I save my contacts including the custom names? (/showthread.php?tid=50840)

Can I save my contacts including the custom names? by Gaseus Snake on 09-23-2005 at 07:25 PM

Hi, people. This is my problem: given that i've got maaany contacts, i renamed all of them so that i can remember them.

Now, if I re-install messenger plus!, or if i've got to format the computer, obviously I lose all the custom names. :/

This is my question: is there any way to export a list of my custom names? Maybe a plugin, or something like that?? Thank you for the answers.

RE: Can I save my contacts including the custom names? by user27089 on 09-23-2005 at 07:28 PM

In the main MSN Window, go to Plus! > Preferences, then if you look bottom left of the window, it says "Save/Load", you can export your custom names from there...

To export your contacts, then go to Contacts > Save Contact List...

RE: RE: Can I save my contacts including the custom names? by Gaseus Snake on 09-23-2005 at 07:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
In the main MSN Window, go to Plus! > Preferences, then if you look bottom left of the window, it says "Save/Load", you can export your custom names from there...

To export your contacts, then go to Contacts > Save Contact List...

Thank you very much!! :D
RE: Can I save my contacts including the custom names? by user27089 on 09-23-2005 at 08:00 PM

That's okay dude, glad to help ;)...

I really like your name btw :lol:...