Shoutbox

SWANS WIN - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: SWANS WIN (/showthread.php?tid=50858)

SWANS WIN by Pipish on 09-24-2005 at 07:21 AM

The sydney swans did it! they won they beat west coast eagles 58-54

Go SYDNEY!

who were you going for?

the swans havnt won in 72 years!

GO SWANS

RE: SWANS WIN by Tandy on 09-24-2005 at 07:24 AM

woooohoooo go the swans!

for those of u who have no idea what pipish is talking about

the sydney swans won the AFL grand final (Australian football league) for the first time in 72 years

Well DONE!

RE: SWANS WIN by Hank on 09-24-2005 at 07:56 AM

i went for the SWWANNIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS All the timee in he Grand final. even though i really go for Essendon, an live in melbourne my heart belongs to sydney swans ..as im originally from sydney.

RE: SWANS WIN by haydos on 09-24-2005 at 08:00 AM

I'm so stoked that they won. I live in Western Australia but I support Essendon so the Eagles fans love to give me shit about them doing well.
Go the swannies!
It was a great game though, lived up to all that was expected

RE: SWANS WIN by -dt- on 09-24-2005 at 08:24 AM

:'( i was hoping for a draw so all the supporters got annoyed (dosnt like football)

RE: SWANS WIN by Ash_ on 09-24-2005 at 09:40 AM

YAY!!!! I WAS GOING FOR SYDNEY, even though i barrack for port. Sydney deserve it.

RE: SWANS WIN by J.J on 09-26-2005 at 07:39 AM

I'm happy for Sydney...they deserved it. It's been a long time since they've won a premiership, so i was hoping they would win

But meh, if West Coast won it, it wouldn't have really bothered me

* TD gets mad because the interstate sides get more money under the salary cap and now the Melbourne clubs havn't won a premiership in 5 years 8-)

Go Blues!

quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
:'( i was hoping for a draw so all the supporters got annoyed (dosnt like football)

lol DT :tongue:

tbh, i was hoping for a draw so they could come back next week and play again. It was a great game to watch, so it would have been nice to see them play again.
RE: SWANS WIN by lordy on 09-26-2005 at 07:44 AM

can't say i fancy AFL all that much... i watch it a bit but i dont get over excited like SOME ppl. i do go for Geelong though :D GO THE CATTERS

RE: SWANS WIN by myrtle on 09-26-2005 at 10:50 AM

Gooooooooooo SWANS!!

RE: SWANS WIN by -rafy- on 09-26-2005 at 02:03 PM

I found the swams flag flying on the Sydney harbor bridge today most inappropriate. Shame on you Morris Iemma.

Hopefully it shall no be repeated if the tigers win the NRL premiership this weekend.

RE: SWANS WIN by Pipish on 09-28-2005 at 08:26 AM

About the league (the better game)

go the tigers

i am from campbelltown (home of the west tigers)

i guarentee you if u went into space and looked at campbelltown it would glow orange its crazy sign falgs baloons everywhere and we havnt even wone yet!! i dont want to see how crazy it will be IF they win (tbh i am a hardcore roosters supporter) anyway go tigers