Shoutbox

creating own wink - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: creating own wink (/showthread.php?tid=50877)

creating own wink by camoka on 09-24-2005 at 05:52 PM

hi everyone

is it possible to create our own wink(customized)  for msn messenger. if it is how ?

thanks in advance

RE: creating own wink by haydos on 09-24-2005 at 05:54 PM

How to make a wink (old thread)

Welcome to the forums btw :)

RE: creating own wink by _Humphreys on 09-24-2005 at 05:54 PM

You can't create your own wink without some hacking of Messenger which is illegal.

RE: creating own wink by camoka on 09-24-2005 at 06:01 PM

i checked the link which is above but there is no tutorial or something to help out.

any ideas ?

RE: creating own wink by Plik on 09-24-2005 at 06:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Carltos Cool
You can't create your own wink without some hacking of Messenger which is illegal.

No thats incorrect.
The only way you can use your own winks with messenger is by signing them with a digital certificate which costs quite a bit of money to purchase. No hacking of messenger.
The only alternitive to this is to use a program like smily centeral that interpretates a message and displays the content. And this is ineffective because both partys would require the addon.

quote:
Originally posted by camoka
i checked the link which is above but there is no tutorial or something to help out.

any ideas ?
When that thread was created you didnt need a certificate to use the winks. So any information in there is now out of date.
RE: creating own wink by _Humphreys on 09-24-2005 at 06:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Madman
No thats incorrect.
The only way you can use your own winks with messenger is by signing them with a digital certificate which costs quite a bit of money to purchase. No hacking of messenger.
The only alternitive to this is to use a program like smily centeral that interpretates a message and displays the content. And this is ineffective because both partys would require the addon.

I ment you'd have to find some other way to do it which may involve hacking if you haven't paid.