Shoutbox

Windows disappear when ungrouped - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Windows disappear when ungrouped (/showthread.php?tid=51070)

Windows disappear when ungrouped by Dung3onMast3r on 09-28-2005 at 02:32 PM

When I ungroup a conversation window, it simply disappears. I mean, the tab is not displayed in the tabbed conversation window, but the window is not separately displayed on the screen. It is just as if I had closed it. However, I can't open a conversation window with that contact, until I sign in again.
Actually, I found a way to display the window again: when double-clicking the nickname of the contact in the contact window, his conversation window is supossed to be displayed on top (although it does not). Then I press Esc or ALT+F4, and I can open the window again and it is displayed correctly.
One more thing: when i ungroup the window and there were only 2 windows tabbed, the one that doesn't disappear still shows a single, wide tab (see screen capture).
[Image: attachment.php?pid=542499]
I use MSN Messenger 7.5 + Plus! 3.60 + StuffPlug 2.2 (BETA)

RE: Windows disappear when ungrouped by Patchou on 09-28-2005 at 08:52 PM

Can you please send an email to mplus@patchou.com ? I want to work on that problem with you. Please include your operating system as well. Also, please make sure you tried with no plugin running.

RE: Windows disappear when ungrouped by brian on 09-28-2005 at 09:03 PM

Just asking.. how are you running it on a forgien language?  Isn't Plus! tab's feature incompatible with RTL?

RE: Windows disappear when ungrouped by Dung3onMast3r on 09-28-2005 at 09:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by brian
Just asking.. how are you running it on a forgien language?  Isn't Plus! tab's feature incompatible with RTL?
Spanish is not a RTL (Right to Left) language. :)